Visiting

I HATE MY HUSBAND 2

Wearing an adorable floral dress, Heeyoung excitedly skipped through the hallway with Sunggyu in tow carrying a picnic-like basket.  Sunggyu let out a deep chuckle seeing the giddy woman in front of him.  

Heeyoung pushed open the double glass doors and inside she saw workers in their computers in every aisle.  

Everyone's head turned at the attractive woman radiating with joy.  The humongous room fell silent and Heeyoung felt the atmosphere tense.  She bowed politely to the workers.  The two unfamiliar faces in the building reached Sungyeol's office and they were about to go in when someone got in their way.

"I'm sorry but you cannot go up to this point if you have not arranged an appointment with the vice president," Soojin explained.

"Er..... I thought the receptionist—" Heeyoung was cut off when the door to the office opened.  "Oppa!"

Heeyoung cheerfully greeted her husband with a wave.  Soojin realized who they were and quickly bowed to apologize.  "Jeosonghamnida.  I didn't receive any calls from the receptionist about your arrival—"

"I took the call.  You were busy then," Sungyeol explained.  "Don't worry about it.  Just go back to your work."

"Ne," Soojin nodded and left quietly.

Heeyoung and Sunggyu got inside the office along with Sungyeol.  Soojin was already forgotten.

"So how's first day?" Heeyoung asked eagerly.

"Tiring.  I've only been on one meeting and I'm already bored to death," Sungyeol exclaimed as he dramatically threw his body on his leather seat.

"Good!  Then Heeyoung's cooking can energize you," Sunggyu dropped the basket on the coffee table on the other side of the room.

"I don't need that.  I only need Heeyoung," Sungyeol grabbed Heeyoung's wrist making her walk in front of him. He straightened up from his chair, reached up to his standing wife, and left a lingering kiss on Heeyoung's lips.

Heeyoung's lips tilted up feeling very well satisfied as Sungyeol pulled her to sit on his lap.

"Yah, yah!  None of that please.  I don't wanna see or hear about your grease Sungyeol.  I swear, you need to stop hanging out too much with Woohyun," Sunggyu protested which made the couple chuckle.

"Oppa, you need to get married.  You're getting old," Heeyoung stated straightforwardly.

"Aish!  Yah!  I don't need you two to advice me with my love-life when you hardly manages yours to begin with," Sunggyu jokingly said.

"Hyung, your love-life is nonexistent," Sungyeol shot back and Heeyoung chuckled.

"You know what?  Forget you two.  I'll eat this whole basket myself," Sunggyu got the containers filled with foods out and laid each side dishes out on the table.

"Oppa, let's eat.  I made all of those so we could eat together," Heeyoung urged Sungyeol.

"Okay," Sungyeol kissed Heeyoung's cheek and they both got up from Sungyeol's chair.
 

______________________________________

ER.... SO I WAS GONE 4 A WHILE...... SORRY GUYS.  SCHOOL IS NO JOKE ALL MY GRADES ARE DROPPING SO I NEEDED TO TAKE TIME AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.... NOT LIKE IT DID ANY GOOD ANYWAYS -_- 

LOL I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL NERD BUT ANYWAYS..... I WILL TRY TO UPDATE LATER NO  PROMISES THO