Ch. 4

6 With You - 6WU (GirlGroup)

* On set for the interview

 

"Waahh~ It's so big here." Li Li said, smiling. "It is big, better get used to it." Eunnie said, stretching her arms out.

"They said our dressing room's on the left." Misha said. "Over there." Dani said, pointing at a sign that says "6WU's dressing room" as the girls entered.

"Stylist unnie~" Koizumi greeted her as she smiled. "Hello girls." She said. "Your clothes are in the wardrobe, you can change now and we'll set up your make-up" Another stylist unnie said as the girls bowed and obeyed.

 

Eunnie  Li Li Misha Dani  MiMi  Koizumi

 

"And done~" The girls smiled as they all got ready. "Soo..We have to wait?" Mimi said as they girls nodded.

"We better try our best." Misha said. "Who'll know what would happen if we fail." Eunnie said. "It'll be all hell for us." Dani said.

"Let's all try our best~" Koizumi said as the girls chanted "fighting~"

"Girls they told me that you guys have to the filming place now." One of the stylist unnies said.

"Okay. Thanks." Misha said as the girls got up and left the room, going to film. "Omo. So much cameras and people." Li Li said as they took their seats in front of all the cameras.

"It's okay. Let's get through this." Dani said as the two MC's came in with the other two groups.

"Annyeong-haseo." The girls stood up and bowed and sat back down.

"Omo~ You girls are so pretty." One of the MC's said. "I'm Eungyul, and this is Sarom." Eungyul greeted as the girls bowed.

"I love your outfits~" Sarom said. "Thank you~" The girls said as they say down. "Arasso, let's begin." Eungyul said as the interview started and the cameras rolled.

"Annyeong-haseo this is Eungyul and Sarom with another episode for you viewers~" Eungyul said.

"Of course~ We have another group visiting us today, one that just debuted!" Sarom said. "These girls have made their way into the entertainment buisness from hard work, while being a new rookie group, please welcome 6 With You~" Eungyul said.

"Hello~ We are 6 With you~" The girls said and did poses in their seats. "Woow, so cute~" Sarom said as she giggled.

"How is it going with your debut song?" Eungyul said. "It's going pretty well, all of our fans like it, and we thank them so much for supporting us~" Eunnie said. "Ahh, I watched it too, just yesterday. It was so cool, you guys looked all nice." Sarom said as the girls smiled. "Ah~ We forgot, can you girls introduce yourselves?" Eungyul said.

"Hello~ I'm 6WU's leader and the fashion umma, Evelyn~" Eunnie said. (While on stage, you guys use your stage names)

"Hi~ I'm Ai Li~ The group's Main Vocal and Lead dancer and the Aegyo Queen~" Li Li said, doing an aegyo pose.

 

"Annyeong~ I'm Misha, the group's Rapper and Dancer and the Gag member~" Misha smiled.

 

"Yo~ I'm J.U. The group's Lead/ Vocal and Rapper and I'm the Angelic Trouble Maker~" Dani smiled.

 

"I'm Fire, The group's Lead Rapper and Main Dancer and the The Fiery Gemstone~" Mi Mi smiled.

 

"And I'm Koizumi~ The group's maknae~" She smiled.

 

"Wahh. So pretty~ <3" Sarom said. "You think everything's pretty." Eungyul scoffed. "That is kind of true." Sarom said. "Anyways, I heard that our little maknae and Ai Li are not from around here." Sarom said as they both nodded.

"Me and maknae aren't korean, I'm Chinese and she's half Chinese and Japanese." Li Li said. "Ahh, I see. I heard Koizumi still goes to school." Eungyul said.

"Yeah, but for now I have to work on my debut image so I can become better and prove to everyone that you don't have to be older to do a lot of things." Maknae smiled.

"Ahh, So, Eunnie. How is lke taking care of these 5 kids?" Sarom said as everyone chuckled. "Ahh, it's hard work, but once you get used to it, it's very very fun to be with all of them." Eunnie smiled.

"So Eunnie, since you're the oldest, you should have a boyfriend now eh?" Sarom smiled as Eunnie flushed. "Neh." Eunnie nodded. "Do you have someone in mind?" Eungyul said.

"Uhh..Neh." Eunnie said. "Woooaahhh~" Everyone gasped. "Is that person an idol?" Sarom said.

"Ahh I can't say much." Eunnie said. "Ahh, yeah, let's stop and save her image neh?" Eungyul said as everyone giggled.

"Fire, I heard you're Bang Yongguk's sister from B.A.P. Correct?" Sarom said as she nodded. "Neh, I'm his younger sister." Mimi said smiling. "Ahh, How is it like being away from him?" Eungyul.

"Sometimes I would miss him when he's not around when I was still a trainee at home. But now since i'm a celebrity, I can see him sometimes." Mimi smiled. "Aww, I wished I had an oppa." Koizumi said.

"I'll be your oppa." Eungyul said as everyone laughed. "Yah, you're too old." Sarom said.

"So when is your debut stage?" Sarom asked. "In 3 days~" Dani said. "Wooah~ I can't wait, where will it be?" Eungyul said. "At Music Bank." Misha said. "Ahh, now, let's go to the questions some fans said." Eungyul said, getting out a laptop. "One of the questions are. Since Ai Li is the lead dancer, can we see her dance?" Sarom said.

"Waah~ Go unnie~" Koizumi said as Li Li stood up and danced.

 

 

"Wooow~" Everyone clapped. "Neh, another once is..Can we see Fire rap?" Sarom said as every cheered as Mimi got up.

 

 

"Wooow~" Everyone cheered. "You really are like Yongguk neh?" Eungyul smiled as she nodded and sat back down. "Neh~ that's all the questions and all the time we have left for today~" Sarom said as everyone pouted.

"Ahh~ Well, that's the end of 6WU's first interview~" Eungyul said as everyone waved. "Bye bye~" Everyone said.

"and off~!" The director said. "Thank's girls for everything." Sarom said as they bowed to her. "It's nothing." Eunnie said. "I'll be cherring you guys on during your debut performance." Sarom said as Eungyul nodded.

"Arasso. We better get going, we have more schedules to take care of." Eungyul said as they left to their dressing room. "We better get going aswell." 6WU said as they left for their house.

 

 

Dani (@DaniWithYou)

Outside the building after our Interview~ Time to play some video games when we get home.