Mission 1: Keeping it safe (4/4)

Robin Hoods

Thursday
20:00 hours
Fox film building


"No no no. Cut!! Start all over . . . And ACTION!!" he yelled and they had to do the scene over and over again. After so many retakes, they got exhausted.


"look this isn't right. This doesn't even look right. We need . . That's it, we need a child to play." he yelled at yoona, who was paying close attention to everything. She nodded and she had an idea.


"I have someone who could play." she said.


"we don't need just a random child, we need someone with black hair and that has very milky skin just like yours-"


"-wait, I know who to bring. Just let me bring him now."


"no no no, we have no time."


"then tomorrow in the morning, Ne?"


"ok ok, bring him tomorrow and we can film. Good job everybody. Good job."


----------------------------------------


"aish!! Being a director is so hard.". He messed his hair up and walked over to kyuhyun.


"you two. Any news about the place." he pointed at hyoyeon and kyuhyun.


"we found where they hid mason but mason isn't alone." T.O.P looked at him confusingly.


"you mean, there are more children?" he questioned and they nodded.


Then hyoyeon spoke up, "I'm saying we save mason and move on." Kyuhyun looked at her, giving her a worried look.


"are you sure hyoyeon?" she nodded.


"isn't this all about mason. we save him and get out of there." kyuhyun could read her like an open book. He knows something is up but he couldn't seem to figure the whole thing out. He got up and shook his head at her before he went out. All eyes were on hyoyeon. She got up and walked away from the group. 


----------------------------------------


"what're you doing with him? Put him back!!" he yelled at the lady in front of him.


"no. You listen to me. I need him to film a movie. Now move . . Out of my way." she pushed him with her shoulder and dragged mason along with her to the studio. He groaned in frustration. He stomped his way to his office and slammed the door shut.


----------------------------------------


"I'm here, I'm here!!" she yelled and ran in the studio, while dragging mason along.


"now heres the plan, you will run away from the wolves in the forest. Once you reached the cabin, you put the kid in the room and go back out to lock the front door but that's when they start to attack you. You fall and die. Got it?" he explained and she nodded getting ready to act out the scene.


Once they started, it took more than three times to retake the whole thing and finally they got done but right when she fell down and pretend to die, they quickly but silently took mason and everybody in the studio ran out.


"was that good?" she asked, still laying down on the floor. She didn't hear anybody say anything, so she got up and looked around to see everybody gone. The studio was empty. She quickly went over to the room, where she put mason and he wasn't there either.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"


----------------------------------------


"Mason!! Mason, come to mommy." he ran over to his crying mother and they hugged each other very tightly.


"this is so touching." Bom said and smiled. She stopped smiling when she noticed something.


"wait. Where's hyoyeon?" they looked around but they didn't see the small blonde anywhere. Then kyuhyun finally understood hyoyeon's plan.


"I know where she is."


----------------------------------------


As she got in, she made her way to the 2nd section of the building. She entered the kitchen area and saw the door open. Once she was in, she turned around and saw all the children there.


"well well well, if it isn't park min." a voice said. He walked in closer and threw a punch at her but she blocked it and she gave him a high kick. He fell back and grabbed a gun out of his pocket. He got up and pointed it at hyoyeon as he wiped the blood off with the back of his hand. 


All of the kids stood behind hyoyeon, scared of what might happen next. In a flash, she kicked the gun out of his hands and punched him in the face.


Once he was kicked out of the room, she jumped up and held onto the door fame as she swung herself and kicked him again. Once he was knocked out, hyoyeon led them to the back door where she saw a bus there. Bom came out of the bus and helped all the kids get on.


Right when hyoyeon was about to get on the bus, she felt herself get pulled back. She didn't know kibum had a knife and he stabbed her in the stomach. She kicked and punched him away from her and ran to the bus where they drove off, leaving kibum knocked out on the ground.


"How . . did . . you guys find me?" she asked but before any of them could answer, she fell on the ground holding her wound.


"Hyoyeon!! Hyoyeon!!! Stay awake!! You hear me?! Stay-" the words was fading away as she fell unconscious.


----------------------------------------


"is she going to be ok, doctor?" they stood by the doctor and he said . .


"she's fine. It's only a stab wound."


"can we visit her?" he nodded and made room for them to enter.


Bom ran to her side and said, "oh hyoyeon. Thank goodness your fine. I was so worried about you." a tear dropped from her eyes. Hyoyeon smiled at Bom as they hugged each other lightly.


"wait. How . . How did you know I was there?" they turned their attention to kyuhyun, who stood next to the couch a bit far from the others. She smiled at him and kyuhyun asked them to leave for a bit. Simon didn't want to leave them alone but T.O.P forced him out. Once they we're out, it was silent between them.


"so."


"so . . how did you do it? How did you know?" she asked and kyuhyun made his way to her side as he grabbed her hand and held it.


"I could tell by reading your face that one day . . and I also put a tracking device on your shoes." he gave her a soft smile.


"thanks."


"for what?"


"you saved my life today. If you didn't put that device in my shoe, I would've been gone." they laughed together. Simon peeked through the window and saw them laughing together. He felt jealous of them, of their relationship together. He didn't like it.


'don't worry hyoyeon. I'll always be by your side no matter what happens.' he thought.