9 weeks into pregnancy

I HATE MY HUSBAND 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqJHQUeQuyk

 

*Beeeeeeeeep* *Beeeeeeep*

The sound of the alarm clock echoed throughout the whole room but the two person cuddling in the bed was dead to the world.  A few minutes passed by before Sungyeol stirred and opened his eyes.  Obviously not a morning person, he sat up from the bed with a slight pout, his disheveled hair pointing in every directions, and his eyes were half way open.  His white, v-cut shirt hang loose exposing his left shoulder.


Sungyeol pushed the snooze button then he turned to his side and, in just a blink of an eye, his mood changed to a softer more endearing one.  Of course, who wouldn't smile seeing an angel-like being first thing in the morning.  He released a deep sigh then lifted Heeyoung's arm that was around his waist.  But before he could gently take it off, Heeyoung grabbed on his waist tighter and wrapped her two arms around him.  Sungyeol was brought back down on the bed and he let out a deep chuckle feeling the tight grip of his wife.

Heeyoung buried her head on his chest and inhaled deeply wanting to smell Sungyeol's scent as much as possible.  One of the symptoms of being pregnant.  If a person could get high off Sungyeol's scent then Heeyoung would have been overdosed already.

"Do I smell that good?" Sungyeol looked down at Heeyoung.

With closed eyes, Heeyoung nodded then moved her face to his neck breathing in more of him.

"Oppa, don't go yet," Heeyoung stated her lips pressed on his neck.  Calling him "oppa" rarely happened and it usually does when she wants something.

Sungyeol twitched at the contact.  "Yah, stop that," he warned.

Heeyoung opened her eyes and gazed up at Sungyeol's eyes with an innocent face, "Stop what?  I wasn't doing anything."

"Just because I told you where my tickle spot is doesn't mean you can abuse it," Sungyeol told her.

Heeyoung let out a stifled giggle, "It's not my fault you lost the bet."

"It's not a bet when you forced me to pick Brazil when I said I wanted Mexico to win," Sungyeol argued back.

"Well, I called Mexico first so you can't complain," Heeyoung brushed her nose on Sungyeol's neck making him muffle some giggles.

*Beeeeep* *Beeeeep*

The alarm clock once again went off and Sungyeol slammed his hand on the off button.  He tried to get up but Heeyoung still pulled him back down.

"I gotta go to work, Young-ah," Sungyeol reasoned.

He tried to push his body up again but Heeyoung just held on tighter.  She let out a whiney sound, "Don't go yet."

Sungyeol could feel her pout through his neck.  "I have to.  It's my first day at work."

He tried pushing her off by her shoulder but his failed attempt only led him on top of Heeyoung.  

Heeyoung chuckled her shoulders shaking, "I feel like we're teenagers again."

"Ssshh!" Sungyeol shushed her, "Don't ruin the moment."

Sungyeol slowly leaned in, his eyes drooping every inch he takes to close the space.  Heeyoung did the same.  The alarm clock started off again but the couple were both oblivious to it.  Heeyoung impatiently closed the tiny space between them but still giving off a gentle vibe as their lips danced together in rhythm.  It wasn't gentle for long though.  Their kiss came deeper and faster.  Heeyoung wrapped her arms around his waist as Sungyeol did the same.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

The bangs on the door went unheard for the couple.  Few minutes passed and still the knocks came.

"Er..... this is the housekeeper, Hyemi," a voice was heard through the door.

Hearing a voice, Sungyeol stopped but Hesyoung seemed like she wasn't anywhere near stopping so he pulled away.  He glanced at the clock and cursed under his breath.

"I'm late!" Sungyeol quickly got up off the bed.

"Eish!  Oppa," Heeyoung whined.  Disappointed that Sungyeol even stopped.

Sungyeol went to open the door and a girl in her late teen stood there with the most admiring smile ever.

"Oh, Hyemi.  You're here early," Sungyeol greeted the girl who was ogling at him.  He knew that this girl like him and tries to flirt with him every chance she gets but he only sees her as a kid.

*I would never ever replace my wife.  I'd have to lose my mind first before I leave her.* Sungyeol thought.

Hyemi is still a high school student who is working as their housekeeper as a part time job.  She was hired by Mr. Lee ever since he found out that Heeyoung was pregnant.  Even though she could still manage to do the works, Mr. Lee insists that she don't do anything for the sake of the baby.

"Anniyo.  It's already 10:30am.  My work starts at this time on weekends," Hyemi clarified.

Remembering the time, Sungyeol dashed to the bathroom to clean up.  He was supposed to be at the office by then.

Heeyoung finally stood up and went to greet Hyemi, "Hyemi, annyeong."

"Annyeong, unnie," Hyemi faked a smile but Heeyoung surely bought it.

Hyemi didn't really like Heeyoung but, of course, she wouldn't show that since she's basically working for her.

"Unnie, I'll be doing the laundry today," Hyemi reminded Heeyoung and she nodded.

"The dirty clothes is in that basket," Heeyoung pointed at the basket near the closet.  "I'll go get it for you."

Heeyoung started walking but Hyemi walked in instead,  "Anniyo.  Unnie, this is my job.  Just sit back and relax, okay?"

Heeyoung smiled genuinely at her "thoughtful" dongsaeng.  Hyemi, on the other hand, just wanted to see their bedroom.  She cleans the whole house but the only place that is kept away from her is their bedroom.

*So this is how oppa's bedroom looks like.* Hyemi thought.

Sungyeol came out of the bathroom clad with only his dress pants on.  He was looking for his shirt.  He noticed Heeyoung flipping through a book while sitting on their bed.  He didn't even see Hyemi who was shocked witnessing him half-.  He sat behind Heeyoung wrapping his arms around her then kissed her on the cheeks.

"Oppa, your shirt is hung on the closet," Heeyoung reminded him.

Hyemi cleared making the couple look up at her.

"Er.... I'll leave...." Hyemi announced as she got the basket full of dirty clothes. She rolled her eyes before she closed the door.

____________________________________

if u guys want feel free to make me a poster:)  i would really love to have one

i finally got 2 update :)  sorry guys but i think i'll be updating weekly cuz sxhool is taking up all my time.  it's hard being a junior especially when u dont know what to do in college.  and so many things to prepare!