I had enough .01

I had enough...

-Author's POV-

 

Today is like yesterday to Kyungsoo. He woke up alone again in his bed. Kyungsoo just sighed and stands up from his bed, he went to his own bathroom to do his morning routine. 

He is done fixing himseld and now he's getting ready for his work. He didn't mind to eat his breakfast, nor to make one, because he doesn't have any appetitie. As he got to go out to his room, he saw a man lying dead in the couch. KyungSoo sighed heavyly and went more closer to the familiar figure and hit the lower leg of it using his knee. 

"Wake up now JongIn, you still have school today."

But the latter just ignored what Kyungsoo asked him to do. Kyungsoo again, sighed in defeat and just walk towards the door. As he got out of his apartment. He rest his forehead at the door and take a very deep breath. 

 

Tears are forming in his doe-eyes, he sniff softly and then said,

"KyungSoo, Don't cry now. He doesn't even deserve your tears. Freshen up ok?"

to himself. He stands up straight, takes a long and very deep breath, wiping his tears away from his face and walk towards his work.

 

 

flashback

It's been 3 years now. Since JongIn and KyungSoo started to fall for each other. JongIn is still a freshmen while KyungSoo is in the Sophomore year. Both of them knew each other, when JongIn started to enroll at Seoul University,taking BS Major in Music and Fine Arts as his course,while KyungSoo is taking Culinary Arts with other degree on Music. KyungSoo got a dual course, because he got one of the highest grade in the university and he got a free scholarship for his Music Degree, Kyungsoo wanted to be Chef, at the same a singer. Both cooking and singing was his only passion in life. JongIn on the other hand, loves to dance and to express his feelings only through dancing. He only got that course because his parents said so. Although he loves music, but he got no talent when it comes to singing. He doesn't know why his parents wants him to get that course. But he has no choice but to get it then. While JongIn is touring himself the whole school, he suddenly bumped the small guy with doe-eyes. 

On that day on, both of them felt love.

JongIn started to court KyungSoo when KyungSoo is in his Junior year in college and JongIn is in his Sophomore year. 5 months had past and Kyungsoo said his precious 'yes' to JongIn. 

 

Both of them are in the campus garden, sitting at the grass field, resting their backs at the big tree that serves them as their shed from the sun. Their hands are interlock to each other, their hands are well-fit to each other, KyungSoo is reading his lessons for his Music Class later at 3, while JongIn is resting his head in Kyungsoo's shoulder, While the warm breeze of the air flows, KyungSoo stops reading his book and started to stare at his boyfriend. His free hand traced the features of his boyfriend's face, he started to the latter's eyebrows, then slowly down to his eyes, then the nose, then lastly his lips. When his index finger drops down to his boyfriends's lips, JongIn grab swiftly the older's hand and look at him in the eyes. 

"why are tracing me face?" he asked softly.

Kyungsoo blushed and looks away, doesn't want to stare at his boyfriend's eyes. "N-Nothing~" he only said. 

JongIn chuckled because of his boyfriend's cuteness, he move the older's head and tries to face it to his. 

"You know, you're cute when you're blushing~"

"Yah~ stop saying that I'm cute." KyungSoo blushed again, removes his boyfriend's hand from his chin. 

JongIn let out a soft laugh and hugs his KyungSoo.

"You're so cute~ that's one of the reasons why I love you the most." 

Kyungsoo hugs him back, and smelled the manly scent of JongIn in the neck. 

"I love you" he mumble. 

JongIn breaks the hug, he cupped the older's chin and leans more closer to KyungSoo. 

"I love you more, Do KyungSoo~" 

Then, JongIn kissed KyungSoo sweetly and tenderly.

 

And that day was their first kiss.

 

A year had past, and everything was just normal and sweet for the two, But something will happened when this someone got in, in their lives.

 KyungSoo had his first On-the-Job training at a 5-star hotel at Grand Intercontinental Hotel as an assistant Chef. While KyungSoo is busy at his OJT, JongIn can't stop from worrying to Kyungsoo. While he is busy texting and giving missed calls to Kyungsoo, JongIn accidentally bumped at someone. A new transfer student from Cheju Tourism College and his name is SeHun. 

"Owf!" says JongIn, almost lossing his balance, but gladly he didn't fall, but the one he bumped. 

"Aish~ I'm so sorry man, I-I didn't mean to bump you." says JongIn, helping the new transfer student to pick up his books. 

"A-Ani, I-It's ok~ Don't worry, I-I'm fine." he says. 

As both of them done getting the tall latter's things that was scattered on the fall on the floor, JongIn held his hand and then said,

"Hi, I'm JongIn. Kim JongIn, and you are..?"

the tall gives his hand and shakes it, "SeHun. Oh SeHun" he smiled. 

 

To be continued

 

I hope you guise enjoyed the first chapter! :) kekeke, more comments and love please? *puppy eyes* -rosedaniel09