I had enough. 03

I had enough...

KyungSoo didn't dare to ask what will they do for tonight's activity. But he just sense that something will happened. 

 

End of Flashback 

Kyungsoo is working at his best friend's restaurant. As he got to his work, he put a fake smile to everyone and greeted them "Good Morning's". All of his co-employees bows at him back and says the same thing that he just stated a while ago. SuHo is the owner of the restaurant, and he is also the best-friend/ex-lover of KyungSoo before. 

 

Before JongIn came to KyungSoo's life, KyungSoo and Joonmyun falls for each other for a couple of months. But they decided to break up due to some misunderstandings and some personal conflicts. Both of them let go and finds their other halves. Joonmyun is happy now with his live-in partner YiXing who's currently owns a big hotel in Korea and in China. The both ex-lovers decided to be friends even though they had something before. YiXing knew about their relationship before. So everything went smooth to the three people. 

 

While Suho is observing his employees, he knew that something is bothering Kyungsoo. 

"Do Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo looks at his bestfriend, and then his bestfriend stated, "Come to my office, now." 

Kyungsoo knows that this day will come, So he puts his things at the Kitchen first and went to his bestfriend's office. 

But before we go there, he made a Black Coffee to his bestfriend. Kyungsoo knocked thrice and the older let him in. 

 

"Sit." SuHo commanded. 

Kyungsoo placed the coffee at SuHo's table and takes a comfortable seat. 

the whole room is filled with silence. No one dares to talk for a moment. SuHo is facing the window, who gives a perfect picture of a silent city of Seoul. While Kyungsoo is looking at the red carpet , playing with his fingers which is cold right now. 

SuHo let out a sigh and faced Kyungsoo. "What's bothering you Kyunnie?"

Kyungsoo didn't answer, he keeps his mouth shut. 

SuHo stands up from his seat and went more closer to KyungSoo, he sits right beside him and hold Kyungsoo's cold hands. 

"I know you than anyone else here Kyunnie. Now come'on now. Spill it now."

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip, trying to stop his tears to fall, but he failed. He cried. SuHo hugged him in comfort. 

"Shhs~ just let it out Kyunnie~" SuHo said, while massaging the younger's back. 

SuHo can hear loud sobs from Kyungsoo, this is the 2nd time that he saw KyungSoo cried. The first was their break-up. And the second is this. 

SuHo waited patiently until Kyungsoo stops crying. SuHo pushed KyungSoo alittle bit away from him and lift Kyungsoo's chin up. 

"Now.Now, tell me what happened?"

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh and takes a deep breath before talking. 

"I--Its like this, Ah-Ahm.." he stuttered.

"Take your time."

"Argh~ JongIn.. He-He's not the JongIn that I know now, I-I mean he would always go to the clubs everynight, he would get mad at me when I won't allow him to go with his friends, a-and he would go home late lately, and sometimes, I-I would see his collar with some kiss marks on it, sometime I could see some hickeys on his neck. A-And it-it hurts me alot. He's cheating on me Joonmyun~ He-*sniff* He-He*sniff* 's cheating on me Joonmyun. " he explained and he can't help again to control his feelings. He cried hard. 

 

"Shhss~" says SuHo patting the younger's back again, "W-why won't you just break up with him then?" he suggested. 

"I-I tried, but he said that he can't live in this world without me, he-he would killed himself i-if I would go,  But. He's my world too Joonmyun. "  he said, sobs are clearly heard in each word that Kyungsoo is state-ing him.

"Maybe, You should talk to him more seriously, I-I mean look at you Kyungsoo, from the sweet, hyper, cute to a dull,pale and unhappy. You know I'm hurt deeply when you're sad right?" says Joonmyun, still comforting his bestfriend. 

"I'm too weak to talk to him Joonmyun, I--"

"Then, I'll go help you."

KyungSoo looks at Joonmyun's angelic face, with a worried orbs that stares at him. Kyungsoo let out a weak smile and hugs him.

"Thank you, Joonmyun"

SuHo smiles while hugging the latter, and both of them stayed at that position for a moment.

 

JongIn

 

"Rhmm~" JongIn moaned, he opened his eyes slowly and blinks it endlessly. He stands up from the couch then he immediately holds his head in pain,

"Damn it! Hangover. Aish." he muttered softly. He shakes his head to remove his hangover for a minute or two, then he looked at the wallclock, and Its 2 in the afternoon. 

JongIn let out a sigh and went to the bathroom to get some pain killers in the medicine cabinet. As he got inside of the bathroom, he look himself at the mirror then he said, 

"I look ugly. tsk. Maybe I should stop drinking for a while and hit someone's off. Aish" to himself. He opened the medicine cabinet and grab 2 tablets of pain killers. He went to the kitchen, grab a bottle of water and he drinks the medicine in one-go. Then he went back to the bathroom  to do his routine. 

 

After a few minutes of refreshing himself, he grab a cup of ramyum on one of the cupboards in the kitchen and cook it. Then, he went to the living room and watch something while eating. 

Suddenly his phone rang. 

He didn't look who called him, he just picked his phone up and answer it. 

"JongIn speaking."

"Wassap bro! Hey!Hey! Kris is throwing up a party to celebrate his boyfriend's birthday, and he wants you to come later at 7pm, don't be late ok?" 

"Sure thing bro, I'll just meet you up at the convinent store that we usually go to ok?"

"Ok bro! Bye! See you later"

Then JongIn chuckled a bit and brings down his phone, and continues to eat. 

 

flashback

It's 2 in the midnight, and still no JongIn in the house, Kyungsoo is getting worried. He drank almost 6 cups of coffee just to make his senses wake up. He wanted to stay awake to see JongIn. While he's sipping his 7 cup of black coffee, he heard a big bang in the front door, Kyungsoo puts his coffee at the coffee table and opened the front door. 

And he saw JongIn laying at the floor, fully dranked. 

 

To be continued

Hi! Sorry for cutting it off. Ehehehe.I'm still lame at this fluff/angst or whatsoever sad story.., SO SORRY! X) I'm still thinking for the next scene and yaaah. So bye bye! More comments/suggestions (if you want) and love please? :D 

-rosedaniel09