Chapter 1

Revenge is All I Need [HIATUS]

 

Yoon Mi POV

I slowly open my eyes and straighten my back. I stretched my arms as high as I could. I look at the small airplane window and realize that I've already landed on Korea. "I'm home" I whispered under my breath.  I look around the plane cabin and realize that I'm the only one left. I took my purse and made my way toward the exit.

No One POV

As soon as Yoon Mi walked out of the plane, all eyes were on her. Yoon Mi was wearing short jeans that shows her perfect legs, a cute baby-blue color blouse and a pair of high heels to complete the look. She look as innocent as ever. All her friends called her the Innocent Princess.

"Yoon Mi-ah! Over here" A young lady wave like crazy at her. "Jisun Unnie!" Yoon Mi said with a huge grin on her face. She ran towards Jisun and attack her with a tight hug.

Jisun is Yoon Mi's childhood friend. They became really close. Untill one day her parents send her to The States to study. Being the obedient child, she agree. But that doesn't ruin they friendship. Eventhough they were distance, they still contact each other.

"Yah! I know we didn't met each other for a while, but that doesn't mean you can kill me with your hug" Jisun said while choking. "Oops, Mianhae" Yoon Mi said. "Ehem ehem" Zelo faked a cough. "Dongsaeng!" Yoon Mi said and hug Zelo.  "Noona, finally you realize that I'm here. I thought you just going to ignore me" Zelo pout like a 4-year old kid. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cute. There's no way I'm going to ignore you. You're my Bobo Bear" Yoon Mi said while pinching Zelo's cheek. "Noona! Stop pinching my cheeks" "Araso" Yoon Mi said while reamove her hand from Zelo's cheek."Okay, enough with the chit-chat. Let's get you guys home. Your parents really missed you" Jisun said while pushing them towards a black limo.

Yoon Mi and Zelo parents are rich. Their father is the manger of the famous Choi Co. while her mother is the most famous designer. Their parents always busy and always went on a buisness trip. But they don't mind because it also for their own good. Jisun parents also rich. Her father and the Choi siblings are buisness partner and also friends. While her mother is the most famous chef in Seoul.

Zelo POV

During the ride we talk about our lives. Noona seems to be really happy right now. When she was in The States, she always said to me that she wants to go home because she miss us. She don't know that I'm in a gang, so I think I'd better tell her now.

I open my mouth and close it again. Open, closed, open, closed. Right now I'm fighting with my mind, wether to tell her or not, because I'm afraid she might fainted. 

"Zelo, are you okay?" She asked

"Erhm, I'm fine. Erh, Noona I want to tell you something" I said while stutter. *Damn why did I stutter!*

" Of course, what is it?" She said.

"Errh, it's, erh. I'm.." I stopped. I look over Jisun noona to get some help but I saw her sleeping. *Jisun noona, why did you have to sleep right now?Please wake up and help me...*

"What is it Zelo? You can tell me" She said with a smile on her face to calm me.

I breath in and out, in and out, in and out and in and out...

"I'm in a gang" I finally force those 5 words out of my troat. I looked at my noona. She just sit there while  staring at me then she shrug and look out of the windows like what she did when I was arguing with my mind. 

Confuse were writen all over my face. *Is she mad?* I ask myself suddenly she turned to me and ask something  that made me shock. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is my first chappie, so hope you guys enjoy it and sorry for the grammar...

BTW here's Zelo's gif: 

Here's Jisun's gif:

And here's Yoon Mi's gif:

 

 

P.S

I use Ulzzang Kim Seuk Hye as Jisun

and Ulzzang Do Hwe Ji as Yoon Mi..

I choose Do Hwe Ji because she's the only ulzzang that have the rebel clothing..

(The other girls Ulzzang only have cute clothing)