Confrontation

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Rain whirled around and found himself at gunpoint, with Jaejoong holding the gun. It was only him, DBSK and Big Bang, so he was safe for admitting SangHee was his daughter.

Jaejoong’s gun lowered slightly, as he recognised who the ‘ring leader’ was. “J-Ji Hoon?”

Rain scoffed. “Don’t ing call me that name anymore. It’s Rain now, my wrath will rain down on all of you after what you ing did.”

Jaejoong glared at his former friend. “Your father got mine killed.”

“Because they deserved to die! They knew nothing, they ignored my father’s ideas and treated him like ,” Rain snarled. “They deserved to die.”

Jaejoong had to make sure his finger didn’t twitch and squeeze the trigger. *How dare this bastard talk about my parents like that?!*

“Don’t you ing bad mouth my parents, Cha Sung’s ideas always had holes in them. They were reckless and unnecessary!”

Rain was seething, his teeth bared in anger. “And then…you take over West Seoul! With your ing gang DBSK and Big Bang, being dealt the best and dealing the best stuff. You always had to have it.”

“We worked to where we got to,” Jaejoong yelled. “It’s not my fault if your ing lazy wasn’t quick enough to beat us. You didn’t have the brains to do anything! You never had, Ji Hoon,” Jaejoong added Rain’s real name out of pure spite.

Rain smirked. “Is that so? Lately, I’ve been ruling West Seoul and I’ve been planning my revolt against the Special Ops. And do you know why?”

*At the same time – but outside*

“We shouldn’t be letting them do this,” HaeJin said worriedly. “They’re not part of Special Ops.”

“But they have the clearance, and Jaejoong owns Youngwoong Corporations. They do deal with weapons,” Geun Suk reminded him. “I’m just wondering why they didn’t wear bullet proof vests.”

You worriedly looked at the large underground hideout. “I told Jaejoong they should, but they always did like a little danger.”

“Always?” Geun Suk repeated. “You mean they’ve done this before?”

You cursed inwardly as you realised the slip you just made, now Geun Suk and HaeJin waited for your reply.

“Let’s not concentrate on them, but on getting SangHee back,” you said changing the subject. “I want to get my daughter out of their alive.”

Geun Suk kissed your forehead. “We won’t let her get hurt.”

You sighed and straightened your posture. You picked up your favourite HK MP7 and clicked the safety off.

“Whatever happens, leave the ring leader to me.”

*Rain and DBSK*

“Why Special Ops? They never did anything to you,” Max piped up. Rain let out a laugh that sounded deranged and mad.

“My god, I may talk slow but I ain’t stupid. You think I chose Agent Park ~~~~~~ randomly? Do you think I kidnapped precious SangHee because I was bored? No, I chose SangHee because I wanted to make that suffer.”

Jaejoong’s anger flared and he raised his gun higher, aiming it at Rain’s skull. “Call her a again, and I’ll be saying bye-bye to your life.”

“SHE KILLED MY FATHER!” Rain shouted. “To be honest, I wasn’t planning on including you and your filthy gang into it, but you being ~~~~~’s former lover...SangHee’s father. It’s just the icing on the cake.”

Jaejoong exhaled through his nose and tried to run at Rain, but he grabbed SangHee and held a blade to her thin neck.

“SangHee…”

It had been the second time he had seen her in flesh and body, and it hurt him as a father to see his little girl crying.

“Do you want her to die Hero?”

Jaejoong looked away as Rain used the name Jaejoong had been running from.

“Do you want to see what it’s like, to lose someone special to you?”

Jaejoong looked up. “I’ve already lost people special to me, dickhead.”

Faster than Rain expected, Jaejoong elbowed Rain in the face. SangHee fell to the floor as Rain fell back, she began to cry.

“I want my mummy! Geun Suk oppa!”

*What about me SangHee? Your father?* Jaejoong thought sadly, he looked at Xiah.

“Get her out of here, bring her to ~~~~~.”

Rain had got up and threw Jaejoong down onto the floor, all hell broke loose.

DBSK and Big Bang were fighting Rain’s men. Rain had grabbed a gun and tried to aim it at Jaejoong, but Jaejoong knocked it out of his hands. The gun fell to the floor and fired.

*Outside*

“, did someone fire?” HaeJin asked.

*Oh no…SangHee…Jaejoong?!*

You ran towards the underground hideout without thinking.

“~~~~~~!” Geun Suk shouted after you. You didn’t look back but kept on running, Geun Suk cursed and turned to the Junior Agents. “Do not fire at that hideout, whatever happens.”

He sprinted in after you. *I love you ~~~~~, but sometimes you can be incredibly stupid.*

-

-

-

Xiah had run out with SangHee in his arms, HaeJin’s eyes widened.

“SangHee?”

She held out her arms. “Oppa!”

Xiah was breathing hard from all the running. “It’s like hell in there dude.”

HaeJin took SangHee. “Where’s ~~~~~?”

“She went in?!”

-

-

-

Jaejoong and Rain were in a heated fist fight, Jaejoong held Rain up the wall.

“Was all of this worth it? You and your piss pot of an excuse as a father ruined what you had with us.”

Rain’s features hardened into one of anger and hate. “You took everything away from us! The Haven was supposed to be ours! Now, I’m going to take everything away from you.”

“JAEJOONG!” a female voice shouted. Both him and Rain turned to see you, fighting your way through to them. Once guy came at you, you ducked his swiping arm and chopped at his pressure point, knocking him out.

“No! ~~~~~,” Jaejoong hollered, and that one second distraction was all that Rain needed. He punched Jaejoong’s side and kicked him to the corner of the room.

“No,” you whispered, you tried to run to him but Rain blocked your way. “Who the are you.”

Rain smirked. “I’m the guy who’s going to make your life a living hell, .”

You recognised the voice. *The ring leader…*

“You took my ing daughter,” you hissed. With a cry of rage, you sent a punch his way, your fist cracked against his jaw.

Rain’s head whipped to the side, in all honesty, he wasn’t expecting you to be this tough. But now that he thought about it, you were a Special Ops agent.

Rain the blood from his lips, and smirked at you.

“Little girl wants to play games huh?”

Now it was the two of you in a fight. You blocked each of his punches, and each one you aimed at him, he ducked. Rain was a large man.

Rain had your arms locked behind your back, you struggled as his uncomfortably hot breath crawled along your skin.

“You know what pisses me off even more? Is that you don’t even know what I did,” he growled low in your ear.

You stomped on his foot and he released you, you scissor kicked him into the wall. And he fell to the ground, in pain. Quickly, you rushed to Jaejoong’s side. You tiled his head up carefully, a trickle of blood rolled down from his forehead.

“Are you okay?” he asked you. You smiled at him, tears choking you.

“I’m fine, I wish I could say the same about you.”

Jaejoong laughed but his eyes turned to a shade of horror in an instant. “~~~~~!”

But it was too late, Rain had a handful of your hair and wrenched you away from Jaejoong. Your hands flew to your scalp, your face contorted in aguish.

“I like feisty girls, but you are one rough chick,” Rain said. He looked at Jaejoong. “I’m keeping my promise about taking everything special away from you.”

“Get away from her you prick,” Geun Suk snarled ferociously. The sudden words stunned Rain, and you easily twisted out of his grip. You bent his hand back, and kicked his knees, making him go down on his knees.

“I should ing kill you,” you snapped through clenched teeth, but instead of pulling out your gun, you took your handcuffs instead. “But that would be an easy way out for you. Rot in prison.”

“Like you made mine rot in a dump?” Rain retorted viciously. You didn’t let it get to you. DBSK and Big Bang had managed to cuff all of Rain’s men, and were dragging them out.

Geun Suk hugged you tight, Rain watched Jaejoong’s agonised expression. *Intesresting.*

“You’re an idiot for running in like that,” he said softly. He was relieved you weren’t hurt. You hugged him back but gasped.

“SangHee…”

“She’s safe,” Xiah suddenly said. “She’s with HaeJin. Now what do you want me to do about this guy?”

You gasped. “Onew ssi?”

The Computer Whiz bowed awkwardly. Xiah snorted. “You know this kid?”

“I’m 27!” Onew cried out, then looked at Geun Suk. “Is my mother ok? Hyun-…I mean Rain said that if I didn’t help him, he’d kill her.”

“So that’s why you quit all of a sudden,” Geun Suk said, remembering. “But I understand why you did it.”

“Is SangHee okay? I tried to make her feel more relaxed,” Onew asked.

“She’s fine.”

Rain glared at Onew. “Don’t you dare think you’ll get away with this.”

Geun Suk stood over Rain. “Keep your mouth shut, you pig.”

You sighed and went to Jaejoong. You winced at his bleeding lip, his bruised face and bleeding forehead.

“Maybe we should get you to the hospital.”

Geun Suk turned for a moment, his gun exposed. Rain knocked back the person holding him and snatched the gun, he aimed it at you and shot the trigger.

======

EEK!