Love Frequency - undakbar Oneshot

[OPEN] Sorry Sorry - One Shot Request SHOP!

LOVE FREQUENCY

Characters: Kyuhyun, and Youhee. 

Kyuhyun's Code name is Agent XX#00.1

Youhee's Code name is AgentYY#00.2


Both #1 and #2 are secret agents that work for the Government, to stop evildoers such as, Drakhee and KangBoom. [heechul and Kangin] . They are teamed up together and being clumsy. They often get stuck and let the villains go away.  Not this time!


Agent #1 ran towards an abandoned structure. He sneaked at a wall. He looked up and found an open window.

He readied his belt and pointed the bunjy jumper to the window. He aimed and shot. well apparently it didn't go as planned. 

And it returned back to the ground..... i mean his head.

He was hit right in his glasses.

"ouch!" #1 said massaging his swollen forehead.

He tried again, and still no success. He tried one more time and did it! Hurray! 




He stood at the bottom and click the black circle thing on his belt. 

When he did he flew directly to the window. Leading him inside the room. 

He stood up and dusted himself off. 

He heard a laugh behind him. He turned around aimed his gun and looked at the person laughing. 



The person opened the lights, revealing #2 

 "Where have you been? I was waiting for an hour!" #2 said. 

"H-How did you get here!? " Kyuhyun asked her. 

"I used the front door! It's a house, Kyu not a building. " #2 said standing up and pulling Kyu out of the room. 



"I hate you!" Kyuhyun whispered. 

"SSSHHH!!" #2 hushed him. 

They walked stealthily towards a room with lights on.  They opened the door revealing DrakHee and KangBoom. They were sitting down holding dynamites and a Gun. 

"Ah finally you have arrived. Kyuhyun and Youhee!" KangBoom said aiming the gun at Youhee. 

Kyuhyun wanted to move infront of her but Drakhee's pink dynamite was aimed at him. 


"haha ! Nice pink!" Youhee said. 

"Shut up!" Drakhee replied. 

"KangBoom! Think fast!" kyuhyun threw a smoke bomb at them. 

Kyuhyun immediately grabbed YOuhee and pushed her to drakhee. He threw her a rope and Kyuhyun grabbed the chair. 

And they tied up Drakhee and Kangboom together.

when the smoke filtered Drak and Kang can see clearly. 

"You PABO!!!!! Release us! " Kangboom said. 

"Not a chance" youhee said grabbing her phone and dialing Ms. B.

I watched the two babo's. 


Phone Convo. 
Y=Yoboseyo Ms. B?

Ms.B= Yoboseyo! #2 how is the mission?

Y= We have doen the mission succesfully Ms. B. We need reinforcements to pick up the goons. 

Ms.B= i will send them right away.

-toot-toot-toot-

-end of phone convo-


Then Youhee and Kyuhyun heard the windows break and came in the other agents. 


"GREAT JOB AGENTS!" Ms. B said. 

"Now go you have another mission tomorrow. Will handle this" Ms B said turning around and falling the other agents. 


Kyuhyun and Youhee walked alone together. They ended up in the beach. 

Youhee sat down and watched the waves splash on the rocks. 

Kyuhyun sat beside her. 

"so what did you say a while ago?" Youhee asked Kyuhyun.

"I told you what?" Kyuhyun asked looking at Youhee. and he noticed that their faces was close as ever. 

"You said that you hate me? is that right Cho, kyuhyun?" Youhee stated. 

"aw you know i didn't mean it! I'm sorry." Kyuhyun said wrapping a comfortable arm around her. 


After a few minutes of silence. 


"Kyu im tired" Youhee complained.

"Yeah all that climbing is tiring. But before we both go home i want to give you something" Kyuhyun said while reaching into his pocket. 

He took the black box out and Youhee observed the box. 

"Youhee..... It's our 13 year doing this. I just want to say" kyuhyun started opening the box.


"Happy Anniversary, Mrs. Cho Youhee! Saranghae" Kyuhyun revealed what was in the box. A ring. 





I hate to say this but i dont know what a one shot is so. I just made this happen. im sorry if it or it is bad as my brothers feet . But im so sorry im i let you down..........