Surprise, Surprise

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] About the last chapter, sorry for confusing you haha. but you all got It right. It was a dream.

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy it.

----------------------------------------------

Jonghyun’s eyes opened. He shot straight up in his bed, sweating and shaking.  He looked around, trying to realize where he was. It wasn’t at the airport, but instead in his bedroom. 

“It was just a dream.”

He calmed himself down and wiped away the cold sweat which had appeared on his forehead. What kind of dream was that? He has never dreamed about any of his dates before. How come he had dreamed about Kibum? Besides, that was a really weird dream. Being the ert man he was, he would have expected a wet dream about Key, and certainly not something like this.

Dreams don’t mean anything, right? Key wasn’t growing in his heart, right?

Then Jonghyun heard a familiar voice coming from downstairs. He let out a sigh of relief.

“Unbelievable!” Onew lamented. “He was the one who made us do this and now he’s the one who’s late.”

“Jonghyun is Jonghyun. What did you expect, hyung?” Minho replied, looking away from his phone’s screen.  Minutes later, a sleepy Jjong went downstairs, rubbing his eyes.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty. We were already scared that we have to wake you up with a kiss.”  Minho teased his friend.

“Frog Prince, you should find a princess to kiss you first,” Jonghyun said, annoyed. He was one of those people who had a bad mood in the morning. On top of that, the weird dream hadn’t helped at all.

“It’s good now, you two. If we do not hurry up, we’ll be late.” Onew warned. After the younger boys had left the house, he closed the front door and murmured.

“Aish, it’s as if I have children.”

 

Jonghyun was about to open the car door when Onew called.
“Let me drive!”

“NO!” Jonghyun and Minho shouted at the same time.

“Why not? You guys never let me drive.” Onew said sadly.

“Hyung, you’re too clumsy, you could kill us,” Minho answered.

“Don’t exaggerate. I have a driving license as well.” Onew argued.

“You failed the Practice Test 3 times before you got it,” Minho said.

“And that’s also why dad didn’t allow you to buy a car,” Jonghyun added.

“My driving isn’t that bad.” Onew sighed.

 

The white car stopped at a big building at the same time as Key and a blond boy arrived.  Jonghyun, who was at the wheel, got out and waved at them.

“Who are you trying to be, Jjong? A Prince on a white horse?” Key said, laughing at Jonghyun.

“Good morning to you too, Bummie.” The Dino boy replied.

“Ah, and I see, you brought someone with you.” He continued.

“Of course, I’m the ---“ Key said, but he was cut off by Jjong.

“Almighty Key. I know. You’ve said that more than a hundred times for sure.”

“Hello, not-appa,” Taemin said. Jjong smiled at the boy’s cuteness, while Key grabbed Taemin’s T-shirt to stop the younger boy from saying more. Kibum talked a lot about Jonghyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter