OUR MORNING

I HATE MY HUSBAND 2

http://youtu.be/fbHW9RYgKv0

The best way to wake up?  Wouldn't it be when the one you hold most dearly is the first thing you see in the morning?  His arms wrapped around your petite body his breath tickling the side of your face as he cuddles with you.  

*Perfect morning.* Heeyoung thought as she gazed at Sungyeol's sleeping face as if she've only seen it for the first time and the gloriousness of it all made her want to memorize the perfect sculpture-like figure.

Sungyeol stirred a bit making the blanket that were wrapped around them cascade down revealing Sungyeol's chest.  Heeyoung gasped and flashbacks of yesterday made her flushed and her face turned hot instantly.  It's not like it was their first time but just thinking about it made her heart beat fast every time.

Sungyeol's eyes flickered open and right in front of him was a tomato red Heeyoung.  He didn't know what caused her to turn that flustered but when he looked where Heeyoung was looking— his chest— a smirk made its way to his lips.

"Young-ah, stop staring," Sungyeol teased and Heeyoung looked away feeling more embarrassed.  Sungyeol took a hold of her wrist and brought it up in front of him.  "You can touch it any time you want.  This is all yours anyways."

If even possible, Heeyoung's blush turned a shade darker.  "Y-yah!  Byuntae."

Sungyeol only chuckled at her response and gave her a peck on the lips, "Morning, Young-ah."

Heeyoung smiled in return and also gave him a peck, "Morning."

The doorbell rang breaking up their little morning routine.  It was ringing continuously as if the person outside was in a hurry.

"I-I'll go get that," Heeyoung sat up and was about to stand up when Sungyeol pulled her back down and looked at  her body up and down.

Heeyoung looked down at her body as well and quickly hid under the blanket completely forgetting that she was .

"I'll go get it.  Why don't you go get dressed," Sungyeol stated and Heeyoung nodded underneath the sheets of cloth.

Sungyeol got up and put on a pair of gray sweatpants and a white wife beater.  He got downstairs and opened his door and came face to face with Soojin, his assistant.

Soojin became flustered seeing her boss dressed so..... comfortably.  With an arched eyebrow, Sungyeol asked Soojin, "Why are you here so early?" 

"I-I gave you t-the schedule," Soojin cleared trying to feel relaxed but unfortunately failed at doing so.  "There's a meeting about the collaboration with Hankyu Corporation in less than an hour."

Sungyeol's forehead curled.  "I thought it was not until eleven."

"Uh... sir.  It's already ten," Soojin informed her boss whose eyes widened in shock.

"Oh, crap!" Sungyeol left the door wide open as he went upstairs to get ready as quick as possible.

Soojin felt awkward standing outside the door.  She wasn't invited in so she stayed there waiting for Sungyeol.

Heeyoung went downstairs and quickly detected Soojin outside the door.  Heeyoung skipped to the door, "Are you not going in?"

"Er.... I don't want to intrude.  I'll just wait here," Soojin was about to go to the gate and wait there instead but Heeyoung insisted that she go inside.

"O-okay then," Soojin finally gave up and came inside the house and sat on the couch in the living room.

"So are you Sungyeol's assistant?" Heeyoung asked starting a friendly conversation.

"Mhhm," Soojin nodded.  "About yesterday, I'm sorry.  I didn't know."

"Oh, it's fine.  No harm done," Heeyoung explained giving Soojin a big, bright smile.

Before they could talk any further, Sungyeol descended the stairs in a hurry his hair was disheveled and his tie was improperly tied.  Heeyoung came up to him and tied the tie neatly.  Sungyeol smiled at his loving wife then pecked her on the lips, "Thanks."

Soojin awkwardly stood at the side while watching them both continue with her completely forgotten.

"Have a great day, Yeol-ah," Heeyoung stated and kissed him on the cheek.

"Mhm.  You too.  Sungjong will be here soon so don't go anywhere alone, arasseo?" Sungyeol reminded Heeyoung who nodded without complains.

"You should go now," Heeyoung finally led him and Soojin out of the house.  "Annyeong," Heeyoung waved while Sungyeol and Soojin got inside Sungyeol's car.
 

_______________________________

UPDATE!!

you guys should be proud i've been updating lately :)

oh and please check out my new fic called Let's Switch Places its featuring Myungsoo, Woohyun, and two girl OC's

its about two girls who are exactly like twins but are not in anyways related.  one is rich and one is poor and they decided to switch places to experience the other's life.

please go check this story out if you guys have time i would really appreciate it :)