Ch. 8

6 With You - 6WU (GirlGroup)

6WU's new album and music video

87635 Views 9345 Comments

6WU's new album has come out! With all the teaser photos and such, the girls show a new y side. Check out the music video below~

 


 

*6WU's dorm

Hope I don't get bad comments my stage outfit." The maknae said as the girls finished up watching their debut stage.

 

"Pfft, forget them." Eunnie said. "Let's just hope that we get more fans and supporters." Li Li said. "Yup, we've worked hard these few months~" Dani said, nodding. "I'm back~" Misha said entering the dorm with the manager.

"Good work girls." Manager oppa said, entering their dorm as they greeted him with bows.

"Gomawo." Mimi said. "Alright, let's open this cake up and eat~" Manager oppa said, they were celebrating of their comeback debut. "Don't forget to take pictures." Eunnie said, grabbing her camera.

"Hehee~" Mimi said, putting some icing on Koizumi's face. "Yah! D:" Koizumi said, putting some on her face as the two maknaes took pictures with Eunnie. "The cake looks so good. *^*" Misha said as everyone nodded and got a slice.

"Got it from the bakery on the corner." The manager said chewing on some cake. "You mean that bakery with a bunch of cute pretty boys?" Li Li said. "That's what I thought." Dani said.

"That place looks like a cute doll-house~" Maknae said. "We should eat out there again some time if we end our comeback." Eunnie said as everyone nodded.

"Oh yeah..Once your comeback ends, we'll be starting to put you in units." The manager said as the girls looked at him weirdly.

"We'll make sub-albums. We'll put you all in a group of 3 people and make one album each." The manager said as the girls nodded.

"So we won't be seeing eachother as much..." Koizumi said. "You will, I've also assorted some things. You guys will be in a reality show..MTV Diary." The manager said.

"I watched that show~ I've watched C-Clown in it. 8D" Koizumi said. "Yeah, you'll be doing activites and such so we can gain more fans." The manager said. "Ahh, it's gonna be fun." Dani said.

"Our first time on a reality show." Mimi said, fantasizing. "I hope we don't fail. ._." Li li said. "We didn't fail the interview so it's gonna be okay~" Eunnie said as the girls nodded.

"Welp, I gotta go. I'll give you more information tommorow. You girls have a performance tommorow, no? After the performance come to my office." The manager said, getting up and leaving.

"Y'know we never even knew his name." Koizumi said..."True." Mimi said as everyone shrugged.

"Let's call him masked man for now." Misha said as the girls giggled and cleaned up, putting the rest of the cake inside their refrigarator.


After the girl's performance and in the managers office. 3:00 PM

 

"We're heeeere~" Koizumi said as the girls entered still in their stage outfits. "Yo." The masked man said. xD

"Sit sit~" Manager oppa said. "Arasso.~" Mimi said as the girls sat down on the couch.

"Soo, I've figured out how to divide you girls into three. " He said. "What are the groups concepts?" Eunnie asked.

"One will be the groups singers..So one group will be, Eunnie, Li Li, and Dani..So the other one is Koizumi, Mi Mi, and Misha." The manager said.

"The filming of the show will be when you wake up too 3 PM..So, 7 AM to 3. Then after that you guys will be spending the day in your groups recording and practicing and such." He said as the girls nodded.

"So much work." Misha said. "Don't forget you guys will be performing in your groups aswell." The manager said.

"Aigoo, but then after we get a break right?" Dani said. "Of course you do~" The manager said. "Wah~" The girls sighed in happiness. "But remember, you girls have to try your best, arasso?" The manager said as the girls nodded. "Good, if you have any questions and something then ask me. But remember, you guys still have to practice. If you don't then I might have to kick you out of the groups, and remember to excercise and to not eat so much." The manager said.

"Yes umma~" The maknae said as the girls giggled. "Arasso, arasso. Go home, you got a big day tommorow, you have 5 performances tommorow." The manager said as the girls bowed and walked out.

"Aigoo, so much stuff to do." Eunnie said. "At least we have a lot of people supporting us." Misha said.

"Yeah, without them I would've been dead by now." Dani said. "Let's go practice." Mimi said as the girls nodded and went to the dance room.

 


Liu Ai Li (@AiLi45)

Wooooo~ We have a surprise coming for you Wolfs~