Chapter 3

My Amazing Crush

Knock! Knock!

You knocked on the door. "Aish, where's mom? Didn't she know tonight is so cold?" you muttered while brought the young man on your back. "Why didn't you wake up? You are so heavy like an elephant. Little elephant," you spoke softly.

Finally, the time you waited the most. As your mom opened the door, you rushed to go inside. 

"Yoonjoo!!" your mom called you with her high-pitched voice. You were startled when you heared it, but you placed the young man on your bed first and covered him with your comforter before you went out to see your mom.

"Who is him? Why you brought him here? Is he faint?" your mom asked you bunches of questions.

"Mom, let me explain," your hand played the roled. "First, I don't know him, he's a stranger. Second, I brought him here because he was faint at the roadside and maybe his family didn't know it. Well, I think I shouldn't answer the third question as I already answered it," you made a derp face.

Your mom was still looked worried. "Mom, don't worried much. I will take care of him. Sorry I didn't buy the cabbages," you looked down and made a pity face.

Your mom chuckles. "It's okay, now go. Give him some food or what, maybe he's starving," your mom sounds more mother-like.

You smiled and hugged your mom. "Thanks mom."

.................

You went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and pour warm water inside it. After you took a small towel, you return to your bedroom.

You immersed the towel into the bowl and squeeze it until it's really dried. You put the towel horizontally on his forehead.

You went back to the kitchen and grabbed some food and put in the big tray and return to your bedroom.

"Erm, wake up. I brought some food for you," you patted his shoulder while your left hand hold a tray of various food. Fruits, rice, chicken, fish. Eventhough all of them made your stomach growled, but you just patient. 'Be patient, Yoonjoo-ahh. After this will be your turn to dinner.'

His fingers began to move and he opened his eyes slowly. "Where am I?"

You put the tray on the small table beside your bed quickly and answered. "You're at my house. I found you fainted at the roadside, so I brought you here."

He made a confuse face. "Really?"

You nodded. "I'm sure you are very hungry now, so eat, okay?"

He shaked his head. "I don't feel hungry," he closed his eyes back.

You slapped his arm hardly. "You MUST eat otherwise you will get gastric later," you emphasize the word 'eat' and grabbed the tray which is full of food.

"I'm not hungry," he rubbed his arm and turned his body towards the wall.

You poked his back. He turned his head towards you. You showed him a spoon of rice, then he return to watch the blank wall.

'Aish, why this boy is so stonehead? Should I use my special method?' you thought to yourself and grinned.

You sighed deeply. "I use all my energy to bring him here. I even brought food for him, but seems that he doesn't willing to eat these cheap food," you sat on your bed beside him and sighed.

Then suddenly the spoon on your hand grabbed by him. You smiled when he eat all the food greedily. His face has no emotion at all. 'Derp guy,' you thought to yourself.

He looked at you when he caught you looking at him, but you pretend to opened the table's drawer and took out your cellphone. 'Why my heartbeat was beating so fast?' you thought to yourself

......................

Author's corner:

Hey guys! What your opinion about this chapter?

Comment, subscribe and let's be friend ^^

I love you and thanks for reading /bows/

 GIFT FOR MY READERS. KRIS!! /FAINT/ *O*