4

Let Me Be The One

 

The unexpected day is come. Krystal is trying so hard not to cry since yesterday. She comes to Myungsoo’s house in early morning to bring him a breakfast and help him ready to go to the airport. She’s trying so hard not to cry seeing his packed luggage. Myungsoo and Krystal have been spent much time together going every place that they wanted. She doesn’t realize that she has been standing there and looking at the packed luggage with her mind going around thinking about this and that.  Then a warm back hug from Myungsoo bit shocked her.

“Space out?” Myungsoo smiles as he’s looking at his princess. Krystal just replies his smile with an awkward smile, trying not to show her sadness.

“I don’t know, few days ago I was like all ready for today. I convince myself that we’ll see each other like I’ll visit you and you’ll visit Seoul as much as you can. Yet today, I feel weird. I feel like crap, something inside me telling me to stop you and wanted you to stay at least for one more day.” Her voice is shaking to say the last words.

“Shhhh… don’t cry, it will make it hard for me leaving you like this. I’ll come right away every time you need me. I’ll come right away if I miss you so much that I can’t bear to hold on the longing. If I couldn’t come, at least I’ll buy you a ticket to visit me in Tokyo.” With those words, Krystal feeling way much better even though inside her still wants him to stay just for one more day.

“Just one more day please.. I’ll let you go to Tokyo without tears tomorrow. Just please, can you just grant my selfishness just for today. I promise I won’t ask you anything after today if you stayed here just for one more day.”

“Jung Soojung, you have school tomorrow. Even though I stay here just for one more day, I can’t be with you all day tomorrow. I may have left to Tokyo as soon as your school is over. Then you couldn’t send me off tomorrow.”

“I can ditch school and..”

“No, no ditching school. Just promise me that you’ll study harder for your exam so we’ll spend our college days together in Tokyo.” Myungsoo kisses her forehead while Krystal is just looking down to the floor hiding her teary eyes.

Just like that, Jongin comes in from nowhere. “Hyung I’ll help you stuff your things to the…” Jongin captured the moment that he just saw and clueless. “Am I ruined something here? Okay I’ll leave you two.”

“Nothing, we are ready to go. Our princess is just showing his cute 5-year-old-girl-crying-for-lollipop side.” Myungsoo holds her hand while the another hand carry one of his luggage.

It’s all silent along the way to the airport. Krystal just looking outside the window thinking about what makes her so hard to sent him off today. There are much negative thoughts inside her head but she tries to avoid it. Jongin pretends to sleep with his headphone on and Myungsoo just looking at Krystal. As soon as they arrived, Myungsoo friends are already there, all his school mates and his 6 best friends who has been with him since they’re all babies.  After bid goodbye and hugging his friends, he approaches Krystal and Jongin.

“It’s my time, I need to go in now.” Myungsoo just hug her right away and give her a sweet kiss on the lips.

“I’m okay. I’m ready to sent you off and seeing your back leaving me. I’ll see you soon though, because earlier you said that you’ll come as soon as you miss me so much that you can bear to hold the longing. I believe you won’t bear missing me so much.” Krystal smiles behind her tears.

“That’s my baby.” Myungsoo hugs Jongin and tell him to take care of Krystal and whatnot.

Krystal sobbing so hard as soon as Myungsoo leaving. She won’t leave until his flight is taken off and as usual Jongin got to be with her. Jongin hugs Krystal and just let her cry on his chest because that’s the only way to make her feel better. After the Myungsoo’s flight already taken off, she finally stop sobbing.

“Thank God, you finally stop.”

“Buy me ice cream. A chocolate ice cream.” Said Krystal as she wipes her tears.

“I’ll buy the ice cream near your house. What we gotta do now is just go home okay?” Krystal nods agree.

They got their ice cream. They are talking about what happened with them these past days since Krystal spent her week with Myungsoo and Jongin give them time to spend together and he won’t bother. It feels nice for Krystal to share her beautiful trip with Myungsoo to Jongin. Jongin just focus looking at her eyes. Her sparkling eyes, even though it hurts a bit to know the reason behind those sparkling eyes is because she talks about Myungsoo, not him. It’s has been two hours since Myungsoo departs. Krystal phone is ringing while they are all smiling talking about their silly days back then with Jongin.

“Hello?” in seconds her expression is changed. From smiling like all excited, turns to be all sad. She’s crying so hard screaming for Myungsoo name.

“Soojung, are you okay?” she hugs Jongin right away. Crying her heart out.

“Myungsoo…. Myungsoo oppa… Myungsoo oppa flight crashed.” Krystal sobbing but few seconds latter she’s faint. Leaving Jongin clueless.

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it took ages to update, got much assigments to do :(

I'll update a better chap soon since i';; have my holiday in weeks :-)