He's Mine?

He's Mine?

Jonghyun's P.O.V

    I was looking at the floor, trying to continue my conversation with JiiJii. It's not my fault her friend interrupted while we were getting to good terms. At least her friend brought food! But, how did Minho know her? That's what I'm wondering. Minho dragged JiiJii's friend out the door, and that left JiiJii and me. What was I supposed to do? We sat in silence. We could hear the bickering of Minho and the other girl. Until, my phone rang.

"Doo,doo,doo,doo,doo,doo,doo,doo, Elmo's world... yeah!" I could hear JiiJii's voice giggling.

"Shut it. Shut it...." DANG THAT KEY! Sometimes, he got on my nerves. HE CHANGED MY RINGTONE! I liked the normal bell, but how did it become Elmo? CRAZY! I was about to pick up, when I saw Onew's face. Behind him, I saw my sister. _______. What the heck was she doing here? Apparently, I asked her.

"______. What are you doing here?" She pointed at her ankle.

"I fell in the park, and Onew piggybacked me all the way to the hospital. Turns out I sprained my ankle." She smiled. How could she be smiling at a time like this? She sprained her ankle. She looked like she was about to go home with Onew.

"Jonghyun-ah. I'm going to go over to Onew's house. You can meet me there later." I nodded. She asked-

"Where's Key?" I was awestruck by her question. That was a good question.... where was Key?

Minho's P.O.V

    I dragged Sang Hee outside the door.

"YAH! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in America or something? You should be studying in Julliard! Don't tell me you skipped? You skipped?" I was hurt. The Choi family had a good reputation to remain.

"No. I graduated from Julliard. I'm back in Korea, and for now, I'm staying with JiiJii, because when I CALLED you, you never answered your phone! What am I supposed to do starve? So I just called her, and SHE ACTUALLY ANSWERED. She invited me to stay at HER house. " She pointed to the girl talking with Jonghyun. I looked back... My mouth almost dropped to the ground then. I managed to say....

"Onew-hyung. What are you doing here?"

Why was ______ here too? Where was Key? Taemin? Oh... shoot..... I hadn't let them know about me and my sister, so I thought that they would KILL me. Between all of us, there was no secrets.... not even..... when we got through... puberty... yeah.... We all know that Jonghyun's process got cut off in the middle. He tried to drink milk EVERYDAY but, was still SHORT! I walked into the hospital room dragging Sang Hee behind me. I was gonna introduce Sang Hee- my sister to them. Unfortunetly, BEFORE I could even SAY a word, I slipped on the food that she had brought, and bubble tea spilt EVERYWHERE. I think that knocked into Onew-hyung, because moments after, I think I saw Onew hyung ON TOP of Jonghyun's sister: ________. They were kissing... and Jonghyun looked mad.