3

Let Me Be The One

Krystal runs until she no longer could feel her legs. She's too tired to run, she doesn't know where to go. She lost yet she still crying over the news that Myungsoo told her before. She just standing there in the middle of the pedestrians crowd. Bowing her head down to hide her tears. Meanwhile, Jongin is looking everywhere to find her in the middle of the crowd.

"Here you are.." Jongin holds her wrist. But Krystal refuse to look back and trying to run from him.

"Hey, it's me. Where do you think you're going? You don't know where to go to reach your home. I know you're lost." Without saying anything she just hug him right away. Hide and sink in his embrace. He softly caressing her hair.

"Come on, how long will you stay like this?"

"Until I got my eyes a bit better." Krystal still hiding in Jongin's chest then Jongin trying to pull out her body out of his embrace and lower his body to take a look at her face.

"Hey, you got nothing to worry. You're still look beautiful with that swollen eyes. At least you look like a princess, a frog princess actually." Then smile is written on her face.

"I got 1 wish. If you won't grant it, I won't go home with you."

"What do you think I am? A fairy godmother?" As Jongin put his right hand on the top of her head.

"You won't grant my wish?" Krystal pouts and takes his hands off her head.

"Okay then, say it." "I want a piggy back ride." Krystal made a pout with those lovely puppy eyes.

"Do you know how big you are? Alright then." Krystal hop in Jongin's back right away.

They make their way to Krystal's house. They're just keep in silence along the way to Krystal's house. Krystal is tired of crying and dozed off in Jongin's back. This is how Jongin treats his bestfriend and that's the reason why Krystal loves being around him than with her girl friends. Jongin is a good listener for her. He won't mind listening to her problem or just being with her until late at night to accompany her when she's alone at home. Her sister travel much with her husband for business matters. It's not like Krystal and Jessica aren't close, but sometimes there are some problems that she cannot share with her sister.

"Yah, Krystal you're lucky to have a best friend with well build body like me. I'm getting used to give you this piggy back ride every time you're crying since couple of years ago." Jongin staring at Krystal who's already dozed off in his shoulder.

"And you're always end up cry yourself to sleep.." They're finally got to be in Krystal's home. Jongin gently wake her up by blowing her nose.

"Thank you for the ride." Krystal lazily open the door with her eyes still half asleep.

"You cannot run that easy, you have to pay me." Said Jongin while holding her wrist.

"Oh like really, I'm sleepy as hell. You can come in if you want and just eat everything in my buffet."

"Really?! Alright I'll tell my mom I'm with you." Jongin follows Krystal coming in. Jongin stays in front of tv and got some snack while Krystal's showering. After she's done, she sits in front of the tv with Jongin.

"What took you so long?" Jongin eyes still focusing on the tv which playing an action movie.

"During in the shower, I think a lot. A lot. About Myungsoo oppa." Krystal leaves a sigh. Jongin turn the tv off directly and put the snacks in the table. He's staring to Krystal waiting for her to open up more about her feelings.

"Am I selfish?"

"Well, I cannot blame you for being too selfish because if I were you, I might do the same as soon as I heard the news. But I blame you for acting so childish like run away then crying. Do you know catching up to your running speed is quite tiring?" Jongin leaves a lil laugh.

"Jongin! I'm serious here."

"Okay, sorry. I won't say whose fault but what you can do now is call Myungsoo hyung, say that you're really sorry for what you did. You two can talk about his departure later right?" Krystal nods her head.

"You two can spend much time and go everywhere you want before he left to Japan. Don't think about what will happen, just cherish every moment with him. Let the good time roll." Again, Krystal's smiling means she feels better now and for the 125489335 times only Jongin who can boost her mood.

"You really are my best friend and best brother in the whole universe!" Krystal hugs Jongin happily.

 

Jongin's POV

 

"You really are my best friend and best brother in the whole universe!" Glad that I always be the one who can make her smile in her worst mood. Best friend? Brother? I think I still can handle that position, but I don't know how long will I be able to hold this feeling.

 

*****************

Sorry for the short chapter and a long time for not updating. I've been busy with my assigments. Lots of paper need to be done and lots of prose text that I need to read. I'll try to make a time to write and updating :-) massive thank you for the readers and subscribers. Love y'all xx