The Fact

Desperate!

"It's funny how they've only been friends for about 3-4 days and they're dating." Hyuna said frustrated.

"Something weird is definitely going on. I'm not surprise though. Seungri's a player. Don't stress about it. It'll be over in no time." Chaerin comforted her best friend. 

They were on the way home from school and there was a rumour about Seungri and Naeun dating. Hyuna was disappointed and hurt. She tried her best to get her first love to like her. She even confessed first to him and in return, he does this! She thought that life had enough of her being happy so life threw in some crap to make her feel like trash. She didn't know what to do anymore and she was mad and angry at him for playing with her feelings. She felt alone and lonely. She felt out of place. She lost trust in all the people she knew, even her best friend Chaerin. Just because of her first love, Seungri. 

                                                                                                     -----

[4 moths ago]

Chaerin: It's my birthday soon! Celebrating it by eating outside with you guys! Hope everyone can come. Meet at my place first, then we can all go to town together. This saturday! EVERYONE better be allowed! It's my birthdayafter all~~~

Hyuna: I'll be there! Already got you a present! ^^

Yoona: You know that I'm coming. We're practically neighbours. Even if I wasn't allowed to go. I'll still find a way ;)

Hara: Yup. I'm coming too! 

Hyorin: Count me in!

Chaerin: Goody! Everyone can come! :D See you!

                                                                                                       -----

"You look nice today!" Chaerin welcomed Hyuna as she opened the door. 

"Of course. It's your birthday! You don't look bad yourself" Hyuna accepted the compliment with a grin. 

"The others are coming soon. You're always the first one here. Oh, Hyorin and Yoona called. They said that some boys are coming too. I'm not even sure if I've met them before. I know them though." Chaerin warned Hyuna. 

"Thanks for the heads up. You sure know me."

"I know. I'm proud I do. I can use some of the things I know against you one day." Chaerin said with a half smile. 

The others arrive in an hour. Yoona and Hyorin kept calling the boys who were supposedly coming and joining them. Hyuna observed them as they giggled and answered in flirty ways. Hyuna felt weird and disgusted by it. She knew that they were only playing them and teasing them. They probably want their money or something. She hated people who only use people to get things. This she doesn't understand because she's like that as well. 

They head out and walked their way to the bus stop in the freezing cold. It snowed over night so the streets were filled with snow and salt. At the bus stop, there were two boys who were looking at them. Hyuna spotted them and stopped to wait for Chaerin. She knew that Chaerin was shy and awkward around boys, like her. So she decided that she better walk with her than the others to avoid getting notice. On the other hand, the others were happy enough to see them and quickly walked towards them. 

"You guys are late! We've been waiting here for more than 5 minutes.. in the freezing cold!" The taller boy, with a scarf covering his mouth, said.

"Show some consideration." The smaller guy teased. Hyuna chuckled when she heard that.

The two boys looked at her. Hyuna blushed and looked away, avoiding eye contact. Her heart would always race fast whenever she was around boys who look decent and look good enough. She could control her feelings around boys but she could never control how she acts. She's very picky when it comes down to them. If the boy was ugly, she'd be comfortable around them and maybe have a conservation. On the other hand, if the boy was good looking, her body would tense and the atmosphere would suddenly become awkward.

                                                                                                     -----

  "Sorry guys, but you have to pay for your own food. I'm poor these days" Chaerin apologised.

Luckily, Hyuna brought some money with her. Whenever she would go out, her parents would always give her money. They would say just in case of emergencies. Hyuna would just always accept the money and thank her parents. If she didn't spend it, she would keep it. It was the same even if she spent it. 

"This is Seungri" Yoona pointed at the tall guy, introducing him. 

"He's called Dongwan" Hara said pointing at the smaller guy. 

They were introducing them to Hyuna since she hasn't met them before nor does she know them. They bowed at each other and smiled awkwardly. Hyuna made sure she walked behind or in front of them. She knew things would just get awkward if she started a conversation with them. She also knew for a fact that Yoona and Hara would make fun of her about it. 

It was getting colder and darker and Hyuna knew that her dad wanted her home by now. She greeted Chaerin happy birthday one last time and waved goodbye to the others before she left. 

On the bus ride home, she remembered a memory from the past. 

Hyuna was separated from her parents when she was younger. Her parents only took her back with them when she was 7 years old. Her parents couldn't afford a baby-sitter and they had to work all day. They couldn't just leave her alone in the house. That time, she lived with her auntie's family who cared and looked after her. Her parents lived in the states back then. Her parents would often visit her but she refused to accept their love. She thougt that they abadoned her when she was little and she told herself that her auntie and uncle were here mum and dad. 

It was different now. Now, that she's older. She understood things much more easily now. 

She thought as she looked out the window from the bus that her parents only cared her for. They only wanted to protect to make it up for those years that they haven't been able to do so. 

                                                                                                    -----

[Present]

She arrived home and went straight to the kitchen to find some food. No one was home, she felt relieved about it. Hyuna still couldn't believe what had happened between Seungri and Naeun. She could sense that something weird is happening between them though. She was ready to find out what it was. 

It didn't took long for Hyuna to find out the truth. The truth made her angry and she was dissappointed. She thought she knew him. She thought that he was different from everyone else. She trusted him. Hyuna felt like she was played with and she wanted to take revenge. She planned something out but she wasn't able to do it. 

"You're such a sad wimp. Do you know that?" She muttered to herself. 

She took her phone out and decided to text Seungri. She knew she was only going to get mad but she knew she had to or else she wouldn't be able to sleep. 

Oppa, do you really like Naeun? Sent. 

Yes, why? Recieved.

Oppa, don' t lie to me. I know eveything. Sent.

What is it then? Recieved.

You suggested to her that she should make her ex jelous by using some other guy. You suggested to her that she could use you. She agreed. You agreed. Oppa, that's just.... Sent.

How did you find out? She wanted her ex back so I suggested her that idea. Recieved.

You went through something like that before, huh? Oppa, wait till everyone finds out. Sent

You wouldn't..... Recieved.

Hyuna had no other choice. She was hurt and that was the only thing she could say to him. She thought that the rumours about him being a player was false since he acted differently towards her. That's when she found out she was being played with. She hated him for that. But she knew it wouldn't last long since he is her first love.