Chapter 5

My Amazing Crush

"Why you let him to stay here?" you stomped your feet like kids. Immatured.

"He doesn't have place to stay, and do you see the weather out there? It was freezing and cold. How can you to let him to stay outside?" your mom frowned while cleaning the plates on the table. Your dad's guests had gone back, and your dad had slept soundly in his bedroom.

"So where I have to sleep?" you sighed.

"Just sleep in the same room. Our house is small, doesn't have enough place for you to sleep."

"Hing~" you walked to your bedroom slowly. 

'Aish, that wouldn't be happen! Boy and girl? Sleep in the same room? Aish, mom is really losing her mind,' you thought to yourself.

You grabbed the door knob and rotated it to open the door.

As soon as you opened the door, your eyes were getting big.

The stranger was jumping and rolling on your bed like a lazy buffalo.

When he saw you, he was stopped a bit and grinned then continue jumping. 

"Yaa! What do you think you're doing, huh?" you grabbed a hanger and pretend as if you want to smack him with the hanger.

"Ahjumma, don't you see I'm having fun?" he chuckled and sticked his tounge out towards you.

You can't hold your anger anymore. First, he called you ahjumma. Second, because he's being un-respect towards you. Third, because he was annoying! You smack him on the . 

"YA YA!! What's wrong?" he ran here and there in the bedroom. Kept lowered his voice because he knew your parents were asleep.

He rubbed his and hissed.

"Because of you, we have to stay in one room," you looked at him with your laser eyes.

"I think that's not a big deal."

You facepalm. "Aish, whatever! Don't do anything while I'm asleep or I will you!" you pointed him on the face.

He was standing there like a statue. "Where should I sleep?"

'Aish this boy! If it isn't because of his angelic face, I already kick him out from this house!'

"Because you are a guest, I will let you sleep on my bed. BUT don't drool on my pillow!" you shouted in his ears.

"Tsk, I wouldn't. I never drool though," he spoke slowly.

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes and took extra comforter and pillow. You laid them on the floor. You sneaked in the comforter and took of your rubber band which tied your long hair.

And he was staring at you with his mouth opened. "YA! Go sleep!" you throw a small pillow right on his face.

"Uft! Why so fierce?"

You  heard him complained but you just ignore it and straight go to sleep as your eyelids became heavy and heavier.

Luhan P.O.V

'I swear I never seen a girl who's pretty as her. My hearbeat, it was beating faster. I never had this feeling for a long time,' I thought to myself.

I was laying down facing the wall. But I can't even closed my eyes. I kept remembered her. I want to see her face before I went to sleep. 

So I'm taking decision to sneaked out from my comforter and walk slowly towards her who slept on the floor. 

I almost stepped on her legs because it was dark. Finally, I can see her face clearly with the help from the moon light. She was ing beautiful. I'm smiling to myself and go back to my bed, slowly. Not to let her woke up.

I'm a bit disappointed to know that she was older than me. Yeah, I found out through her textbooks. She was one year older than me. But who cares? Age doesn't matter, right? I grinned in my sleep