Chapter 4

My Amazing Crush

You was looking at him eating the food. 

"Woahh.. You must be so hungry, right? There's a lot left-over in the kitchen. I can take it if you want some," you asked him. When you want to grab the tray, he grabbed your wrist. 

"It's okay, I'm full. Thank you so much," he smiled. 

Your heartbeat was beating crazily. 'Heart! Don't make me like this. There's no way I'm falling in love with a stranger. No way!' you thought to yourself and can't control it until you shaked your head physically.

He was staring you like WHAT-THE-HELL-IS-GOING-ON?? "Are you okay?" he asked while waving his hand infront of your face.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Hey, I'm the one who supossed to ask you that. How are you now? Feel better?" 

"A lot of better. I'm just cold and hungry, okay?" he rolled his eyes.

You nodded. Suddenly the atmosphere was weird. It was awkward. You rubbed back of your neck. "Erm, you done eating?"

He nodded. And burp. "Yaaa!! It smelly!" you slapped his arm. Hard.

"Scary girl. It's just I can't hold it anymore," he made his innocent face. 

You sighed. Deep sighed actually. You brought the tray to the kitchen. 'I can't believe that I slapped him,' you shaked your head.

..................

"WHAT? YOU WANT TO SLEEP HERE??" 

"Yes, why?" he made his innocent face. AGAIN.

"You can't! Aish! My mom won't let a man sleep in this house, moreover a stranger like you!"

You closed your mouth with your palm. 'Aish, why would I say like that? Stupid!' you knocked your head.

"Erm, I will go. Thank you for everything. The food, the place for me to rest, thank you a lot," he bowed 90 degrees and walked towards the door of your bedroom.

Suddenly you felt completely wrong. "Wait."

He stopped and turned his head. "Yes?"

"Well, you can sleep here, BUT you must asked permission from my mom first. Is it okay?" you scratched back of your head.

Then he smiled widely and jumped infront of you. "Really? Thank you so much!" he hugged you.

You pushed him softly. "I know you freaking damn happy, but you musn't hug me. I don't even know you well," you rolled your eyes.

He looked uneasy. "Well, maybe we can know each other soon? By the way, err, sorry. I'm a hyperactive person, so yeah. I easily excited when I'm happy. Out of control," he grinned.

You smiled. "Sure. It's okay. Just next time make sure do not repeat it or I will smack you down," you sticked your tounge out.

He laughed. You looked at him. "Why? Don't believe me? Wanna try?" you raised your arm higher than your shoulder as if you wanted to smack him.

"No no," he chuckles. "Why are you born so cute?" he grinned and ran to the door of your bedroom.

"Yaa!! Come back!" you shouted but you knew there's no use because he already ran to the living room. To ask permission from your mom obviously.

"Heart, please be a good girl. Don't beating so wildly," you spoked softly alone in the bedroom while placing your right palm on your chest.

..............

Author corner:

Hey readers! I'm so happy, guess what? I'm just update about 3 shapters and I already got 9 subscribers. I love you guys a lot :']

Anyway, keep reading. Do enjoy my fic, and please comment, because only that way I can know my reader's opinion. And please please please criticize me so that I can know my fault and fix it :]

Enjoy my fic, comment, subscribe and let's be friend ^^

P/S: I don't know whether I can update often or not in this coming weeks because the Hari Raya Aidilfitri almost near and I need to help my family to do the preparation, so yeah. I'm sure you guys can understand because you guys are the best reader I ever had :']