Chapter 1

It All Started With a Phone Call
~Chapter 1 - Jealousy~
 
 
Sehun and Luhan were walking to school. The two were chatting as usual. However, since these two days that changed. From the last two days and onwards, Luhan and Sehun went to pick up someone and that person was none other than Xiumin. Ever since that day Sehun never opened his mouth on the way to school. That's because Xiumin and Luhan were talking about their past together, and they forgot poor Sehun's existense. 
 
Why are Xiumin and Luhan so close? The reason is that they are childhood friends. Xiumin and Luhan attended the same elementary school and completed one year together in middle school. However, Xiumin had to move because of his father's work.
 
Luhan and Xiumin giggled as they were talking about precious childhood moments, and they were in their own world that time. The two even didn't notice that Sehun was missing when they reached Xiumin's class.Sehun felt angry and frustrated. He disliked Xiumin, maybe because his lulu would ignore him while they are together.
 
Sehun parted ways with them when they reached near Sehun's class. Sehun came in and saw the shocked students' faces. Sehun just ignored that and went to his seat. Baekhyun arrived after a short time, and went  straight to him. Baekhyun had a serious face expression and Sehun wondered what had happened to him.
 
"Sehun!" baekhyun called. Sehun was unsure of what would he say, but he expected the worse because he looked angry.
 
"Yes?" Sehun replied.
 
"Did you and Luhan fight again? Is it too serious that you would come to the class alone?" Baekhyun asked. He looked concerned, very concerned.
 
It is true that Luhan and himself fought a lot of times over the silliest things, but they would end up apologizing and forgiving after that. 
 
"Um.. No, we didn't fight. It is just that Luhan wanted to take Xiumin to his class." 
 
Baekhyun's expressions changed. He looked relieved. "Ah, ok." and with that he left to his seat. 
 
After a few minutes, a laughing Luhan entered the classroom. Luhan walked towards his seat which is next to Sehun's.
"Yo" Sehun said to Luhan.
 
"Yo~!" Luhan replied.
 
He looked happy, as a smile was plastered on his face throughout all the lessons. Sehun looked quite comfortable and cheery too. After a few hours, it was lunch time. Sehun couldn't wait as he and Luhan had skipped breakfast to pick Xiumin. Even though Sehun refused to pick Xiumin and skip breakfast, Luhan insisted. In the end, Sehun couldn't refuse Luhan's puppy eyes. Who would? 
 
Sehun and Luhan sat and Baekhyun sat with the two. Soon Chanyeol, and D.O, or at least that's what he told his friends to call him with, joined. Kai couldn't join because he was sick and stayed home. The 5 friends chatted happily, until Xiumin joined. Sehun's expression changed, and Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O noticed. He looked quite irritated.
 
Soon Xiumin and the others, except Sehun were already chatting. Xiumin was able to blend in quite quickly as the others already befriended him, that is EXCEPT Sehun.
 
After a while Sehun couldn't take it and excused himself. 
 
"Sehun, wait where are you going? There is still a half an hour left for the next lesson." Luhan looked obvilious to the fact that Sehun disliked Xiumin.
 
"I just don't feel well." He didn't lie. He was not feeling comfortable. He disliked feeling left out, so he had to exuse himself.
 
"Well I'll take you to the nurse room." Luhan looked a bit concerened.
 
"No it's ok." Sehun left Luhan feeling uneasy. He roamed around the school for a while.
 
The five continued their conversation, but Luhan talked less. 
 
"Hello? From Pluto to Earth calling Lulu." Xiumin laughed.
 
"Ah sorry." Luhan apologized. Luhan was worried about Sehun.  "I am leaving, sorry Xiumin."
 
"Why? Where?" Xiumin asked him.
 
"To Sehun, I can't leave him." Luhan answered him, and left running.
 
He looked around the whole school, until he found Sehun sitting on a stairs. He ran to him. 
"YA Sehunna!" He called him. He sat next to him.
 
"Yo Lulu, why did you come?" Sehun asked him.
 
"I wanted to that's why." Luhan answered him.
 
Sehun smiled. "What about Xiumin?" Even though he didn't want to ask that, but he did.
 
"He is with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and D.O" Luhan figured out finally, he finally realized that Sehun seemed to dislike Xiumin. 
 
Sehun didn't know why but he felt a lot better. He and Luhan talked to a while before the bell rang. "Well we need to go to the gym~" Luhan lifted himself up. Sehun did the same, and the two walked side by side.
 
After arriving at the gym, they were sent to the pool. Today's lesson was just about evaluating their swimming skills. Luhan however, passed. That's because Luhan doesn't know how to swim. Luhan and two other students, sat on the bench.
 
When it was Sehun's turn Luhan lifted his hand and mouthed, "fighting~!". Sehun smiled. After the whole evaluating, the students were excused. While Sehun was talking with the teacher, a bunch of other students went infront of Luhan. It smelt like trouble. 
 
"YA Luhan~! Why didn't you join the evaluation?" One of them asked. "That's because he can't swim." Another one answered. They started laughing.
 
"Hey! How about we try making him float? Let's see if he can float or sink~" Oh no. "Wh-what?? No I can't!" The four of them smirked. "Yeah let's try that."
Two ofthem caught his hand. "No wait stop!!" Luhan shouted in protest, but no use. "Wait stop!!!!"
 
Sehun heard Luhan shout then turned around. He ran instantly after he heard Luhan's shout. "Hey! Leave him alone!" He blocked them. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do Sehun?" The other two held Sehun but Sehun budged them, but they finally held him after they sent a punch to his guts.
 
"YA Sehun! You punks!" Luhan was angry. He felt even more angry when Sehun held his stomach in pain. He threw a punch to the guy behind him and sent him to meet the cold floor. He was about to kick the other guy until he was pushed straight to the pool by the other one. Sehun wanted to jump but he was held by one of them. "Hey wait, let's see if he'll float~" 
 
"You sick physco." He threw a punch to his nose. The guy held his nose as blood was dripping from it. The teacher along with Baekhyun ran to their place. Sehun jumped into the pool.
 
**Luhan's POV**
I was thrown into the pool by one of the guys. I tried to swim my way back, but failed. Then I tried to open my eyes, and saw Sehun. I closed them again to feel him embrace me.
 
The guilt rushed into me as I remembered what had happened that fateful night. Sehun always saved me. He never left me.
 
**End of POV**
 
 
--Flashback--
Luhan was walking in one of the busy Seoul streets, when he heard a scream from the back shouting his name. "What are you doing? Luhan Stop!!" He turned his back to see a running Sehun, behind him a girl with a neon pink hoodie shouting his name. Luhan suddenly realized that a truck was moving in a rapid speed towards him. The beeping sound of the truck. The sound of people screaming. Sehun shouting his name. This was all that he could hear.
After that he could see nothing but white.
 
--End of flashback--
 
~End Of Chapter 1~

Author's note:

Hello ^_^ Hope you enjoyed the first chapter  ^_^ Feel free to correct me, and give advices >.<

Please leave a comment if you could :)