Ch. 6

6 With You - 6WU (GirlGroup)

* 6WU done with their 12th performance of Who'z That Girl this week. They're at home, done with their good-bye stage...I like how it's been a chapter and they have to make a full album now. xDD

 

"Waaah~ I'm gonna miss the stage." Dani said, taking her phone out and texting the people that congratulated her on her good-bye performance. "Me too, but this isn't the last of everything." Eunnie said, nodding and updating her twitter. "Of course, if this was, I would've been like. 834579834 years old already." Misha said.

"Then again. I'm tired." Koizumi said, yawning as the girls nodded. "Let's get ready for bed, we have a nice day-off tommorow." Li Li said as the girls set off for bed.

 

*Tommorow at 8:00 AM.

 

"WAAAKKKKKKEE UPPP~" 6 familiar men said, barging into the girl's house. "Wuh?" Mimi said, getting up from her bed and checking the time. "Hey sis~" Yongguk said, giving her a hug.

"FGDSKJLHGDFHJLGFDHJGFD INTRUDER! STRANGER DANGER!" Dani said falling down on her bed to be caught by Daehyun.

"Good morning sweetie~" Daehyun said as Dani blushed. "Morning Misha." Jongup said, putting an arm around her.

"So much love. @.@" Eunnie said, going to make breakfast as to be seen by Himchan making some eggs.

"I'll make it. You girls did a lot over the last few weeks of performing~" Himchan said. "Thanks Herchan." Koizumi said, randomly coming in.

"I'm not Herchan! D:" Himchan said as Koizumi went to the couch to sit down in the living room.

"Hai Jello." Koizumi said, catching him trying to steal a cookie from a random jar. "Oh snapples, you saw nothing." Zelo said, sitting down next to Koizumi, still eating the cookie as the rest of the girls and guys sat down with them.

"Why are you guys here?" Li Li asked. "We can't be here!? D:" Daehyun said, with an arm wrapped around Dani. "Asdfghjl. Stay." Dani said.

"Meh, get a room." Koizumi said, mehronging the couple. "Someone's forever alone." Yongguk said.

"YONGGUKKKIEEE~~" Koizumi said, tackling Yongguk and forcing a cookie in his mouth as everyone snickered.

"Arasso. Breakfast is down." Himchan randomly said as the crowd went to eat at the table.

 

"Of course, coming from umma Herchan, it's good. :>" Koizumi said. "Well, thanks." Her- Himchan said.

"This is really good, Himmiechan. ^^" Eunnie said. "Yeah~" Misha nodded. "He always cooks the meals." Youngjae said. "Well, that's cause you guys are lazy." Himchan scoffed. "I'll help hyung next time!" Zelo said, raising his hand as Himchan nodded.

After the group was done eating and cleaned up, they went out to the best place ever.

Lotte world~~

 

"KLGDFKHLFGDKDLFZJ.DV WE'RE GOING TO LOTTLE WORLD?!" Dani said, jumping.

"YEEAAAAAAHH~" Koizumi said, dancing around with Dani. "Damn." Misha said, looking at the two.

"Arasso, let's go. The company said that a limo thing will pick us up in about 20 minutes.

"Arasso. Let's hurry and get changed and stuff." Li Li said as the girls got ready.

 

Eunnie   Misha   Dani   Li Li   MiMi   Koizumi

 

As the girls got done dressing up, they went outside with B.A.P. and say a limo that could fit all of them in.

 

"Woah~" The girls said, getting inside and sitting down. "The ride is gonna be 30 minutes." Jongup said as everyone nodded. "It's so bright and colorful and blue and rainbow and stuff." Koizumi said, looking around in awe.

"I know right, It feels like Las Vegas." Misha said. "I could live in here." Eunnie said. "Never been in a limo before?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah, but as fancy as this." Koizumi said as Mimi nodded. "I remember riding one with Yongguk." Mimi said.

"I wonder what we're gonna do at Lottle world." Dani said, thinking. "Thinking about Lotte world, and not me?" Daehyun said, poking Dani's nose. "Bleh." Youngjae said, geting jelouse.

"Daejae." Koizumi whispered to Mimi as she snickered. "AIGHT. LET'S TAKE PICTURES!~" Eunnie said, getting her camera out.

"1..2.." Eunnie said, taking pictures of the B.A.P. members. "Ew." Himchan said, looking at the picture Eunnie took. "Not all pictures are perfect~" Youngjae said as Li Li nodded. "You should've seen my ID picture in middle school." Li Li said, pouting. "Arasso. We're here~" Daehyun said as everyone cheered.

"WE'RE AT LOTTE WORLD~" Dina said jumping. "Calm down." Koizumi said to Dina. "Can we eat after like 4 rides?" Mimi said as Yongguk nodded. "Here's fast passes and the tickets." Youngjae said, giving out the tickets and stuff to everyone as they exited the car.

 

 

"It's. So. Bootiful." Koizumi said taking pictures. "Omo!~ It's B.A.P. and 6WU!" Some fans said, staring at the group. "Wow, we're really noticed." Mimi said. "Nawww durr." Yongguk said as everyone left for a ride.

"I wanna go the roller coaster!!! ;A;" Koizumi complained. "Okay, okay, after we go on this one." Eunnie said.

"ASDFGHJKL fine. >:" Koizumi said, acting like a little kid. "I wanna get couple hat thingys." Li Li said as the group entered a store.

"Let's get 12 of these." Misha said, showing everyone some cute headbands as they bought them and wore them.

 

"I feel awkward wearing this." Yongguk said. "Omo~ Oppa you're so cute~" A fan said, pointing at Yongguk. "But fans love it." Jongup said, going to the first ride. "Arasso. LEGGO~" Koizumi said, running to the ride. "That's my ride! D:" Zelo said, catching up with her.

After the 3 rides. (Lol sorry for not showing them *forever a lazy-*)

The group began to walk to the foodcourt to have a snack. "Fooood <3" Daehyun said. "Foooood~" Dani said, singing with Daehyun. "I want bread and banana milk." Koizumi said, ordering her food. As everyone ordered, they got the fod and sat down at a random table. "So riek. After 2 more rides we have to go home, it's getting late. Plus you girls have another schedule tommorow." Himchan said.

"Yeah, we have to record our new album." Misha said as the girls nodded. "After that, we'll have another party for your debut stage for that." Jongup said. "So much money. ._." Yongguk said, paying for half of the things they bought.

"Oh wellll~" Mimi said as the group went on the last 2 rides and went home. At home, Dani checked Allkpop with the girls.

 

The boys of B.A.P. and the girls of 6WU on a date?

10345 Views 2345 Comments

 

 

The girls and girls of 6WU and B.A.P. on a date. These are pictures from the ride they went to go to Lotte World, they were celebrating 6WU's goodbye stage. Netizens who saw the group said they were couple head-bands aswell~ How cute.


 

Koizumi (@Maknaeishere<3)

Lotte World~ <3 I ate all of Herchan's food. xD Sorry oppa.