V

IT MIGHT BE YOU

 

NARRATOR’S P.O.V

 

 

Dara was panicking because the man she’s supposed to sign the contract with fainted upon seeing her.

 

“I don’t look that bad.” She tried to comfort herself while the paramedics put him on the gurney.

 

“Would you like to ride in the ambulance with us, ma’am?” the man asked as she sighed deeply.

 

“I suppose.” She was contemplating whether she should go or not since she doesn’t know the man; two, she’s concerned that if he wakes up, he’s going to faint again.

 

 

DARA’S P.O.V

 

“What if he faints again upon seeing my face? What’s really wrong with this guy?” I was murmuring to myself while the paramedics work on maintaining his blood pressure.

 

“How old is your boyfriend ma’am?”

 

Boyfriend?

 

“Oh no! He’s not my boyfriend sir. He’s a business partner of mine and we’re supposed to sign contracts today.” Why am I defending myself again?

 

“Well, what’s his name? We need to tell the emergency room his name so they can make him a name bracelet.”

 

“I see.” I nodded and sighed in relief for some unknown reason. “His name is Kwon Jiyong.”

 

“For the time being, you’ll be his guardian until his legal guardians come for him. The nurses and doctors will be interviewing you of what happened before he fainted, so please be cooperative as much as you can.”

 

Everything that happened before and after he fainted? So, I should tell them about the brief touching of lips? Aigoo! This is frustrating!

 

When we arrived, the emergency team of nurses and interns came rushing to our side.

 

“The patient has a normal BP of 120/70. His breathing is normal but he fainted for unknown reasons.” The paramedics immediately reported to the interns.

 

“Did he hit his head, ma’am?”

 

“No.” I shook my head while trying to recall the events. He never even made contract with the floor because he used my lips as cushions.

 

“Did he eat something before he fainted?”

 

“I don’t know.” I sighed. “The sliding doors were shut and I wasn’t able to look at the table if he had eaten something or not. Sorry.” Oh, right! “But he was sipping tea when I arrived. He put it down, looked at me, and became really pale after seeing me. Could it be an allergic reaction to the tea?” I had to ask since the tea we served him is what we serve to other customers.

 

“Maybe.” The intern spoke. “My name is Dr. Lee Min Woo and please do us a favor and get hold of his guardians. We might need to tests so we can find out what went wrong with him. Please wait here and the nurses will guide you to the waiting room.”

 

**

 

“Secretary Choi, call Mr. Kwon Hyun Suk; tell him that his son was rushed to Sejong Private Hospital.”

 

“Yes, agashi.”

 

 

GD’S P.O.V

 


What a nice dream! I saw that girl again but it felt so real since she pinched my hand.

 

“Finally, you’re awake!” Top hyung greeted me as soon as I opened my eyes.

 

“What are you doing in my room?”

 

“You’re room? Jiyong, look around you: it’s not your room.” I looked around and saw an air purifier near us, and a sign on the wall that says: SEJONG PRIVATE HOSPITAL, VIP ROOM.

 

“What happened?”

 

“Dude, you’ve been her for almost two days now.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“Easy there, Mr. Kwon.” I heard a voice coming from the hallway to my right and my eyes grew wide when I saw the most beautiful face in the world. “You’re still weak.”

 

“Hyung…”

 

“I know.” He whispered. “I almost fainted too.”

 

“Your parents are just downstairs getting some coffee. You should eat as well; I cooked us some dishes so we can all eat together.” She raised hand and showed me the big lunch box she has in both of her hands.

 

I’m not dreaming anymore. Of all places and of all people, who would’ve thought that chairman Park’s granddaughter is the woman whom I am in love with?

 

I will never let you go. Ever.

 

 

(Subscribe and Comments please! Do you like it so far? I hope so!)