He's Mine?

He's Mine?

Onew's P.O.V

    Summer Camp was coming up. In a total of 2 weeks, ______'s and JiiJii's ankle had healed. Everyone was excited. Turns out Sang Hee and JiiJii got to go to summer camp too! They all sent in their applications. I finally read my email.

 Dear My Onew... My Prince, My Too-Be boyfriend,
     HEY ONEW! It's Grace. I heard how lonely you were last summer! So, I think that this is perfect time for me to say: "Will you be my boyfriend?" I know that you're a little bit nerdy, a little bit clumsy, but who cares! You're smart, and above all, you're CUTE! You probrably want reasons WHY I would like to be your girlfriend... right? Well....
1. Our heights match perfectly.
2. I know that YOU REALLY WANT TO DATE ME!
3. We're both going to the summer camp.... right?
4. We'd be like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie BUT WITHOUT those smelly-orphans? I don't mind if we try for a kid though..... KIDDING!
      I have gave you 4 pefect reasons of WHY WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER! I know what you'll say, so email me back, or else I'll meet you at the front-gate at our summer camp! We'll make our entrance together!

                         LOVE, Grace.

    Reading the letter just gave me tingles. I hated her. But, if I said no, my social life would be ruined.... I spent the next 3 hours plotting explanations.
1. Long Distance Relationship? She's not dumb.
2.
3.
4.
5.
The list went on up to 100. UNTIL, I had thought of a brilliant idea. What if I pretend to have a girlfriend? That means that I WON'T HAVE TO SAY NO, I just can't because I belong to somebody else. I couldn't think of any girls he were close with except:
1. _________
2. JiiJii
3. Sang Hee
4. MY mom. I couldn't date my mom. I also couldn't take his mom to the summer camp WITH him. Bummer.... I gave a text to: Minho, Sang Hee, ______, Jonghyun, Taemin(there was no point. Taemin was in the house with him... but he sent it anyway....) JiiJii and Key. 25 minutes later, everyone was there except for ______. They were discussing the terms. Onew had printed out the letter and had passed it around in a circle.

"Well," said Key. "The only girls you know are Baby, Sang Hee and _______." I was about to ask who "BABY" was, but I realized that he was talking about JiiJii.

"OK...." I said. "Let's discuss the girls. If you don't want me to be with them, then..... object to it..... I don't know...."  I said quietly. "I'll start with-
"JiiJii?" "NO! NO! !" The two "no's!" came from Key(1), and Jonghyun(2)
1. Everyone knows I already call her baby. If they found out that you were dating her, then I have to stop calling her baby.
2. It's werid.

"OK..." I said trying to be positive. "Let's move on."

"How about Sang Hee?" I said.... I looked around. Maybe I just found my....no... Taemin put his hand up. "Please state your reason... please."

1. I do not want Lee Jinki to date Sang Hee because she's nothing like you! Plus, out of all the girls you are close with, you're least closest with her. You need somebody to pose for you as a FAKE girlfriend, and because of the lack of relation between you too, I believe that you guys cannot communicate well. Grace isn't stupid. She's actually pretty smart.

"Where'd you learn the big words?" I said.... I had taken an interst in what he said.

"Dictionary.com....." I felt disappointed. Minho also raised his hand....

"I will never trust you with my sister...."

"How about...." Before I could finish my sentence, _______ came budging through the door with bubble tea, pocky, chicken and pork. She started talking.

"Ok.... Pork and everything for Sang Hee, JiiJii, Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, and Minho. Chicken for Onew. There's Bubble Tea for everybody here. JiiJii has strawberry, Sang Hee has Original, and the rest of the people have honeydew, taro, and mango. What's up with this meeting? Why did I HAVE TO BRING THE FOOD? You guys do not know how much this stuff cost...." She flopped down on the couch, and closed her eyes. Everybody looked at me.

"Her?" Nobody put their hand up. I pointed at Key and Jonghyun. They shrugged. I approached her on the other side of the couch. I heard her snore. Everybody tried to hold their laughter in. I started to poke her. She laughed..... I got off the couch. I approached her from behind. I hugged her neck, and screamed:

"WAKE UP GIRLFRIEND! YOU'RE MINE AND I'M YOURS UNTIL WHO-KNOWS WHEN!" She woke up, and screamed-

"OMG! THERE'S A HOBO TRYING TO ATTACK ME! I THINK HE'S TRYING TO ME! OMG! HELP!" She then started violently kicking me. Until she saw my face.

"OH.... MY... GOSH.... Onew! Gah...are you ok? Omg.... I'll get ice...." She head in the direction of the washroom. Then she came back a few seconds later...

"Where's your kitchen?" I sighed and pointed the other way. She giggled.

 

A/N! Thanks for all your valuble comments! There.... I updated 3 chappies in a day..... Onew as YOU to be his girlfriend... not really asked.... he just sprung it on you... literally... What do you think? I might ask for applications later! I do not want Minho and Key OR Jonghyun to be a loner. So... I have a poll for you:

1. Who should JiiJii be with?
- Key OR - Jonghyun

  PLEASE BE HONEST! Now, it's the time you've been waiting for..... APPLY FOR MINHO! Sorry.... So late....

So IF you would like to be Minho's partner, Please write on my profile! and contain the following information:

1. Name~ Korean OR English

2. Nickname~ Korean OR English

3. Personality~ NOTHING TO CLICHE-Y PLEASE! If I choose you, you must have a personality that's different then the people in this story. THANKS!

4. Age~ Remember that you're being paired up with Minho. Please don't make him look like a e, and please don't make yourself TOO old! Younger than Onew please!

5. WHY you want to be with Minho. Please don't make your answers obvious..... Don;t say... "I know that this will never happen, but a girl can dream... right?" THAT'S MY LINE! AND I LIKE IT! SO, Make your answers... original.... OK?

~ THANKS! If you really want to be with Minho, please WRITE ON MY PROFILE! WRITE ON MY PROFILE! This is also only fictional.... Remember~ SEND THIS TO MY PROFILE! I won't update the next chapter until I get all my applications~ Here's the deadline:

JUNE 19~ 11:00AM. I have the times that are displayed! THANKS! OR I will close my application when I get a decent number of people to apply. THANKS! I;LL UPDATE SOON!