I had enough .02

I had enough...

"Hi, I'm JongIn. Kim JongIn, and you are..?"

the tall gives his hand and shakes it, "SeHun. Oh SeHun" he smiled.

-----------------❈❈❈Flashback❈❈❈----------------

"Ahm.. are new here? because you're not quite familiar to me." says JongIn

"A-Ahm, yes, ahm, I'm from Cheju Tourism College and I've been one of the exchange students that will be st-staying here for 3 months." SeHun explained.

JongIn gives an 'Oh' to SeHun,and then,

"S-say, ahm. Do you want some tour or something? Do you have your sched already? I-I could lead you to your room if you want to."

SeHun grab his time table sheet and shows it to JongIn,

"Here's my sched. Ahm, sure.. I'm still new here, and I-I still don't know the places here, so yah.  Yo-You could probably show me some things here." SeHun shuttered.

JongIn chuckled a little, he finds SeHun cute when he shutters. 

"Sure then, so let's go for the south wing building then."

As the day got past, JongIn got to know SeHun more. SeHun took Tourism because he wanted to be a Flight Attendant someday, to travel the world and to know the most awesome places in the world. He also know that SeHun loves bubble tea. There's no day that he didn't get to drink one or two of it. As day had past, he forgot about Kyungsoo. 

After 3 months of being busy, KyungSoo is done with his first OJT at the hotel, now, he's taking his mid-term exams. Kyungsoo looked at his phone, and he got nothing. Not an single 'Morning' message to JongIn. Kyungsoo let out a sigh and grab his things for his 2nd class. As he got out from his room, He jump off a little bit in his place when he saw a bouquet of Casablanca flowers infront of his face. 

"Congrats yeobo~" says JongIn. 

Kyungsoo catched his breath and laugh a bit,

"Don't surprised me like that again yeobo! Do you want me to have an mini heart attack hah?"

"Ahh~ Sorry yeobo, here Casablanca flowers for you."

Kyungsoo grab the bouquet and smelled it. 

"Wow, they smelled so nice."

"Since you are now done with your 3months of OJT, we will celebrate later after class. Meet me at the campus garden at 5PM ne?" 

"Ne~ I promise. " says Kyungsoo and gives a peck on JongIn's lips. 

JongIn smiles and gives KyungSoo a long sweet kiss. 

What did not know is someone is getting jealous. 

 

JongIn's school hours were over, and he's going to wait for his love at the campus garden. JongIn looks at his clock and the time on his watch is 4:35 in the afternoon.  As he walks towards the campus garden, he saw a familiar figure, standing at the tree where JongIn and Kyungsoo had their first kiss. JongIn went more closer to the familiar figure and taps its shoulder. 

"Hey~ SeHun. Why are you he--" he got cut with his question, when he saw SeHun, crying. 

"A-Ahm, Hey-y ahm, why are you crying? I-Is something bad happened? huh?" JongIn asked. 

SeHun just faced JongIn, leans more closer and 

they kissed. 

 

Kyungsoo went out of his class earlier today, because their professor will have his urgent meeting with the Dean,  Kyungsoo immediately fixed his things and went to the campus garden to see his love, JongIn. When he finally got in the campus garden. He felt inside of him that his heart suddenly fell from his chest, and breaks in to million of pieces. Tears are forming in his doe-eyes. Without know, he suddenly drop his books. SeHun breaks the kiss, and JongIn got back to reality.

JongIn holds his lips and looks at the ground, then when he got to turn his head, he saw Kyungsoo, his tears are flowing endlessly, sobbs are being heard. 

"L-Let me explain Kyungsoo, J-Jus--"

Kyungsoo suddenly grab his things in one-go and run away from the campus ground. JongIn tried to catch him, but SeHun stopped him. 

"Just let him go." SeHun simply said

JongIn felt anger on SeHun, he pushed SeHun away from him then he shouted,

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO THAT?"

SeHun just stared at the ground, speechless.

JongIn grab the collar of SeHun and asked him again, "Why did you that?" he grinned his teeth in anger. 

"Because I love you JongIn! and I got hurt when I-I saw you guys kissing!"

"Because HE.IS.MY.BOYFRIEND!" JongIn pushed Sehun again, making SeHun fell on the ground, 

"This is all your fault." JongIn angerly muttered. 

Then JongIn runs fast to find KyungSoo. SeHun on the side, cried again. He didn't know that Kyungsoo-guy was the guy that JongIn is talking about, and he felt bad that he kissed JongIn. He hugs his knees and cried. 

 

KyungSoo ran as fast as he could, crying all over, he didn't know that JongIn got his 'new' boyfriend in just 3 months, how could he? Kyungsoo went to his small apartment and lock himself in his room, he tilt his head on the door and slowly turned his body and slides down, he hugged his knees and grab his hair.

"How could you do this to me JongIn?" he said, still crying, sobs are loudly being heard in the whole room. 

KyungSoo's phone rings, KyungSoo looked at the person who's calling him, and yes, it's his lover, or should I say, 'ex-lover'. He throw his phone away from him and continued to cry. 

"the ! KyungSoo! Please! answer my calls! Let me ing explain!!" JongIn said angerly to himself, trying to contact KyungSoo. 

He first went to KyungSoo's apartment, he knocked loudly and shouted, "KYUNGSOO! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! PLEASE! LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!"

Kyungsoo raised his head up, hearing the voice of JongIn makes him cry alot again, tears again are forming in him eyes, 

"IF YOU WON'T LET ME IN, I'LL DESTROY YOUR DOOR!" he warned. Kyungsoo immediately went to the front door ,not opening the door, and shout,

"WHAT DO YOU ING NEED TO EXPLAIN? YOU CHEATED ON ME KIM JONGIN! YOU ING CHEATER! GET LOST!"

 

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OK! THAT THING YOU JUST SAW THERE IS A FREAKING ACCIDENT!!"

KyungSoo opened his door in anger and then said "Accident? IS THAT WHAT YOU CALLED AN ing ACCIDENT? HAH? Kissing right behind me? THAT? What the hell JongIn."

"SeHun suddenly kissed me, I-I"

"I want JongIn? Why didn't you just pushed him away while he's not yet kissing you yet? BECAUSE YOU LIKED IT!" 

KyungSoo is right, JongIn didn't move a muscle because of two things, first because he was shock and second because he liked it. Not really in a way that he wanted more, but SeHun's kiss is full of longing, full of saddness and love. 

JongIn's tears started to fall, He looked down and mumbled the words "I'm sorry."

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh and takes a deep breath, wiping his tears away. Trying to be strong enough to JongIn. 

"I-If you like him, then. I'm letting you go." KyungSoo said coldly. 

JongIn lifted his head quickly, not believing on what just KyungSoo just told him. 

"W-What? W-Wha--"

"I'm letting you go, JongIn." he said it again, tears suddenly falls in his eyes. 

"No! Nnno Kyungsoo!, I don't love SeHun ok! I don't love him!Kyungsoo..." JongIn said grabbing KyungSoo's arms tightly, then he continued.

 "the reason why I didn't pushed him, because I got surprised, got froze. A-And I can't live in this world with out you Kyungsoo. I-I really can't.. The day that I first saw you, my world started to ly to you KyungSoo. Believe me!"

KyungSoo's heart started to melt on JongIn's words, but his mind tolds him that all of them are just all lies. KyungSoo tried to let go, but JongIn tighten his grip, the he ravished the older's lips. 

"Ahm~ Jo Hmm-JongIn!Hmm S-Stop!! P-please Hmm!" KyungSoo said. Tears flowing down from his puffy eyes. 

But JongIn didn't stop from kissing KyungSoo. He hugged Kyungsoo so tight, KyungSoo tried his whole best to let go, but he can't. And in a few seconds, he fell on JongIn's kiss. 

From a harshed kiss to a soft, sweet and tenderly kiss. JongIn widen his tight hug to Kyungsoo, and he started to massage the older's back smoothly. While the older wrap his arms around JongIn's neck. 

The both of them breaks the kiss and panted hard, both of them blushed and then Kyungsoo said, "I-I'm sorry.."

JongIn lift the older's chin and then said, "No-I should be so sorry. Promise. I won't do anything silly again. I really promised you that. " 

"I'm so sorry for missed judging you. I-I should--"

"Shhs.. It's ok. I understand." says JongIn, and gives his lover a warm hug. 

KyungSoo buried his face at JongIn's neck and smelled his manly scent. 

"I love you." says KyungSoo, still buried his face at his boyfriend's neck.

"I love you more." says JongIn, then he kissed the head of his lover.

 

And that event what their first fight.

 

After that incident happened, JongIn decided to live with KyungSoo. So that everyday and everynight, he would see his love of his life. Then SeHun immediately apologized to the couple, and they gladly forgave him, after a few months, JongIn meet some new friends, that may cause alot more damage on their relationship. 

 

KyungSoo is waiting for JongIn at the cafeteria, When KyungSoo finally spot his JongIn. His smile suddenly faded for no reason. As JongIn walks over. JongIn gives a peck on the older's lips then he sat right beside him. 

"Yeobo, these people that I am with are my new friends, He's Kris, Chanyeol and Chen." 

"Wassup! We heard alot of things about you, anyway again I'm Kris" Kris offered his hand, and KyungSoo gladly shaked it. 

"Hey buddy! I'm Chanyeol!" offering his hand, and KyungSoo shaked it as well.

"Chen~" just bowed. And KyungSoo just bowed alittle. 

"Oh ahm, Yeobo. I might not go home with you later, because the four of us will do something tonight. Is it ok to you?" JongIn asked. 

"Ahm--sure. It's nothing to me though."

"Really?" JongIn asked again, and Kyungsoo just nodd. 

JongIn looks at the two man standing at them, and the three grin in happiness. 

"Ok! So later 5 ok?" says Kris. 

"You got it man!" JongIn laughed and gives his last high-5's to the three, then they left. 

KyungSoo didn't dare to ask what will they do for tonight's activity. But he just sense that something will happened. 

To be continued

Author's NOTE :)

OK! so yaaah. Finally done updating the 2nd chp. FOR those who are getting confused on what I am going to do with this fic, ahm, Actually, the main thing that I'm making for this short fic is like a flashback fic. So everything on the fic will be full of flashbacks. I'll be putting like *Today* or like *end of flashback* on a chapter 'if' there's something will happened. :) So yaaaah! If you guise 'till have questions, just go to my wall and post there your questions or any suggestions ok? I'm so OK with suggestions ok. So, that will be it! :) Thanks for reading and OH OH! THANKS ALOT TO THE PEOPLE THAT SUBSCRIBE ON MY FIC! *sobbs* I LOVE YOU ALL!*HUGS* 

-rosedaniel09