Chapter 4

Revenge is All I Need [HIATUS]

Yoon Mi POV

I furrowed my eybrows st the sight of bright morning sunlight. I streched my body a little bit and went downstair to eat my breakfast.

"Morning noona!" Zelo said with a cheerful tone.

"Morning" I said back to him. I plopped into the chair and begin to devour my mouth-watering breakfast.

"Noona, get ready araso. we're going to meet them at 10" Zelo said to me.

"Araso" I said. As soon as I finish my breakfast, I went to my room and get ready.

 

"Noona let's go" Zelo said from downstairs.

"Nae, I'm almost done" I said. I took one glance at myself in the mirror and make my way towards downstairs.

"Finally, you took century to dress up" Zelo sigh. I just roll my eyes at him.

Zelo lead me to his car and he begin starting the engin.

"Aren't you too young to have a licence?" I ask him.

"Yes. Why? Jealous because I'm the one who have a licence before you?" He said while showing-off his driving skill.

"Tch, cocky and for your information mister, I AM NOT JEALOUS" I said emphasizing the word 'jealous'.

"Whatever" He said.

Soon we arrived at our destinations which is a cute cafe called 'Angel's Cafe'. We went inside the cafe and found 5 guys sitting casually. We went to them and Zelo greet them cheerfully. *This must be the members* I thought.

"Annyeong hyungs, this is my noona. Choi Yoon Mi" He said to them. I bowed at them and smile.

"Annyeong, nice to meet you" I said to them. They look at me and broke into a smile.

"Annyeong, I'm Himchan" The handsome one said. *Kekeke,,, he's handsome*

"I'm Yongguk the oldest"

"I'm Jong Up"

"Daehyun imnida"

"Young Jae at your service" He saluted me with two fingers. I giggle.

"And we're B.A.P" They said in unison. I blink innocently.

"Your his noona? I think you should become his dongsaeng. He look's more older than you" He said while pointing at Zelo.

"YAH! Jeu gul lae?!" Zelo said. I giggle. *They so childdish*

No One POV

While B.A.P and Yoon Mi get along, Teen Top were on a mission to kidnapped a girl who make their boss piss just because a shirt.

"Is that the girl?" Ricky asked pointing at Yoon Mi.

"Maybe, I don't know" Niel said.

"HAISH! Stupid boss, telling us to kidnapped a girl but doesn't give any details" CAP yelled in frustration.

"Boss said she look really innocent and that girl, the one who is Ricky pointing had the same details" Chunji said in the matter-of-fact tone while pointing at Yoon Mi.

"I think hyung's right because boss also said that she came here today at 10, so it must be her" Changjo said to his hyung.

"Just kidnapped her, it's not a big deal anyway. It just because of some stupid shirt that our boss want and the girl doesn't give him because it's already being booked" L.Joe said coolly. "Tch, pathetic" He added.

"I agree with hyung, so let's get to work" Niel said while pumping his fist into the air.

"Wait, Isn't she with....B.A.P?" Ricky said while squinting his eyes to take a better view at Yoon Mi.

"Yup, but no need to worry. They only a rookie gang so it won't be hard" CAP said.

"So let's go already!" Changjo yelled impatiently.

Teen Top made their way towards the cafe. When they're only a few feets away, Yoon Mi came out from the cafe. They all smirk. "You made our work becoming more easy little miss" L.Joe mutter while look at her with a creepy smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

How's that? Teen Top finally appear! The drama will start as soon as she meet Teen Top and Infinite.

BTW, here's Teen Top's gif:

Here's B.A.P's gif:

Here's Yoon Mi's gif:

Here's L.Joe's gif:

And here's Zelo's gif:

 

P.S

I think Infinite will appear in the next chapter,,, kekeke...*wink*