Meeting Soojin/School

I HATE MY HUSBAND 2

Sungyeol got into the building forty-five minutes late.  While walking to his office, he could hear the employers gossip.

"Omo!  It's our new boss.  He looks so young and handsome."

"He looks better than in the pictures."

"I heard his wife is already pregnant."

Sungyeol shook his head then sighed.  *Am I back in college again?*

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee," all the employers bowed as soon as he got off the elevator.

Sungyeol nodded in acknowledgment and went straight to his office.  Before he closed the door, he heard someone say, "I guess our new boss is a snob.  I never get lucky with my boss.  All of them always have to be anything BUT nice."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee," a cute, petite girl wearing a plaid shirt under a cardigan and a gray skirt that goes down above her knees bowed at Sungyeol.  


She was hugging files of folder with her left arm and her beaming smile radiated, "Ahn Soojin-imnida.  From now on, I'll be your assistant.  Please take care of me."

"Assistant?" Sungyeol took big strides with his long legs to his desk.  He sat down and mumbled talking more to himself, "I don't really need one."

Soojin's smile faltered for a bit but she managed to not let him see it.  She came a long way to get this job and she surely will not let it slip just because her boss is an .

She walked up in front of his desk and read to him his schedule for the day.  Sungyeol, despite his statement about not needing an assistant, listened carefully to the instructions.

"Since you came late, you only have ten minutes left before the board meeting starts.  I'll leave and let you adjust to your office.  If you need anything, my desk is just outside," Soojin stated.

She bowed respectfully then left the office.  Once she closed the door, the other employees crowded around her.

"So how's our new boss?"

"Is he nice?  Cute?"

Soojin heaved a big sigh but then her face lit up as she nodded.  "Very handsome but a total jerk."



"Unnie, I finished all the works.  I'll be going now," Hyemi announced.

"Arasseo.  Sungjong should be here any moment now," Heeyoung agreed after glancing at the wall clock.

Hyemi left right away even though she knew that Heeyoung hated being left alone in the house.  She couldn't care less.

Since Heeyoung always wants company in the house.  Infinite and Gina all agreed to come by the house during their free time from class.

Five minutes passed..... still no Sungjong.  

*This is not gonna work.* Heeyoung thought.

She stood up from the sofa and sauntered her way to the kitchen.  "I'll cook for Sungyeol to pass time."



"I bought food!!!!" Sungjong shouted out loud as he made an entrance to the married couple's house.  He was holding up two plastic bags filled with various street foods that Heeyoung has been craving lately. 

Sungjong dropped his backpack on the couch in the living room and made his way to the kitchen

Heeyoung glanced up from the food that she was cooking.  "Sungjongie!  Did you buy chapssaltteok?"

(A/N: Chapssaltteok is a Korean rice cake filled with sweet bean paste.)

"Eo, noona.  I bought a whole bag of it!" Sungjong answered.  It was quite hard to find since it only sells a lot during Chuseok.  "I talked to the ahjumma who was selling these and told her to save me a lot everyday so I can buy it for you."

Sungjong sat down on one of the high chair facing the long but narrow counter.  

"Jinjja?!" Heeyoung's eyes lit up feeling grateful at her lovely dongsaeng.  She came up to him and gave him a tenacious hug.  "Sungjongie.... you're the best!"

Heeyoung continued cooking while she munched on her stock of chapssaltteok. Sungjong helped by doing the easy works like slicing vegetables.  As soon as they were done, the doorbell rang.

"It's probably Myungsoo.  I'll go get it," Sungjong insisted.

Heeyoung nodded and continued putting the newly cooked foods in containers.  *Sungyeol will surely love this.*

She smiled to herself just imagining how happy he would be when she pops out of nowhere with his favorite foods in his office.

Sungjong and Myungsoo came up to the kitchen chatting and Heeyoung glanced up at the both of them.

"Noona, I have to go now.  My class is about to start," Sungjong bid farewell with a wave.

"Annyeong, Sungjongie," Heeyoung waved as well.

Sungjong picked up his back pack on the couch and showed himself out of the house.

"Aish!  I don't get it.  My baby bump isn't even showing yet but I can't go to school anymore?" Heeyoung protested seeing Sungjong leave for school.

"Just think of it as for you and the baby's safety.  You're pregnant, you can't be stressed out from school works," Myungsoo comforted her.

Heeyoung sighed.  She knew that what he said was all true.  It is for the baby an her's health but it is boring as hell staying in the house all day especially now that Sungyeol started working.

"Do you want to go visit the school then?" Myungsoo suggested knowing pretty well that she was bored.

"Mhm," Heeyoung nodded almost immediately.  "I still need to get my stuff from my locker anyways."

"Arasseo.  Go get changed then," Myungsoo instructed.

Heeyoung beamed and hugged Myungsoo thankfully.  "Thank you, thank you, thank you."



Once they got to the university, Heeyoung couldn't stop being self-conscious especially when everyone is looking at her.  Gossips spread like wildfire in there and everyone knew she was pregnant as soon as she walked out of the principal's office to withdraw herself from school.

"Ignore them.  They can't do anything to you," Myungsoo whispered when he felt her being tensed.

Heeyoung nodded but still stayed stiff.  They went to her locker and got all of her books.  If she knew people were gonna be like that, she wouldn't have went in there in the first place.

Of course, the female population of the university still couldn't accept the fact that their prince Lee Sungyeol is now married is expecting a child.

"She didn't even get fat.  What if she's just faking it so she could keep Sungyeol for herself?" one girl whispered to her friend as they passed by them.

"I am pregnant.  Even my doctor said so..." Heeyoung mumbled more to herself just to assure herself that she wasn't like they said she was.

"Don't listen to them.  They just have nothing better to do," Myungsoo soothed her.

Heeyoung nodded showing him a forced smile.  They got out all her stuff and went straight back to Myungsoo's car.

"I was stupid.  I shouldn't have taken you there," Myungsoo stated.  "Mianhae."

"It's fine.  I guess it's a good thing that I quit school after all," Heeyoung reassured him.

"Let's go back home then.  Sunggyu hyung is probably waiting for us already," Myungsoo said and Heeyoung nodded in agreement.

___________________________________

UPDATED!!! ;)

ok im just gonna rant cuz i feel soooooo disappointed!!!

so i just found out that Myungsoo was casted in to the beautiful you but he turned it down cuz of overseas promotion

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!  T.T i think the drama would've been soooo much better with him there!  not that i dont like now.  i mean its still awesome but still!!!! my myungie should've been there!!!!

LOL SO I WAS TELLING THIS TO MY BRO (POOR BRO LOL IDC) AND INSTEAD OF SAYING TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU... I ACCIDENTLY SAID TO THE BEAUTIFUL L 

THATS HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM!!!!
 

OKAY DONE WITH THAT.... NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT LEADER'S AMAZING VOICE

HAVE U GUYS WATCHED RANKING KING EP 14!!! EPIC XD

LISTEN TO GYUJIJI'S BEAUTIFUL VOICE HERE: