To break a diamond II

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping out of the taxi, Kibum asked himself whether it wasn’t a bad idea to leave the hospital. His stomach still hurt and he felt dizzy, but maybe it was only because of the terrible hospital food. He couldn’t wait to go home, make himself something delicious to eat and call Jonghyun before jumping on his soft, warm bed to fall asleep. Thinking of Jonghyun, Kibum hoped the Dino wasn’t too mad at him for not ‘coming home’ on his birthday. On the one hand, he knew it would be better if they saw each other before midnight. Jonghyun, for sure, hadn’t gone to sleep yet and god, had he missed his boyfriend. On the other hand, he wasn’t sure that wouldn’t faint any moment. There was a bad feeling in his chest. He had no clue why, but he just knew something horrible was going to happen.

And his suspicion proved itself. A middle age man in black suit got out of a luxury limousine, walking towards him.

“Good evening, Mr. Kim. My name is Han Minseok. My employer would like to talk to you. Can you please follow me?” The man asked, bowing politely.

“You must have mistaken me for someone else. I don’t think I know your boss.” Key answered.

“Excuse me, I forgot to introduce my employer, but you are Mr. Kim, Kim Kibum, right?” The man asked, handing Kibum a business card of his boss. Key almost choked on air as he read the small card in his hand.

“He is your boss?” Kibum asked in shock.

“Indeed he is, and he is waiting for you in the Shilla hotel right now. Do you mind following me now, please? He is not the most patient man.”

Nodding, Key got into the limousine. For the first time in his life, he was in such an expensive car and all he could do was be nervous of what was going to happen? What a waste.

The man opened the door to the presidential suit for Kibum, and led him to the living room while the young boy was trying hard to remind himself that he was in a hotel, not in a mansion. But damn it, he thought this could be called a mansion in a hotel. The foyer itself was already bigger than his apartment.

“Kibum-ssi, you are finally here. Please sit down,” said the man sitting on the couch while the other man stood behind him.

“Mr. Kim, nice to see again.” Key greeted the man before bowing.

“I assume that Jonghyun doesn’t know about this meeting. He thought poorly of his father seeing his boyfriend without him.” Mr. Kim stated. 

“You don’t need to worry. I didn’t tell Jonghyun anything about this,” replied Key, sitting down.

“And I ask you not to do that in the future too.” Jonghyun’s father said coldly.

“I won’t, even though I’m still not sure why you wanted to see me.”

“Well, since it’s late already, I’ll just get to the topic.” Mr. Kim started. “I know you are dating my son for the money and I don’t like it a bit. For both side’s advantage, I’ll make you an offer.”

And with that, his secretary placed a check of thirty million won on the table, right in front of a shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter