Not Over

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

You were harshly shoved to the side just as you heard the loud bang of gunfire.

“NOO!” you heard Geun Suk yell.

“Hyung!”

You clutched your sprained wrist, but the pain wasn’t in comparison to the feeling you felt when you saw Jaejoong lying on the floor with a bullet hole in his chest.

“Oh god…no. Jaejoong oppa!” you screamed.

*Flashback*

“NOOOOO!” a husky voice yelled. Your eyes were tightly shut, but you felt no pain. You slowly opened them, to see Hero rocking back and forth unsteadily.

“One down…a few more to go,” but just as he was about to walk off, he was shot. Straight to the head, and he crashed to the floor, lifeless…dead.

“ing die ,” Han Bi hissed. GD, TOP, Taeyang and Han Bi rushed over to you.

“I thought you wanted out on this life?” you asked, Han Bi smiled.

“GD dictated.”

“We needed a clear shot of the .” Taeyang explained.

“Guys!” TOP yelled, and then you looked at Hero, who was holding TOP for support. You ran to him and looked at his white dress shirt, drenched in blood…his blood.

“Hero…” you whispered and he collapsed forward falling onto you, you caught him but struggled under his weight. You sank down onto the ground, and his head rested in your lap.

“~~~~~ ah” Hero muttered weakly. You felt tears building up in your eyes, and they sprung out rolling down your cheeks.

“Hero! Stay awake!! You promised you’ll be alright. You can’t break a promise!!!” you screamed. You saw his gunshot wound, and you pressed your hand down on it tightly. To stop the bleeding, your hand soaked in Hero’s blood.

*End of flashback*

He’d done it again, he’d saved you from yet another death. That night at the party, with the assassin, and now…with the ring leader.

You cradled his head in your lap, and you began to cry as he didn’t move.

“No, don’t die. Please don’t die.”

Geun Suk’s heart ached at the sight. *She must really care for him.*

You held his hand in yours. “Remember your promise to me!”

*Flashback*

Hero began to stand up, but you suddenly felt something. You didn’t want him to leave.

“B-But Hero,” you said holding him back by the arm “What if you get hurt?” you asked worriedly.

Hero softened and crouched back down beside you, and caressed your cheek softly with his hand.

He didn’t seem to know what he was doing, and you were shocked by this sweet and comforting gesture.

“I’ll be alright ~~~~~~~ ah.”

“You promise?” you asked with a firm voice, he smiled and nodded.

“I promise,” then he kissed your forehead and left. You closed your eyes and reminisced in the moment, remembering how his lips felt against yours. And you loved it…you wanted to go with him. Despite his jerk ways…deep down he was kind and caring. *The Hero I could get used to*

*End of flashback*

“You promised,” you cried. Suddenly, his fingers twitched in your grasp. You gasped and pulled back to see him stir. You ripped open his shirt to see that he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

His eyes fluttered slowly open, and he loved the fact that you were the first person he saw. Jaejoong gave you a weak smile.

“I’ll keep my promise to you ~~~~~. Always,” he said, then coughed. You giggled.

“See, I told you wearing a bullet proof vest is good.”

-

-

-

“I don’t deserve to be ing here! It’s her! She should be here!” Rain bellowed, as he was cuffed to the car. Everyone around him ignored his loud protests.

Jaejoong had given you a blanket and helped you outside.

“~~~~~~,” HaeJin’s voice called. You turned and you let go of the blanket and it fell to the floor, in HaeJin’s arms was your beautiful daughter SangHee.

Running at full speed, you hugged her tight and kissed her cheek over and over again with tears falling.

“My sweetie pie!”

“Mummy,” SangHee wailed and wound her arms around your neck and her legs around your waist.

“I missed you baby,” you choked out, holding onto her, as if you were scared she would disappear. You caught Jaejoong’s gaze, and you saw the look in his eyes at seeing his daughter, but not being able to acknowledge her as his own.

You were about to wave him over, but Geun Suk rushed over to you.

“Oppa!” SangHee squealed and she climbed into his waiting arms. He held her tight and tearfully smiled.

“I missed you princess.”

SangHee giggled. “I love you and mummy, oppa.”

You laughed and the three of you hugged.

Jaejoong was watching from a distance, the way you three looked like a happy family, and he burned with jealousy as he saw Geun Suk hug his daughter. *That should be me. That’s my family.*

“Agent Park! Agent Jang!”

You, Geun Suk – who was carrying SangHee – and Jaejoong all ran to the source of the voice. You gasped when you saw the dead junior agent, and another pointing at the scene.

“Rain killed Agent Hye, then took the keys from him.”

But that wasn’t the most disturbing part. You had seen a lot of bad things in your life, but what Rain had left frightened you the most.

In the dead Agent’s blood, Rain had written on the car’s window.

‘This isn’t over. I’ll b back 4 u’

You took a step back subconsciously, and Jaejoong held onto your arm instinctively.

“Search for him,” Jaejoong ordered.

Geun Suk looked hard at all the Special Ops agents. “He got away on your watch. Find him.”

Jaejoong looked at your worried expression, and he made small circles on your forearm to soothe you.

*Don’t worry ~~~~. Even if you don’t want to, I’ll protect you and SangHee.*

 =====

Aww but no! Rain escaped! Sweet Jae hehe...oh and HAPPY WHITE DAY for yesterday. I wish we celebrated it in England -.- LOL.