Mission 1: The Match (3/4)

Robin Hoods


"your selling me to him. How could you possibly do that to me?" he yelled at the top of his lungs. T.O.P sighed and said . .


"that's right I did . . and if you don't win then he wins. You got it."


"but still what if he actually wins the match? How are you going to get me back?" he crossed his arms across his chest and stared at T.O.P.


"the only way to win is to cheat." he smirked and everybody gave him a confusing look.


----------------------------------------


Kingslington building
Mr. Park's office
12:35 hours


"so you want to know more about my company eh?" he rubbed his chin and smiled


"of course come with me I'll be happy to show you around the factory." they walked together out of his office and went to the factory which was under them. Once the door made a click sound Hyoyeon and kyuhyun dropped out of the air vent.


"I can't stand being in there. How do you do it?" kyuhyun said, sweating like there's no tomorrow.


"I lived in there before I'm totally use to it." she began searching for some information about Mr. Park and Mr. Jung. It's been an hour and they only found emails and letters to and from Mr. Jung. They made an extra copy of the emails and went back in the air vent.


----------------------------------------


"and this room on your right is where we test the pill before we sell it. Would you like to go in?" she nodded and they entered the room. Once inside the room, she saw how they test the pills in many ways.


"are you seeing this? This place is filled with steroids. There's even fishing steroids."


"I'm definitely seeing this. Go to the boxing section."


"umm Mr. Park, could we possibly go to the boxing section I'd like to see it . . I'm . . I'm a big fan of . . Boxing." she smiled sweetly and he lead the way to the section.


"unnie, we're done." Hyoyeon said on the other line.


"ok just wait in the van. I'll be out in a bit."


After the whole tour she bid goodbye to Mr. Park and went to the back of the building. She jumped in the van and they drove off.


"tomorrow is the night . . . Let the games begin."