Beautiful Liar - VelvetTaylor One-Shot

[OPEN] Sorry Sorry - One Shot Request SHOP!

Beautiful Liar

Characters: Jae Joong, Sun Rae. 

Sun Rae - Make up Artist for Jae Joong.

Jae Joong - Member of TVXQ/DBSK.


Sun Rae was a make-up artist. She was great at it. But truly wanted to be a model. She had the looks, The brains, the height, She was perfect. Well almost. She just can't get accepted since she is tied with Jae Joong. Her Boss. Which assigned her to become a make-up artist in the first place. He promised that he would give her a chance to be a model if she did the job. But a lot of years had passed but still nothing. She doesnt know that Hero likes her. And neither does she knows that she likes him back.

Will Sunny's dream still come true?


Jae Joong, Well there's nothing much to say about him. He is a singer of TVXQ. He is a bad boy. But only softens up when it comes to the only person he loves the most.  Sun Rae. He and Sunny didn't get along , Since he still didn't do what he promised. Hero wanted to give her everything but is stopped by fame and fans. He wanted to tell her the truth but couldn't thinking that he would get rejected. As like all of the girls that he had asked did the same. He didn't want another rejection.

Will Sunny give him what he wanted all along? 


-Sun Rae-

Sunny was standing in front of the mirror waiting for Hero to come. They had just finished a photoshoot and is scheduled to be on a TV show.  But the TV show was over an hour ago. he couldn't have left since his things were here and if he left he would pass here.

It had been an hour and he still hasent arrived. She was worried. Worried that something might have happened to him. 

She packed up his things. And walked out the door, Turning off the light while at it. 

She walked until she reached the end of the hallway. 

She went out of the building and looked around. Hero was nowhere to be found. 

She decided to just send his things to his house. She started walking across the street But not noticing the truck coming at her. 

The truck hit the brakes too soon. and tried to beep beep. 

She turned to look and saw the truck. 

But then she felt herself being pushed to the ground and ducked in for cover. 

She heard a collision and an explosion then she smelled smoke. 

She lifted her head to find Hero  who was looking at her. 

" Are you ok?" He asked while brushing some of the strands of hair that was blocking Sunny's eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" She said. "thanks " She continued standing up. 

"Here let me help you. " Hero stood up and  offered his hand and she gladly took it. 

She dusted herself off. And turned around to see what happened. 


The truck hit a tree and engine set to fire. Good thing is that the driver jumped out before it exploded. 


"Your lucky! i was here" Jae Joong whispered to Sunny as he pulled her to his chest. Keeping her there. 

"Don't you dare go home alone!" he continued. 

Then pulled her back to the side walk and brought her home.




When they reached her home. 

She asked him to come in. 

They sat down in the couch and then Sunny noticed a cut on Hero's shoulder. 

She walked over to him and grabbed his shoulder. 

"Ya! what are you doing?" Hero exclaimed. 

"Ya Pabo! don't you see you have a cut!?" Sunny asked. 

Jae stayed quite, while Sunny did her thing. 

Sunny stitched up Jae Joong's arm. Making him hold on to Sunny's unused hand. 


It took hours to patch it up. 

In Jae Joong's eyes, Sunny looked beautiful. And he just wanted to press his lips on her forehead. 

He needed to do it before she lets him leave, then another day is gone again. Another day of opportunity gone.  

When Jae Joong knew that sunny was done. He pulled back he's shoulder. 

Then before she stood up . He pulled her close to him. 

Making their faces close. 

Hero pressed his lips on her forehead. 

"Thank You" Hero whispered lightly. 

He pulled away and saw the girl before him blush.

A thousand shades of red. 

Then Jae Joong realized what he did. 


"I'm sorry Sunny." Hero said bowing his head letting his bangs fall.

Then she felt two fingers placed on his chin.

then pulling it up to see Sunny standing before him. 

She started leaning in.

Jae Joong's heart was beating as fast as it could. 

Then their lips met. 

Sparks flew all over the place. 

Sunny wrapped her arms around Hero's neck. And Hero wrapped his on her waist. 


After a few more minutes they pulled away. 

"Saranghae...." They both whispered together. 


And the night went on.


Please request more~