Freeze

Desperate!

"What's wrong with you? You've been in a daze for the past 15 minutes." Hyunseung pushed Hyuna jokingly. They were sitting on the bench in front of the cherry blossom tree. 

"Huh? What?" Hyuna said as she landed herself in reality. She looked at Hyunseung's worried face. 

"Are you okay?" For the past 2 days, you've been acting like a mental person. Hyunseung grabbed Hyuna's face and moved it side to side gently, examining it. "Did you hit your head off something?" 

Hyuna took his hand off her face and she shook her head. "Nope! I'm completely fine!" She smiled trying to cover up her lie. 

Hyunseung raised his eyebrows. "You do know that you blink more than a human should in one second when you lie." 

"You can't prove that I'm lying!" Hyuna argued back. 

Hyunseung's face fell. "It's him again, isn't it?" Hyunseung took Hyuna's hand in his. 

Hyuna squeezed his hand gentle and looked at the beautiful tree that was in front of them. "I'm sorry." Was all she could say. 

Hyunseung sighed, "It's okay, I guess. I'm still he--" Hyunseung was interrupted by a guy who shouted Hyuna's name from a distance.

"HYUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The guy shouted as he approached them. "Hi!" He gave them a smile. 

"Oh, Oppa. You came" Hyuna said, still staring at the tree. She didn't even bother to introduce Hyunseung to the guy. She had a good reason why. 

The guy looked disappointed when Hyuna didn't greet him properly. He looked at Hyunseung then moved his gaze down to his hand. Hyunseung forgot that he was still holding Hyuna's hand. The guy made Hyunseung uncomfortable as he kept staring at their hands.

"Nana, you never told me you had a boyfriend." Seungri said dispirited. 

Nana? Hyuna never told me about this guy. Nana? She never told me about her nickname. Nana? Who calls her Nana? Hyunseung thought, staring at the guy infront of him. 

The atmosphere became awkward when Hyuna refused to talk. Hyunseung let go of her hand and tapped her in the shoulders. Something was telling Hyunseung that this guy was... not so friendly.

He decided to introduce himseld to him anyway. "I'm Hyunseung." Hyunseung offered a handshake. 

Seungri smiled at him and took the offer. "I'm S----"

"I'm hungry!" Hyuna interupted Seungri, whining. She knew that she couldn't let Hyunseung know about Seungri and their 'little' chat yesterday. She stood up and walked away. 

Both guys followed her. Hyuseung was trying to keep up with her pace, forgetting about Seungri. They arrived at a cafe nearby and she gave Hyunseung some money. "Go buy us something. Anything. I don't mind." 

"I'll go ask him what he wants." He was about to ask Seungri until Hyuna gripped his wrist tightly, pulling him back. 

"He can have anything." Hyunseung nodded and obeyed her orders. Hyuna went over to take a seat with Seungri. 

"Look oppa, I said we'll meet up later. What are you doing here?" She whispered angrily. 

"I was just walking through the park. Then I saw you so I decided to say hi." He pouted. 

"Oh."

"So who's your friend?" There was a pause as he looked at Hyunseung then bck at Hyuna. "I mean your boyfriend." 

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Why were you two holding hands?" 

"He was trying to comfort me."

"What's wrong Nana?"

Hyuna gave him a sharp look, "Don't call me Nana in front of him. Please."

Seungri nodded. "I guess you haven't told anyone about your nickname" He looked pleased because he knew that Hyuna wouldn't tell anyone about is pet name for her. 

Hyunseung came back holding three milkshake in his hand. He handed Hyuna the white one and Seungri the other white one. 

"It's vanilla." He said as he gave Seungri a smile. He took a sip of his chocolate milkshake. "Oh, I didn't catch your name before." 

Hyuna's eyes widened, she forgot about that. She never showed Seungri's picture to Hyunseung before. It wans't because Hyunseung might go and kick his , she knew he wouldn't. It was because she couldn't stand to see his face until 3 dyas ago. Even then she decided not show Hyunseung his picture. She knew it would only hurt him. 

"Uh... I'm hungry. Not thirsty." Hyuna interrupted giving Hyunseung more money and telling him to buy her anything. Hyunsueng once again nodded and obeyed her. 

"You don't want him to know who I am?" Seungri asked when Hyunseung was gone. 

"No. I'm actually hungry." Hyuna looked away as she lied. 

Seungri knew that she was lying just by looking at her face. "You still haven't change at all." He giggled. 

In less than 2 minutes, Hyunseung came back with a cake. "It's vanilla." He said as he handed Hyuna the cake. "Oh sorry, I forgot. Do you want anything?" 

"No, I'm fine. Thanks." Seungri gave his a satisfied smile. 

They were taking sips from their milkshake, not one saying a word. "So...." Seungri tired to make conversaton. "Are you two best friends or something?" 

Hyunseung didn't answer but looked at Hyuna instead. "Yeah, sure." Hyuna agreed. Hyunseung haad no choice but to nod in agreement. 

Seungri remembered that he hasn't introduced himself yet. "Oh. My name is Seungri by the way." 

That was it. Hyunseung dropped his chocolate milkshake on the floor and Hyuna looked at him with a guil-riden face. 

"Um.. Hyunseung was it? Are you okay?" Seungri asked. 

Hyunseung stood up but he didn't forget his manners. "Nice to meet you... Seungri." He spat as his name. "Uh, Hyuna. I don't feel well. I'm going home. I'll see you later. Have fun." Hyunseung said as he left. He never turned back. 

Hyuna looked really guilty and sorry towards Hyunseung. She got up and followed him, she made sure she smacked Seungri's head quite hard before she left. 

"Hyunseug! Wait!" Hyuna shouted after him. She didn't even care when Seungri yelled 'OW!'  back there.

She ran up to Hyunseung and caught his arm. It was the first time she saw him, displeased. Hyunseung turned away before Hyuna could see hurt in his eyes. 

"Hyunseung... I'm.. I'm sorry." 

Hyunseung just nodded. He was scared that incase he would say something, he would start crying. He needs to look strong in front of Hyuna. No matter what. He promised himself that on that one rainy day. Hyunseung pulled Hyuna's hand away from his, gently. Without saying another word, he left her behind. 

Hyuna stayed where she was. I just made everything worse, she thought. She followed Hyunseung slowly, keeping a big distance away from him. Hyunseung never looked back. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I didn't proofread this chapter like the others so I'm sorry if there were some grammer or spelling mistakes. T^T This chapter is shoooooort! I'm sorry. =_=" I was debating whether to write a really depressing chapter or write a chapter where Hunseung finally met Seungri. So I decided to do the second one. Now, I decided to do the really drepressing chapter next. Don't hate me. The end was kinda sad. Wasn't it? Or is it me? loooool! I appreciate your comment. I also don't mind critisism, just not oveeeeeeer the top or too mean ^^ I do have feelings :)) If you have any story suggestions, please comment it or message me it :D I appreciate it all! So I hope you enjoy this chapter. :) Also, I would like to thank the new subscribers! :DD

Comment replies: 

@Andi97: Awww~ Hyunseung's heart is hurt again in this capter. I'm sorry~~~~ T^T Thank You ^_^ Is it? I thought this story was more on the depressing side. LOOL! Thank you for your support :D 

@Zaiinatul: ASDFGHJKL! I'm glad you realise that :)) I don't tend to read the chapter titles when I read other people's story so I don't get my hopes up about this one. :))))) I'm just glad you mentioned it :DDD Oh, by the plot I meant what I wrote on the description box. It's completely different from the story, I think. So i'm thinking of a way to conncect it back with the description :) Thank you though for your lovely comment ^^

@HanJiHee: Hehehe, really? Thank you for saying that :D I really think I'm a fail at kissing parts that's why I don't tend to add it. I'm sorry if you're looking forward to more kissing scenes. I promise to try my best to make it more interesting ^^; Sadly, he's hurt again in this chapter T^T Thank you for you're support :D 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!