Chapter 3

Revenge is All I Need [HIATUS]

Zelo POV

"Well, you said you have a study group so I want to meet the members" Yoon Mi noona said and smiling sweetly.

I just stood there in shock. Did I hear it right? Why did noona wants to meet them. 

"Soooo, can you?" She ask me with pleading eyes. If I said no, she might suspected something. But she's an innocent girl, so there's no way that could happen. But it's not impossible. *Aish! Why is this so difficult?*. Then a sudden idea pop into my head. I just told the other hyungs to hide the gang thingy. They understand me. *Okay here goes nothing*.

"I think I can but I need to ask them first. Is that okay with you noona?" I said.

"Okay! Thank you dongsaeng! Now go so I can take a shower" She said while pushing me towards the door. Without letting me to reply, she close the door right in front of my face.

"Araso! I'll see you at dinner" I yell to her. Then I ran to my room and start pressing Yongguk hyung's number.

"Yobeoseyo?" I heard hyung said.

"Hyung, could you do me a favor?" I asked while rub the back of my neck.

"It depends. What is it?" He said with curiosity fill in his voice.

"Well my noona want to meet you guys and she didn't know about the gang thingy. I told her that you guys are my study group members, so could you guys act normal and don't show your gangster side to her" I said to him.

"Why didn't you tell her about we're gang?" He said feeling curios again.

"It's because I don't want her to faint after hearing her most precious dongsaeng in a gang" I said hoping he would just agree. Then it was silent.

"Hyung, are you still there? If yes, what do you'd say?" I said.

"Araso where do we meet?" He ask.

"Angel Cafe at 10 araso?" I said while looking at the calender.

"Okay, but can I ask one more questions?" He ask me again.

"Sure, what is it?" I said.

"Is your noona HOT?" He ask emphasizing the word 'hot', it made me piss.

"HYUNG!" I yell at him.

"Calm down dongsaeng, I'm just kidding. No need to yell at me" He chuckle. I quickly hang up and went downstair to eat my dinner.

Yoon Mi POV

"HYUNG!" I heard Zelo yell. "I wonder who's he talking to?" I ask myself. Then he open his door and went downstair to join us for dinner.

"Who were you talking to just now?" I asked him.

"My hyungs" He answer with his eyes on the food.

"What were you guys talking?" I asked again.

"I'm telling him about you want to meet them" He said.

"Owh, did they agree?" I asked while looked at him.

"Yup, I told them to meet us tomorrow at 10" He said while chewing on his food.

"JEONGMAL??!! Yay, finally I have somewhere to go" I hug him tightly that made him choke.

"Noona! please release me. I'm still young. I don't wanna die" Zelo said while pushing me.

"Mianhae, noona just to excited" I said with a big grin.

"Honey, eat your meal. It's getting cold" Omma said while pointing at my meal.

"Araso" With that I begin to eat my meal with a smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you like it,,, and sorry for the bad grammar...

BTW, Here's Yongguk's gif:

Here's Zelo's gif:

And here's Yoon Mi's gif:

 

P.S

All hail Zelo's straight hair,,, kekeke.... ^0^