Morning!

Quiet As A Mouse

Min-Young's POV~

Oh joy! It's morning...not just any morning BUT the morning of the first day of school for moi! Eh, I feel so and so about it just worrying about how am I going to find my way. I'm like a lost puppy, aigo. I'm glad that the school changed the uniform policy thing, without that I would of suffered skirts, which I hate and just the weirdness of seeing the people with the outfit over and over again! 

How the day started? Oh a wake up call that requires 3 excited older siblings who obviously ate too much ice cream last night. They literally woke me up at 4am in the morning screaming in front of my face. "MIN YOUNG-AH! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Donghae Oppa took down my blanket. His hair was all messed up and his eye bags were just...baggy? 

Unnie dragged me out of my bed and brought me down to the kitchen. IT WAS FREEZING. I was wearing basket ball shorts and just a tank top. Just my luck. "Jjang! Waffles and nutella! I promise. I. WILL.NOT. EAT.A. SINGLE.PIECE." Jonghyun began to put his left hand over his heart and his other hand in a 90 degree angle.

Then he began to mumble mumbo jumbo. I giggled at bit at his dorkiness well, this whole family is pretty dorky. Unnie sleeps in her hello kitty suit, Donghae sleeps with his huge teddy bear and Jonghyun walks up and down the stairs before he sleeps.

I began to study the waffles carefully, just making sure they are not POISONED. Oppa rolled his eyes and tapped his foot on the ground waiting for me to eat, "I did not put ANY deathly chemical in your waffles." He huffed, "Look, I could eat all of them if you don't trust me with my cooking. I shall die by eating fluffy goodness." 

His hand slowly reached for the plate, I swear I felt a sweat drop down my forehead. The hand began to touch the brown, steamy, golden waffle but with no hesitation I slapped his hand and grabbed the plate, running towards the living room. "Hmm..She loves her waffles too much.." I heard him chuckled as he walked upstairs. 

Yes, I do love my food with all my heart thank you very much. I plopped my body onto the couch and the T.V. Surfing the channels and popping in some waffles in my mouth. Wow, his cooking his actually good it's addicting.... 

"MIN YOUNG!" Unnie screamed up from my room. Uh oh, what does she need now? I looked up from the couch with a waffle stuffed in my mouth. Unnie was holding up two dresses. One floral dress with sweet heart neckline and the other a plain white dress with a straight neckline with black blazer.

"Which one! This one?" She held up the floral dress, "OR! This one!" Then she raised the other dress. I shook my head to the dresses. I just don't like dresses! Makes me cringe! "C'mon Minnie, you have to be presentable on your first day!" She smiled happily jumping up and down.

I laid the remote and the plate on the table. Walking up to her. I waved my hand making the dresses go away. I actually had an outfit planned for today actually. "Deh? Then what are you going to wear then Minnie?" Unnie pouted as she followed me towards my room. I scanned Tiffany Unnie's rack of clothing and picked out the outfit. 

~*~

"Wah! Minnie. You actually look like MINNIE MOUSE!" She gazed upon my outfit nodding approvingly. I picked out red skinny jeans, a black crew neck, white suspenders and yellow sneakers. I still haven't done my hair. Oh well a simple bun wouldn't hurt! 

I pointed at my hair and Unnie knew what I wanted. She tied it into a pony tail and rolled into a bun. "Tah-Dah!" She clapped her hands silently and looked at me head to toe. "It's missing something..." Sunny tapped her chin looking at my hair weirdly. "Oh! I know!" She ran to her room and came back with a head band with a red bow. 

Unnie placed it carefully into my hair, "Mhm! Now your outfit is complete. Min Young Fighting!~" She made a fist. Ah~ I really love my Unnie, she just knows what to do when something needs some extra touches. Omo, I almost forgot my glasses. How could I forget my glasses! I'm basically just blind as a bat without them. 

~*~

I leaned my head against the window. Wondering what's in store for me in school. Will it be hell or heaven? "Alright Lee Min Young. We have made a couple of rules. So you would be safe from those...PEOPLE.." Jonghyun Oppa jumped out of his seat took out a piece of paper and began to read. 

"Ahem. NO messing with Kingkas or Queenkas. Mess with them you will DIE." Check. Check. Check I will not! 

"Number TWO! Don't be all touchy touchy with the boys. If I find out they hurt you Key and Heechul Umma will lock them up in a room and feed them to the sharks. Okie Dokie?" 

"Three! Get detention and you will have to sleep outside on the porch!" Unnie snatched the list away from Oppa. "Four! Do all your homework and pay attention. Assaro?" She pushed JongHyun's face away with her tiny hand. Donghae Oppa was too busy driving to get into Sunny and Oppa's fight. 

"Min Young-ah we're here~!," Dongahe Oppa parked the car in front of the gate. The school was GIGANTIC! Like four floors each tower! My heart began to race. I can't do this! After 10 years being a home schoolie and now I go through THIS! I wanna go back home!

"Waaah~! Our little Minnie is growing up!" Unnie hugged me tightly as she escorted me out of the car. Oppa's hopped out of their seats and squished me in between them as if they were my body guards. My eyes widened of fear as we got closer to the gate, "Don't worry Minnie! Everything is going to be fine!" Donghae ruffled my bun lightly with a big smile on his face.

Once we walked onto campus everyone's jaw dropped. Seeing Donghae from Super Junior, Sunny from SNSD, and Jonghyun from SHINee come on their land randomly in the middle of the school year. While I'm here....a girl who can't talk..meep....

"Aigo! Seems like our journey ends here Minnie! Just follow the map and schedule and you'll be fine!" The four of us stopped in the main building. WAAAAAH! THEY'RE LEAVING ME ALREADY! -.-

"We still have out schedules remember?" Unnie hugged me once again. Why do they have to be famous people! "Go get em Minnie mouse! Fighting!" All three of them made a fist and hugged me for the last time. I smiled and responded with a wave, "Anyeong.." I mouthed as they walk towards the car.

Aigo. Minnie-ah...FIGHTING! I walked into the main building. Basically, the girls were all wearing dresses and heels. Their hair curled all fancy! Wow, I didn't get the memo... They all looked at me strangly since I was wearing pants, sneakers and suspenders... 

"Well well aren't you cute!" A voice behind me giggled. And that my friends made my stomach drop 100 levels. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyeong reader! ^_^"

Sorry if it's boring it's like 1 am where I live and I have school the next day.. Minhae *bows*

Comment and Subscribe as well! <3

Toodles! \(^o^)/