Mission 2: The Match (1/4)

Robin Hoods

3 weeks later
KBS building
Boxing tournament


"ladies and gentlemen . . . Please welcome the one and only PUG!!!" the audience went wild as PUG, the all time  famous boxer, came out on stage and started to do some poses. Then the host continued.


"and here in this corner is . . . The Beast!!! Now let the games begin!!" The fight began. They threw punches from left to right at each other. Then PUG tackle the Beast down and continued to punch him as the Beast's face started to bleed. The referee blew his whistle but PUG didn't stop. The referee pulled him off and PUG went to the corner of the ring. The doctor came and checked his pulse.


"we need to get him to the hospital. Now!!" they brought the Beast to the hospital and the coach sat outside, waiting.


Meanwhile . . .


"we got them PUG. we got them." he smirked as he walked back to the building.


----------------------------------------


"we want what is ours but the problem is him. Ever since we lost that one match he now owns my club."


"I understand. Ok so you want help getting everything back? . . Well you came to the right person. It's was nice meeting you and your son." the two left T.O.P and Simon at the table.


"are you happy about this mission?" he asked Simon. Simon smiled and nodded like a little kid. They walked up stairs and called everybody to the meeting room.


"this here is Kim-" T.O.P was cut off by Simon.


"-Kim Jung, he is the owner of many boxing companies and this man over here . ." he switched the picture on the screen.


"-is PUG. Kim Jung and PUG are working together to steal peoples companies by beating them in the boxing tournament." T.O.P looked at him, giving him a look.


"anyways as Simon was saying-"


"-we have to get them in order to save  intai's company." he interrupted again, which he receive a death glare from T.O.P. Simon stayed quiet this time.


"now kyuhyun I want you to hack into their computer, find some trails of money or any emails. Hyoyeon, I want you to break into the building and find anything about them. Bom, Simon, and I will go over to the building right now."


----------------------------------------


Tap. Tap. Tap.


"sir, we have a new member?" the man asked as he entered his boss office. He got up and looked out the window to see a new guy using one of his punching bags. He could tell that he is really trained. Then an idea popped up in his head. 


"Leave him. I want to see what he can do."


----------------------------------------


"he's staring right at me." he punched the punching bag once more and then he went to the lockers. Once he was done, he walked out of the building to meet this group of guys. Then a car came and stopped in front of him. A short man came out and stood in front of him.


"can I help you?" he asked while giving them a glare.


"my name is Kim Jung and I own this building. So if you want to continue training here, then you have to face my boxers before you could go anyway in the building. Understood? . . Begin!" once he was done, a couple of boxers came up to Simon and gave the first swing but Simon blocked and grabbed his hand and flipped him over. 


After about ten minutes or so, Simon had defeated all the boxers, which made Kim Jung surprise.


"how would you like to join my team?"


"no." with that he walked away.


----------------------------------------


She ended the video and quietly made her way to the van. She gave him the phone and he uploaded the video online.


"you think it would work?" he nodded, positive of all his doings.


"I'm the hacker, of course it would. Look at all the viewers who already watched the video." they did a knuckle touch and waited for the others to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not updating but here is the 2nd mission. so far so good right? well just a heads up im only going to be doing 3 different missions since i really want to start my other fanfic, which i will post up after this, so when all the missions are done I'll do the last four chapters about my main characters life and end up with a happy ending . . . . or not jk but ill be ending this fanfics soon but dont worry, once im done with this fanfic, I'll start my other fanfic. Thank you everybody!!