Shock

Desperate!

It's 7am and the sun was already up, showering the two with sunlight. Hyuna had managed to fall asleep after she found out that Hyunseung's shoulders were comfortable. Hyunseung didn't budge at all, worried in case he'd wake Hyuna up. Hyunseung was looking at the view in front of him, still amaze by it. Hyuna caught his attention when she suddenly said Seungri's name. As soon as he heard this, he looked at her gently with a sad expression. 

"You're still not over him, huh?" He whispered, knowing that Hyuna can't hear him. His heart started to ache and it looked like pain smacked him right in the face leaving a mark. "When, Hyuna? When?" He paused as he rest his cheek on her soft hair. "It's been a week. I thought you were over him. I guess it's true. You can never forget your first love." He let out a sigh. 

Hyunseung didn't know a tiny detail about Hyuna. Hyuna was sensitive to sound which means that even the quietest noise would wake her up. Hyunseung thought Hyuna was still asleep when he started to talk. He thought wrong because Hyuna was awake, just pretending to be asleep. Hyuna decided to keep her eyes shut. When Hyunseung said those words, she knew exactly who he was talking about. I said his name out loud? I sleep talk? She thought. 

She wanted to test Hyunseung and also play a trick on him for waking her up so early. Even though it was partly her fault for agreeing to come and see the sun rise with him. "Hyunseung..." She mumbled, waiting for Hyunseung's reply. Hyunseung, who was shocked when he heard his name, looked at her. It didn't take him long to smile. Hyuna suddenly thought that she couldn't see his face expression. She didn't want to spoil it so she didn't try to peek. 

"You dream about me?" Hyunseung whispered, clueless that Hyuna was awake. Hyuna suddenly moved so her face was closer to him. Hyunseung was flustered as he turned away. Hyuna wanted to look at his expression so she opened her eyes slightly. She could see his face yet she still looked like she was sleeping. 

"Hyunseung..." She said again, hoping this time she could see his expression. 

Hyunseung looked at her, hesitant. He was looking at her lips. He didn't realise that her lips looks so attractive. He let a small smile and giggled. Hyunseung's heart suddenly started to beat fast. He felt like it was about to explode. He leaned in closer, just inches away from her face. His lips just inches away from hers. Hyuna, not knowing what to do, just stayed still. She didn't know what she was feeling at this moment. She wanted to kiss him but at the same time, she wanted to pull away. She still wasn't over Seungri. She still wasn't ready.

Her mind blanked when it happened. His lips were touching hers gently. His lips were soft and squishy. Squishy? Ew. She thought. She didn't pull away though. Her body and her head won't let her. It was thinking the opposite to her brain. 

Hyunseung's heart was beating faster than ever. His heart could break out from his body anytime soon. Their lips were seperated and Hyunseung backed his head away slowly. He let out a sigh as he wondered whether Hyuna felt the same way. Stupid, he thought as he close his eyes.

Hyuna was still pretending to sleep as she tried to get her senses back. When she took a tiny peek at him, his eyes were closed. It looked like he had a lot on his mind. "What are you thinking?" She asked, her eyes open and her head was still on Hyunseung's shoulder. 

Hyunseung's eyes shot open and he looked at her, surprise. Hyuna decided not to mention the kiss and pretended not to know anything. "Were you awake this whole time?" His eyes were bigger than ever.

"Nope" She lied. "I just woke up now, why?"

"Nothing." Hyunseung looked away so she couldn't see his face painted red. 

"So, what were you thinking about?" 

"Just..."

"Just... what?"

"Life"

"That's a stupid answer."

"No, it isn't" He sounded serious.

She disregarded his answer."You wanna know what I'm thinking about?" 

"No"

"Why?" She whined in disappointment. 

He looked at Hyuna in the eye before he said, "Incase I get hurt by your answer" 

Hyuna was surprised and she didn't know how to react when she heard this. She was going to and say Seungri's name. She wanted to see his reaction. She was taken aback by his answer. She wasn't that hurt about Seungri anymore but she still wasn't over him. She was just at the point where she can tease about it. She was searching for a sentence to say back to him but she couldn't think of any.

Hyunseung chuckled and patted her back softly. "You don't need to tell me what you're thinking. I already know" 

"Oh really? What is it then?"

There was a long pause as they stared into each other's eyes. Hyuna giving him a 'no you don't look' and Hyunseung giving her a gentle look. 

"Him" He whispered. Hyuna was taken aback by his answer, for the second time. They both turned their attention to the sun. Neither one saying a word. 

Hyunseung was right. He was hurt. His heart ache more than he thought it would. He didn't know that it was true. Part of him was hoping that she would deny it and say something completely different. The other part called him an idoit. Idiot, he echoed. 

Hyuna felt bad as she look back to his face, examining his expression. He looked calm and peaceful. Even though he didn't show it, she knew he was hurt. Why didn't she deny it? She didn't mean to hurt him. She didn't mean to hurt him that much. 

He turned to look at Hyuna. He caught her apologetic and worried expression before she wiped it away inside. He showed her a half hearted smile. "You still trust me right?"

Even though it's only been about a week, Hyuna didn't have to think twice. She knew that she trusted him. "Yes"

"That's all I need to know." He grinned and took Hyuna's hand. Their fingers intertwined and Hyuna gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. They stayed like that as they watched the sun. 

                                                                                                         -----

Long time not talk. Recieved.

No kidding. I don't think we've even talked before. Lol. Who is this? Sent.

What!? You deleted my number? That's deep, Nana. >.< Recieved.

Nana? Na-na? Nana? NANA!? There's only one person in this world who called me Nana, Hyuna thought. She didn't want to believe anything before she confirmed it really was him. He nicknamed her 'Nana' because he thought it was cute. For him, he thought the name Hyuna was too y. 

Seungri... oppa? Sent.

Who else would call you Nana? Recieved.

Hyuna didn't expect him to ever contact her after the message that she sent him the last time. He still thinks that it was her who told everyone that it was all fake. She didn't even cared or minded when he thought it was her, she was already hurt. She suddenly felt angry. She clutched her phone tightly wanting to break it. She then realised her parents aren't going to buy her one, she relaxed her hand. She pressed the screen hard as she replied.

What do you want? Sent.

Nothing. I just miss you. Recieved. 

Hyuna scoffed, sarcastically amazed by his reply. Hyuna was about to throw her phone on her bed when she recieved another message.

Look, I'm really really sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking then and she really wanted her ex back. I wanted to help her. Then she pointed out something. She said I could make you jelous too. I told her before, about you. She then said it was a win-win situation for the both of us. I couldn't say no. I'm sorry. Don't blame her. We already broke up but she never got her ex back. She was sad but she wanted me to be happy. So she encourage me to apologise so that I could have you back. Please, Nana... Recieved.

Hyuna couldn't believe what she read. She read it 5 more times making sure she read it right. That one word stood out to her. You. Me? She thought. Her heart suddenly ached. It felt like it was burning. She doesn't know what to feel anymore. She turned her phone off. Closed the lights. Then she laid in bed. She clloses her eyes and hoped the pain would go away.

She wanted to see only one person. Jang Hyunseung. But her eyes refused to look at anything and it stayed close.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello :D So if you're reading this, it means that you still find my story interesting. Phew. Thank you so much! Hahaha! So anyway, I decided to have a 2hyun moment in the beginning cos I felt like doing it before ruining their love further down. I fail at writing kissing scences =_=" I can't write one even to save my life, so please excuse that bit. I wanted a bit of drama for the next chapter so I included Seungri at the end. I'm sorry for the people who didn't like it. I really didn't know what's going to happen. Oh, I completely went off track with the plot. Maybe, I'll be back on track in the next few chapters. I don't really plan the my stories before writing it, you see. =_=

Thank you for subscribing and for being patient! I really do appreciate it <3 I will update soon, don't worry :P (I even have the nerve to say that -_-) 

Love, asdfghjklomg!