Last Mission: Mission impossible (1/4)

Robin Hoods


Three months later . . .


"so this is the last time we're seeing each other . . Except me and Hyoyeon of course." they nodded as they sat at the table while looking elsewhere, avoiding eye contact with each other.


"where are they when we need them." kyuhyun asked as he took a sip of his cold coffee that was sitting there for more than an hour now. T.O.P shrugged his shoulders and suddenly saw something -or someone- familiar walking to the coffee shop that they are in. They could hear the bells ringing by the door as each person came walking in the shop. T.O.P followed her every movement as she approached the counter.


"excuse me for a second." he got up and walked out of their sight. Simon and kyuhyun looked at him confusingly as they watched him approach the ahjumma at the counter. He tapped her shoulder and she turned around.


"umma- oh sorry miss, I thought you we're somebody that I knew." he bowed and walked back to his table.


"what was that for?" Simon asked looking back at the lady.


"I thought she was somebody but I was wrong. Let's go." he put the money on the table and went outside with the others following him.


'she couldn't be umma. Umma died years ago. Why am I like this?'


----------------------------------------


"let's make a deal. If you help me bring him down, I'll give you whatever you want."


"and if I don't?" the tall man questioned as he leaned on the table with his arms crossed. He looked at the man before him as they stared at each other.


"then this will happen." a big built man came out with a lady and a little boy following behind him. A gun was pointed at her head as she cried silently, holding her son tightly in her arms. He looked back at the man with wide eyes.


"you woundn't!?"


"oh, I would." he said with a matter-of-fact tone.


"now, how about that deal?"


----------------------------------------


"Yeobo, I'm home."


"ew don't call me that." she grabbed her bag and went to the door where Simon stood.


"where do you think your going?" he asked blocking her way.


"I'm going to work. Now ryeowook is coming with sooyoung to watch Ho Woong, so I don't think you need to be here." she said plainly. She pushed him a bit and walked out of the apartment.


"you know, I live here too . . and who is sooyoung?" he shouted.


"she's the baby sitter that T.O.P oppa sent to watch Ho Woong." she shouted back not turning around to face him.


"aish!! Why doesn't she call me oppa? I am older then her and I've known her ever since." he mumbled to himself, walking in their apartment. He sat down on the couch, where Ho Woong was sitting on, while watching tv.


"does mommy hate me that much?" he asked his son. Ho Woong just giggled and Simon sighed as his head hung low.


"your right, she doesn't but I'm here for you . . . maybe for her too, so don't tell her I said that." Ho Woong giggled again and Simon just smiled at his son.


----------------------------------------


She walked out of the building and walked along the sidewalk to her work place. She suddenly stopped as she felt like someone was following her. She turned around but nobody was there. Felling a bit scared, she walked faster instead but it was to late. A black van took her in and drove off. A sliver necklace dropped from her neck to the ground. The necklace opened revealing a picture of How Woong and Simon together, smiling happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating but I hope you liked the chapter. so this is actually the last mission as you can see, and Im planing on ending it very soon you just  have to work with me ok. again Im sorry for not updating.