5

Let Me Be The One

 

“If only you listened to my words that day to postponed your departure you might still alive and calling me right now. I might still be able to hear your voice saying I Love You. I might not cry like a pathetic person talking to your picture. I might won’t be lonely because I know you will call me and waiting for me until I fell asleep on the phone.” Krystal couldn’t stop her tears that stream down on her cheeks.

“Do you happy right now? I’m glad if you do.” A curve of smile written on her face and then she wiped her tears.

“Aren’t you missing me? Don’t you want to take a look at a girl that you always called ‘my unicorn’? Your unicorn is missing you so bad. She wants you to visit her at least in her dream. I hate you, because you never showed up in my dream since you went away. I’m going to sleep now, you have to come okay?” Then she successfully cries herself to sleep while hugging a unicorn doll that once Myungsoo gave her on their date back then.

 

 

Krystal walks in a beautiful garden, surrounded by colorful flowers in the sidewalks. She saw a bench and there’s a boy playing his guitar as if he’s playing those beautiful melodies for the birds that cannot stop singing. The song sounds beautiful in her ears. She walks closer to see who’s there. As she walks closer her heart beats irrationally, yet she keeps making her feet move closer to the bench. She smiles beautifully, it was Myungsoo. They dressed like they were going to attend a ceremony. Krystal wears all white mini-dress then make herself sits beside Myungsoo who wears white pants and shirt.

“Hey where have you been?” Krystal talks to Myungsoo who’s still busy with his guitar.

“Right there.” He turns his head and pointed Krystal’s heart with smiles. Krystal can’t help but blushing.

“I miss seeing your pinky cheeks. I miss taking pictures of you on our date. I miss singing lullaby for you with my guitar. Don’t you ever think that I’m not missing you. I am and always will. Let’s take a walk, my unicorn.” She only smiles and get up. He locks his hand with yours. She feels so warm and comfortable. She misses this kind of feeling, yet she’s afraid knowing this is only just a dream.

“So how’s my baby unicorn doing? Did you skip meals?” She only smiles and amaze by his handsome face. She couldn’t take her eyes of him.

“Why are you keep staring at me, huh?”

“I miss you. That face. That smile. I miss you.” Unknowingly tears are falling.

“Hey, don’t cry. I’m here. I will always be here for you.” He wiped her tears with his thumbs then holds her face.

“Listen, I love you my Soojung. I love you so much. I want you to be happy, I may not be by your side but I’m watching you. I saw how you cry yourself to sleep almost every day, you skipped meals, and it pains me. You will find that person who really loves you as much as I did.”

“What do you mean? I don’t want anybody else. I love you and it won’t change.”

“I know and I love you more. I know this person will love you better than I do. Seeing you cry over me every day it pains me more than seeing you with somebody else. I will be happy if you could be with him. I trust him so much.”

“No, I only love you.”

“Don’t live recklessly. People need love for living. I’ll be happy if you’re happy.” Myungsoo smiles to her and let go of her hand.

 

“KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” Krystal awakes from her dream crying. Jessica runs to her room as soon as she heard her sister screaming.

“Soojung-ah, are you okay?”

“Unnie, it hurts. It hurts so much.” She squeezes her sweater and crying in Jessica’s embrace.

 

                                                                                          ***

Sorry if the chapter kinda lame and took a long time to update. I've been busy with my college activities. I'll update a better chapter soon.

Comments and subscribes are appriciated! THANK YOU READERS! :)