Worried

You are my Bride

“Honey, still wake up?” Your father startled, finding your mother sit on the dining table alone.

“Ah, yeobo. What are you doing?” your mother replied, surprised with his presence. Instead of answering her question, he came up with another question.

“Have a problem?” he asked worriedly and made his way to sit beside your mother. It was your mother’s habit. She can get a good sleep with a problem in her head.

She smiled “I’m ok dear, just go to bed, you have to go to work tomorrow”

“But your face show the opposite” he stated which made her sighed. Long sighed. She took a few minutes to manage herself.

“Minhwan..” she started

“Ahh…” he cut her off “ Are you still thinking about what he said this morning?” she nodded weakly. This time your father sighed.

“He is just seven years old, you have nothing to worry” he stated. “Meanwhile, he still lack of everything, he will understand as he growing up” he added.

“Don’t you remember what Minhwan did before you and him leaving for Japan two years ago?” your father titled his head to the side, his mind started to recall the old memory back to his sense.

---------

 

“Have a safe trip yeobo” your mother said as walked your father and your brother to the car.

“You too” he pressed his lips onto her lips. After minute, she bent down to meet Minhwan’s eyes.

“Be careful dear” she said as putting straight her son’s collar. Minhwan’s nod made her smile warmly and kissed his temple sweetly. You were standing like a stone in your mother’s side, clutched her dress tightly. Your eyes already swollen because of crying so hard.

“Omo, my little princess” your father lifted you up to his arm.

“We will not take a long time” he your hair which made you cried even louder.

“What do you want me to bring? doll? A pretty doll with blonde hair?” your father tried to calm you down.

“Hmm” you nodded. He laughed and put you down

“Ok then” he smiled “You trust me right?” he bent down to catch your eyes. You smiled

“Aigoo, how cute, then would you give your appa a goodbye kiss?” he pointed his cheek. You giggled and came toward him, but on fast he shifted his head faced you. Made your kiss landed on his lips.

“Appa!” you shouted angrily because fail of his trick. He laughed.

“Come on, you guys will miss your plane” your omma reminded.

“Ah ne” your father replied. Start to put the bag on baggage’s car.

Your attention then moved to Minhwan who already stood in front of you. Your eyes watering again made his figure on blur.

“Oppa” you sobbed. It was your first time to part off from your brother. He just smiled while his thumb wiping away your tears.

“Don’t cry, will you?” You paused to look at him. You do know he really hate it when you are crying, so you just nodded in rushed but still the tears seemed not come to stop.

“Promise me?” he asked again, this time he pulled out his pinky. You looked up to him then to his pinky, felt hesitate to make a promise with him.

“I am waiting” he stated as shook his hand to the right and left. Did not want to him sad, quickly you wiped away your tears with your hand and entwined your pinky to his. You forced to smile but those tears just came out again. He giggled a bit looked at your funny face

“Oppaaaa” you burst out into cry again. He smiled and pulled you into a hug. You were sobbing hard on his chest.

“Oppaaa” he smiled again and your head softly.

“What is it? You promise me not to cry” he broke out the hug and gripped your shoulders, searched for your eyes.

“I’m not” you said weakly as ducked your head to the ground.

“I don’t know since when my sister trying to be a liar, seems she doesn’t want to-“

“I’m not!” you screamed, stomped your feet peevishly. Minhwan tried hard not to laugh even though your act was so amused him. He always likes to tease you like this. He found you were so cute that you even can’t discover it yet.

“Omo, but how can those tears still hanging there?” he pouted and pointed your left cheek.

“Oh? Is it still there?” you asked yourself. Your hand was about to wipe it away but Minhwan snatched it, by that, he pulled you to come toward him, little harsh. You surprised with his sudden action and looked up to him.

“Oppa” you called him softly, almost whispered, he just gave you a smiled. Your eyes captured his face fully, the perfect face of his. Without you realize, his face got near and near, until you can felt his hot breath sweeping on your cheek.

“Please don’t cry, Yoon ah” he whispered before his eyes came to close. You gasped because of his soft whisper to your ear. In a second, you felt your stomach tingling slightly when his lips crushed into yours. Your eyes got wider. It was not taking till five second that you felt his lips because he pulled you slowly by your shoulder. The imagination about Minhwan’s lip still stuck on your mind that hard for you to come back to your sense.

“ Yoon ah,yoon ah” your mother called you as tapped your cheek, made you back to your consciousness.

“Are you okay?” this time your father, you nodded confusedly.

“What did you do, Minhwan?” Your father turned to Minhwan who stood innocently.

“Kissed her” he simple answered.

“But ,why?” your father asked nervously.

“What’s wrong with it? You did it first, appa” he explained in bewilderment. Your appa scratched his head in panicked, did not know what must to say.

“Nah, it was not problem now, you two should catch the plane anyway.” Your omma said. Your father just sighed.

“It’s ok yeobo” your mother came over and tapped his shoulder softly, calm him down. He nodded.

“I’m going” he finally said. Your omma nodded.

“Come on Minhwan” Minhwan waved you a good bye before he slipped into the car. You replied his wave and your smile grew bigger and bigger as the car running away, you kept your hand waving and waving until the car disappear at the end of the way.

“Come in, dear” your mother held your hand, lead you back to home. But stopped in a sudden because your calling.

“Omma” you called her without shift your gaze from the way.

“Hmmm?” she mumbled.

“Don’t you think oppa is so handsome?” you smiled sheepishly as your hand reach for your lips.

-------

“Don’t you remember that yeobo?” your father sit in uneasy.

“Ahh.. ne” he finally said.

“I’m scared that-“

“He was five years old that time, moreover, I gave him a bad example” he replied on fast. Then he looked at her deeply

“Minhwan.. He loves Yoon Ah as much as you and me” he added and grab her hands

“All he need is know how to love her sister in a good way” after that he hugged her tightly.

“Let’s go to sleep” he closed the conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment are love ^_~