Heartless

I HATE MY HUSBAND 2

HEY GUYS! I know its been a long time.  I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!

Taking Chem 2 and AP English in the same semester is hell.  It took up all my time and I cried so much doing those stupid projects and tons of essay and researches.

well now its winter break :) so time for update

______________________________________________________

 

 

Sungyeol was speeding down the road with Soojin on the passenger seat holding onto dear life praying that they would not crash.  They only have ten minutes left before the meeting starts. 

The car came into a sudden halt making the people inside bob their body foreward.  It was a red light.  Soojin breathed out after realizing that she was holding onto it.

"Sir, can you please drive safely?" Soojin suggested but was only answered with a smirk from Sungyeol.

He couldn't careless about safety when he knows that his sorry is on the line.  His father is no joke once they talk about business. 

Soojin rolled her eyes and glanced the other way to keep herself from strangling her boss.  Her phone rang and she picked it up. 

"Eunji-ah, what's wrong?" She asked worriedly when she heard her younger sister's whimpering on the other line.

"S-something's wrong with Taejoon, unnie.  H-he collapsed at school and they took him to the hospital.  They say he have a high fever again," Eunji explained.

Soojin's hold on the phone tightened. Her youngest brother was never strong.  He have a weak, fragile body.

"Don't worry.  I'll visit as soon as I can.  Just take care of him, arasso?  I promise I'll come," Soojin instructed.

"Neh," Eunji obeyed.  They both hung up but Soojin was still in trance.

All she could think about is her brother and how he's doing.  Sungyeol heard the conversation and wondered to his own thoughts.  *Do they not have their parents to take care of her brother?*

A tear threatened to escape Soojin's eyes but wiped it away before it could even fall.  "C-can I, please, take an early leave?  You can just drop me off when we get to the building."

"Who says I'm going to let you?  It's working time.  Whatever personal issues you have, you need to take care after work," Sungyeol stated.  He knew he was being cold-hearted but he hates people who slacks around.  *Parents should be the one taking care of their kids anyways.*

"B-but-"

"Mrs. Ahn do not argue with me.  I have better things to think about," Sungyeol turned a curve and continued driving.

Soojin closed her lips and nodded.

*He is heartless.  Frozen heart.  I wonder how his wife could be so nice and happy with him.  It's probably an act.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was actaully being abused by him.  Aish!  Soojin stop thinking like that!  Their life is non of your business.*     
                  
They came to a stop in front of a humongous building and got out.  Sungyeol handed a valet his keys and walked up the building with different business partners bowing to him and him bowing back to those important once.  Soojin walked behind him.  She was quiet since all she was worried about is her brother.

*God please let it not be something serious.*