He's Mine?

He's Mine?

Onew's P.O.V

  For days, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Everyday, each hour passed, I replayed what she did. 'Come on Onew. You're smart. Let's figure out who this girl is!' Again... I mentally slapped myself. Why did I always talk to myself in my head? I decided to make a checklist. Those always helped me.... right?
1. She's a girl.
2. She has hair.
3. She looks familiar.
4. She looks very, very fit.
5. She also looks very, very pretty.
6. I really want to meet her..... appropriatly.
  The checklist didn't help me for the first time. I noticed a pattern in my checklist. As the numbers got bigger, the bigger the sentence were. I did THIRTY. How cruel was I? I REALLY wanted to know who she was, so do you know what I did? Nothing. I checked the park every single day. Every day. Zip. Zero. Nada. What was I supposed to do now? Just wait for her to show up? Impossible. Life was boring for the next week. Key and Jonghyun got into some- sort of fight. What else could possibly go wrong?


Key's P.O.V
 
    Me and Jonghyun got into a fight. It was all ______'s fault. I had no idea WHY it was, but I like to blame her, so what the heck? It all started like this. Onew was DUMB AGAIN! We were playing ditch the loser. Apparently, that boy is pretty stupid. Why couldn't I get second in the whole school? I was MUCH MUCH smarter than him. ANYWAYS..... Where was I? Oh yeah... Ditch the Loser. That was another of ONE OF MY PERFECT IDEAS. Why couldn't I just be called "the second god?" Every idea I came up with was AMAZING. Like the carrot game. Loser eats all the carrots. That got rid of all the carrots in my fridge. ANYWAYS.... Where was I? Oh yeah.... carrots. Apparently, we were talking about Onew, when Jonghyun suddenly spoke up. He has multi- coloured hair, did you know that? Anyways, here's how our conversation went.

"Onew-hyung keeps on falling for that trick EVERY time! Sometimes I think that he's stupid." I said. Taemin didn't want to join this conversation, so he put on his noise-cancelling headphones, and blasted up the music. Of course.... Onew was his brother. There was complete silence. Everybody could hear what Taemin was playing.... SNSD's Genie. AGAIN! I mean, they were pretty and all, but between you and me.... I think he's a stalker. He knows all their birthdays! He knows all their songs, albums, and full names! I swear to god Lee Jinki should fix that. I mean, he's his brother.... right? Anyways.... I went on and on. Here's how the conversation went:

"Minho, don't you think that we should tell Onew about the game? I mean, before he gets ditched too much, and decides that we don't like him anymore." I said... again. No reply. From then, Taemin was bouncing his foot up and down. A sign that he was excited about something, but he wanted "somebody" to stop talking stuff about a certain someone. I saw Jonghyun make eye-contact with Minho. They have this weird thing about talking with their eyes. I couldn't take it anymore..... Out of all the rage and fury I said....

"HEY! YOU PABO DINOSAUR! ARE YOU AWAKE? YOU TOO YOU CHARISMATIC WHATEVER! YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME, BUT YOU TREAT ME LIKE A KID! THAT'S UNFAIR! WHEN ONEW- HYUNG IS HERE, YOU ANSWER HIM! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? IS IT MY HELMET HAIR? DO YOU WANT ME TO FIX YOURS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FIX UP YOUR HAIR!....." His face became red. He didn't answer because Minho stared at him. AGAIN,.... with the freaky eye- contact thingy. Why couldn;'t they just talk? They had mouths.... right? If they didn't use it, they should've just donated their mouths to the people that needed them. Gah..... Again, I wanted him to talk... so, here I go.....

"YAH! PABO, PABO, PABO, PABO, DINOSAUR- T-REX! Are you listening?" I softened my voice at the end.... He started taking deep breaths.... Fianlly, he opened his eyes....

"YAH, YOURSELF! I AM NOT PABO! YOU ARE A PABO FOR 1. CALLING ME A PABO, PABO, PABO DINOSAUR! PLUS, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT HURTS TAEMIN, MINHO, AND ME WHEN YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT ONEW? HE'S A WAY BETTER PERSON THAN YOU! HE DOESN'T STAB PEOPLE IN THE HEART! IT HURTS! SO JUST STOP YOUR TALKING! I QUIT ALL THOSE DITCHING GAMES.... DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE DITCHED? DO YOU? WELL, WE HAVE ALL BEEN DITCHED EXCEPT FOR YOU... HERE'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. Come on guys, let's go." I think that he was referring to Taemin, and Minho because before I could blink, they all had their backs turned to me.


I had been ditched. For the first time. Almighty Key had dropped.