Chapter 2

Revenge is All I Need [HIATUS]

Zelo POV

Confuse were writen all over my face. *Is she mad?* I ask myself suddenly she turned to me and ask something  that made me shock. 

"Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" She blinked innocently

A smile crept on my face. "Aigoo, my noona is so innocent~~" I said while doing some aegyo.

"You didn't answer my questions" She puffed her cheeks making me chuckle at her cuteness.

"Well, it's..." *Now I'm in trouble*. If I tell her the truth, she might giving me 24/7 protection. I think I should keep it for now. *A  little lie won't hurt right?*. I don't want to leave my hyungs they like my family.

"It's what?" She asked me again.

"It's a good thing" I said trying to hold my stutter.

"How come?" Yoon Mi noona tilt her head in confusion.

"Because it's a study group" I said with a little stutter.

"Then why did you say it's a gang a while ago?" She said. *Okay, now I'm doom*

"Young master, young miss we've arrived" The chauffer said saving me from the 'questions of my life'. *Oh, thank you mister chauffer. I'll give you a tip in return* As my noona about to say something, I quickly went out before things get worse.

Yoon Mi POV

Zelo's weird. He didn't answer my question yet. Well, maybe it's not important. I just shrug it off.

I look at my left and found Jisun sleeping. I shook her lightly. "Unnie, ireona" I said softly. She open her eyes and said "Oh, we arrived already? Yoon Mi let's go inside, your mother is waiting for you". She quickly draging me out off the limo.

I look in front of me and found a huge mansion. "Home sweet home" I mumbled.

As soon as I went inside, all the maids bow at me. I smile at them. "Where's Zelo?" Jisun asked me. "I don't know. He quickly went inside as soon as we arrive" I said and Jisun nodded.

I walk towards the living room and found my mother talking to Zelo. Then she attack me with her warm bear hug. I also hug her back.

"Yoon Mi, I miss you so much" My mom said with tears trickle on her cheek.

"I miss you to omma and don't cry" I said to her.

"I can't help it, but i'll try to control these tears" She said while wiping her tears.

"Where's appa?" I asked.

"He's at Paris, he'll be back in a few days" My mom said.

"Omma, I'll take noona to her room okay" Zelo asked our mother and she just nodded

"Noona, come on. let me show you your room" Zelo said. Without even answering  he drag me towards the stairs.

"Yoon Mi! I'm going home. My parents are waiting for me" I heard Jisun yell from downstairs.

As soon as we reached my room, I asked Zelo something.

"Dongsaeng-ah, could you introduce me to someone tomorrow?" I asked. Confusion was writen all over his face.

"Sure, but who?" He asked.

"Well, you said you have a study group so I want to meet the members" I said and smiling sweetly at him.

He just stand there and stare at me in shock.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yay! Second chappie,,, hope you like it...

BTW here's Yoon Mi's gif:

Here's Zelo's gif:

And here's Jisun's gif:

 

 

P.S

I only post gif of the main characters who appeared in this or the next chapters and so on.

etc: this chapter has Yoon Mi, Zelo and Jisun(their the main chracters)