Mission 1: The Match (2/4)

Robin Hoods

"I'm finding nothing in here. There is nothing at all."


"just look for any files or something."
She went through all the files again.


"I found divorce papers, taxes, electric bills, I found a letter from some guy, and some medical bills."


"talk to me."


"which one?"


"the letter."



"it's more like an email though but whatever. (clears throat) meet me at this address . . 2341 Seoul ave. This email is from . . Kingslington."


"good job Hyoyeon. You can come out now." she put all the files back and went through the air vent.


----------------------------------------


Kingslington
17:00 hours


They went in to the front desk and asked for Mr. Park. Once they got in, they saw a tall man with gym clothes on.


"how can I help you?"


"Mr. Park, we are here to ask you some questions." Bom started.


"ok go on."


"we were wondering if you knew Mr. Kim Jung by any chance?" he looked up at them.


"get out!!"


"excuse me?"


"I don't want nothing to do with that guy. Now out!!" they walked out of his office and he slammed the door on them.


"well, that went well." Hyoyeon said sarcastically.


----------------------------------------


"this is harder then I thought." he said while pacing back and forth. He suddenly stopped and sat down.


"Simon let's go. I have a plan." with that said, the two walked out of the headquarter.


----------------------------------------


"Come On!! Put some work into!!! Do an upper cut. Punch left, right, left, right. Come on!!" he yelled as Simon did all those things that T.O.P had instructed.


Meanwhile . . .


"what is this guy? Why is he here in my shop?" he questioned. His assist, Ming, shook his head, not knowing why that guy is in there.


"wait a minute!! Is that, that guy from yesterday? . . . I have a plan." he smirked and made his way downstairs to the ring.


"so I heard you guys are new here? Hello, my name is Kim Jung and I'm the owner of the building. And you are?" he introduced but it seems like T.O.P didn't bother to turn around.


"come on B, upper cut. Do an upper cut and block the attack." T.O.P pretend that he didn't heard Mr. Jung, so Mr. Jung tried again.


"excuse me!!" he yelled and T.O.P turned around to face Mr. Jung.


"I'm kind of busy right now. Can you wait over there." he pointed to the bench but Mr. Jung didn't move.


"My name is Kim Jung. I'm the owner of this building. I'd like to have a word with you for a moment." T.O.P hesitated at first. He nodded and they went to Mr. Jung's office.


"papa bear is in, I repeat papa bear is in."


----------------------------------------


"switching cameras." they sat in the van for the pass hour now, watching them.


"so I don't really get boxing at all. Why do they make up such a sport?" Bom asked curiously.


"boxing is a martial art and combat sport in which two people engage in a contest of strength, reflexes, and endurance by throwing punches at each other." Hyoyeon explained, surprised by her own comment.


"how do you know?" Bom asked.


"from Simon."


"hey you remembered." Simon said.


She cupped her own face with her hands and said, "oh my god, I do remember. That was like 5 years ago."


"we used to do that in bed too but gently." Simon suddenly said. There was a flash of red on her face.


"oh my god Simon. That was only suppose to be between us, you idiot!!" she yelled through the earbud while hiding her face in her arms. Simon just chuckled as he imagine her pouting face. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, didn't like what was going on. He just continued to watch the cameras.


----------------------------------------


"ok let's do this instead. How about we have PUG and B fight tomorrow night at the tournament." he thought for a second.


"do it, it's the only way to get the building." Simon said. T.O.P nodded and faced Mr. Jung.


"ok but if I win, you give me this building." it was silent between them. Mr. Jung wasn't sure if he should do that.


"and for me. What do I win?"


"you . . you can have B."


"what?!" they yelled in unison.


"Deal!"


"what?!" they yelled again.