What's wrong Baekhyun?

It All Started With a Phone Call
Chapter 2 - What's wrong Baekhyun? 
 
Luhan slowly opened his eyes to find himself lying on the floor. He turned his face to find a drenched Sehun lying next to him, grasping for air. 
 
"Gwenchana?" A worried Luhan asked Sehun.
Sehun nodded in response.
 
In the end, the four students were sent to the principle's office. The remaining students were sent back to their classes. It was the last period, chemistry. Sehun didn't like Chemistry, in fact he hated it. However, this period seemed intersting. He noticed Baekhyun writing a note.
 
Baekhyun seemed frustrated. His face was bright red. Sehun wondered why, but he didn't ask. He was quite curious about the contents of the note, until Luhan sent him one. It read:
 
Sehun, thank you about earlier... Are you sure you are ok? 
 
 Sehun replied:
 
I am ok Lulu don't worry, and it's not a big deal.
 
Sehun then passed the note back to Luhan.
 
 
Luhan read the note, then felt relieved. Even though he went with Sehun to the nurse, though Sehun insisted he was fine. He didn't
know why but he felt different whenever Sehun calls him "Lulu". Xiumin calls him by that name too, but he couldn't explain why he felt different when Sehun calls him that. Luhan was deep in thoughts that he didn't know the lesson had ended, and that the teacher left. 
 
"Hey Luhan, do you know what happened to Baekhyun?" Sehun asked. He was curious, as to what made Baekhyun this nervous, and annoyed.
 
"Helloooo" Sehun waved his hand infront of Luhan. 
 
"Ah, sorry. Did you say something?" 
 
"I asked you what's wrong with Baekhyun." Sehun repeated his question.
 
"Baekhyun?" Luhan turned to Baekhyun. He was ripping a paper to pieces. "Oh, dunno what's wrong with him." 
 
"I am going to talk to him." Sehun left. Luhan watched him as he walked to Baekhyun's table. Sehun asked him. Baekhyun turned red.
 
"I-I am fine! N-nothing is wrong with me! Did you read, the note??" The note seemed really important to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was hiding something.. "No I didn't read it.." Sehun replied.
"Ah ok." 
 
He seemed to be quite relieved after Sehun said he didn't read it. This made Sehun even more curious as to what that note said, but he decided not to in. "If there is anything wrong, you can tell us Baekhyun." Luhan came in saying.  "Th-thanks. I am going to leave now." Baekhyun packed his bag and rushed out of the classroom.
 
Luhan and Sehun followed him after they packed their bags. "Ch-Chanyeol." Baekhyun bumped into Chanyeol while he was rushing.
 
"Slow down Baekhyun!" Baekhyun's face was even redder if that's possible. "I-I need to go, sorry." 
 
"Wait Baekhyun!" Chanyeol caught his arm. "What's wrong? Why is your face that red? Do you have fever?" Chanyeol seemed worried. "I am o-okay." He ran off, leaving a very concerened Chanyeol.
 
After a tiring school day, Luhan and Sehun reached home. Sehun jumped in bed after changing his clothes. 
 
"Sehun, do you hate Xiumin?" Luhan asked. 
 
Sehun didn't want to answer, so he just kept quite. He did dislike Xiumin, but he didn't want to admit his jealousy, he denied it. He pretended that he was asleep.
 
"Sehun~ Answer me." Luhan knew he wasn't sleeping. Sehun just kept quite. Luhan went to Sehun's bed. "Sehunna~" Sehun turned his head to see a pouting Luhan near him. He thought that was cute. 
 
*Ding Dong*
 
"eh? Who could that be?" Luhan went to open the door, and Sehun followed him. Luhan opened the door to find Baekhyun. 
 
"What's wrong Baekhyun?" Luhan asked
 
"I... Can I talk to you guys?" Baekhyun seemed sad. 
 
"Yeah, sure come in." Baekhyun went inside. 
 
The three sat. "What's wrong Baek?" Luhan asked.
 
"Well um... Can you guys keep a secret?" 
 
"Yeah sure" Sehun replied.
 
"Well, I think.. Chanyeol-" 
 
*Ding Dong*
 
"Huh? Who could it be? I am going to open it" Sehun stood up. 
 
Luhan tapped Baekhyun's back.
 
After a while Sehun came back. "It's Chanyeol."
 
With that word Shocked Baekhyun ran to the kitchen.
 
"What the hell?" Sehun was confused, and so was Luhan
~ End of Chapter 2 ~
 
**Authors note**
Chapter 2 done~ Hope you enjoyed it >.<
I put Baekyeol/Chanbaek in this chappy >.<
After four days I'll post 2 chapter, that's because I am going for vacation >.<