2

Let Me Be The One

Krystal got her eyes sparkling watching her boyfriend playing soccer. She will wait patiently even though it takes 3 hours. It is Myungsoo's last year to be in high school and the graduation is near. That's why Krystal will gladly waiting and watching Myungsoo playing soccer in the school field as she can. The boys finally done with the practice.

"Are you wanna go home or you want us to go somewhere first?" Myungsoo asking while poking at Krystal's nose.

"Umm Jongin told me that we're going to the coffee shop near my house, is it okay?"

"I'm okay, my parents aren't home anyway so I can come home late tonight."

"Are they in Tokyo now?"

"Yeah, I'm alone at home."

"Poor my baby, you can stay over at my place if you don't feel like sleeping alone tonight." Sometimes Myungsoo will stay over for a night at Krystal's. They only talk about anything all night long. Myungsoo is such a good boy, he won't ask Krystal for that 'thing'. Krystal lives in Seoul only with her elder sister and the husband. Her sister, Jessica, is already married. While the parents are in San Fransisco for business matter.

"I have news for you. But I'll tell you later okay?"

"Okay, I can wait. I hope it's good news just like what I got this afternoon about Jongin's break up with Soomi.."

"WHAT?! JONGIN BROKE UP? HAHAHAHA" Myungsoo laughs so hard and so loud.

"Hyung, I hear what you're saying." Jongin came from nowhere.

"Sorry, but that's good man. Wanna share it with me?" Myungsoo taps Jongin shoulder.

"Okay later, you guys didn't know how much I'm craving for Ice Chocolate so we better get going now. My treat."

" Broke up celebration?" Myungsoo teasing Jongin.

Both Krystal and Myungsoo laughing along the way to the coffee shop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ at the coffee shop.

 

Krystal, Jongin, and Myungsoo sitting at the table near the window like they used to. Myungsoo and Jongin really get along well. They're like brothers since Krystal dating Myungsoo. But after Jongin with Soomi, Jongin rarely hang out with Krystal and Myungsoo. Jongin had to lie to Soomi first if he wants to hang out with them. 

"Okay bro, spill it to us about what happened between you and that protective- Soomi?" MyungStal cople are anticipating the story from Jongin.

"I'm tired of her behavior and she cheated on me. Fin."

"Pfffff. Just like that?! You didn't have to ask us to come here if you just tell us about that. I already know how bad her behaviour is and I knew she cheated in you. For times. I'm anticipating your story like THE WHOLE STORY. What she said to you, what you told her that leads to your break up." Myungsoo only nods his head while listens to his girlfriend nags.

"Okay, chill out. She cheated again with Sungryeol...." Jongin hasn't finnish with his words but Krystal already cut his words.

"Right?! Told you?! Your fault for always forgive her about cheating on you. She isn't right for you.C'mon Jongin. You have a lot of pretty girls around you waiting for you to be their boyfriend. For example, my classmate Minah. She's cute and pretty. She has the same interest with you, dancing..." it's Jongin's time to cut Krystal's.

"I'm not done yet. I thought they're only sending cute text to each other until I found them holding hands. I went to Myungdong to accompany my mother but then I saw someone look like my girlfriend holding hands with a boy then she kissed him.  I approach her and I told her that i want to break up with her then I went away back to my mother. She was only standing like an idiot still holding Sungryeol's hand. Happy now?"

"Ofcourse I am! Now you're finally be free from that devil ." Said Krystal who seems like on fire.

"Other than that, it's a good thing for Krystal. Krystal will spend more time with you like before, so she won't be lonely when I'm not here." Myungsoo quite afraid of the reaction of his girlfriend after she heard what he just said.

"What do you mean hyung? You only move to college, you can still see her a lot when you have time." Krystal only nods while ships her ice chocolate.

"So it's the news that I'm about to tell you..." Myungsoo holds Krystal's hand.

"Tell me, you got me nervous." Krystal staring at Myungsoo's cute little eyes.

"I'm going to move to Tokyo with my family. My father wanted me to study about our family business."

"No, you're kidding me. C'mon oppa, my birthday was few months ago." Krystal still can't believe in the words that she just heard. Jongin is anticipating what will Krystal doing.

"I'm not kidding, Soojung-ah." Said Myungsoo with a weak voice.

"What about me? You know that I hate to be alone." Eventho's Krystal lives in Seoul with her sister, but her sister is so busy. Jessica has to be with her husband who travells a lot to take care the business. Krystal really hates for being alone at a place. She's traumatic with her past. Back then when she was 12 years old, she was home alone and two rubbers came. Luckily, Krystal was hiding and the rubbers didn't know the existance of Krystal. They're looking for an envelope that relates to her family's business. They made a mess at the house that scare her.

"Listen, I know this is hard for you. For both of us, but I can't do anything. I'm the one who will run the family business since i'm the eldest son."

Krystal just get up from her seat, taking all her stuff and leave right away. She runs and cries. Myungsoo left speechless at the coffee shop, thinking about what to do. 

"Don't worry hyung, I'll get her. Is it okay if I leave you alone? I'll tell you late about her." Myungsoo just nodding his head and praying that Jongin will make her feeling better.

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for the comments and subscribe! :----D Sorry if it isn't good :( But i'm trying to make it better.