He's Mine?

He's Mine?

Key's P.O.V

    Well.... I'd arrived at the scene of the crime. Jonghyun was about to get run over by a car, when a girl wearing coverses and a dress came out of nowere are just pushed him out of the way. She was bleeding, yet she was still smiling. It really takes courage for a person to save a PABO DINOSAUR. I mean.... she must be really kind. I felt alone. Usually, I had my group surrounding me. I felt.... UNALMIGHTY. Like.... unpopular. I watched as Jonghyun piggy- backed her and I think they headed to the hospital. I only saw Minho following Jonghyun so that meant Taemin had probrably gone to a music store again. Him and his music. I wondered what CD he got this time.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

    As I said, she was light.... really light. We headed into the hospital, and the nurse was surprised to see a boy piggy- backing a girl. I think that she fell asleep on my back. I didn't notice. I mouthed to the nurse-

 "Help." She quickly understood and grabbed a stretcher. I nodded to the nurse as a silent goodbye. I pointed to two seats in the waiting room. Minho walked over to the seat. He sat down. I quickly sat down too. I didn't want to make a scene.

JiiJii's P.O.V (She's the girl that saved Jonghyun)

    "Name?" Asked the doctor. "Park Ji Young." I felt really weird. It was like a test. IT WAS SUMMER! What was with all these tests?
"Age and Birthdate?" I answered- " I am 19 years old. My birthday is on July 9th." I felt really weird.
"Gender?" I wanted to scream at this point. But, I took a breath and answered "Girl.... of course..." I mumbled the last two words. I was going to have a spaz attack if he asked me anything else. But, again I calmed myself down.
"You may have a concussion for the next few days. I'll prescribe some asprin. You also twisted your ankle and scratched your elbow and knee. You can still walk, but I suggest you lose those-?" He was pointing at my high-top converses. I nodded.  
"Thank you....." I said. He left the room and I was alone. Me and my instincts. I just had to save that boy. It's not my fault that I wanted good karma. Before I could continue my thoughts, I was interrupted by a angelic voice-
"Hey, are you okay?" He didn't give me a chance to answer. I could barely hear him. "Thanks for saving my life. Without you, I would be in heaven OR down there." He pointed to the ground. I nodded. He was cute. Triple-coloured hair..... tiny eyes.... short.... MY IDEAL TYPE.

"It's no problem. I was just at the right place at the right time." I answered quickly. "Would you like something to eat? I could ask my friend to come down here and bring food! I'm pretty hungry from all the events, aren't you?" He nodded. He seemed like the type of guy that was shy. ALSO PART OF MY IDEAL TYPE. "Let me call her! I'll tell her to bring food. What do you want? Chicken? Kimchi? Ramyun? Pancakes? He didn't look at me. I thought he was scared of me. "I'll decide?" he nodded. NOT the talkitive type. ALSO PART OF MY IDEAL TYPE! I really liked talking, so I needed someone who would listen.
Phone Call!
"Sang Hee- ah."
"De?"
"I'm in the hospital. Come as soon as you can. It's the general one. Bring food and extra plates please!"
"HOSPITAL? I ASK YOU TO GO HOME EARLY, AND YOU GET HOSPITILIZED? I'm coming!"
"FOOD!" I practically screamed!
           She had hung up. I wanted to strike up a conversation with my IDEAL TYPE..... Right here... I couldn't lose the chance! I was estatic!
"So..... um.... BOY! What's your name?" I asked. We had been so awkward, that I didn't even know his name! What kind of person was I?

"Kim Jonghyun...." he mumbled."What's your name?" he talked a little louder.

"I'll introduce myself! My name is Park Ji Young, but call me JiiJii! You have no choice but to call me JiiJii. It's either that or "baby." Anyways, I was brought into this lovely world on July 9th 1990. I was a beautiful baby, but I never drunk enough milk, so I'm short. My favourite colour is black, and as you can see, I like to wear converses. Dresses for me an also an AWESOME match! Don't you think?" He didn't respond. I was getting a little bit pissed. I had made myself friendly, and he didn't even respond.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like a Cute, handsome, human dinosaur? I LOVE DINOSAURS! They're really nice to me! At least in my dreams.... of course..." I was surprised after this! He started blabbing-

"I AM NOT A DINOSAUR! I AM KIM JONGHYUN! I AM CUTE AND HANDSOME, AND I'M A HUMAN! Can't anyone get that?" he looked at me.

"I understand that. Why can't you talk? Didn't you get born with a mouth so that you could talk? I want you to stop being awkward around me... araso?"

"De..... I will stop being awkward around JiiJii." He smiled. I had found a new friend. I was about to ask him for his number....

"PARK JI YOUNG! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU? I START RUNNING OVER TO THE HOSPITAL, BUT I HAD TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO COVER FOR ME BUT THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE! I AM NEVER USUALLY LIKE THIS, BUT I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE MY REALLY GOOD FRIEND AND BROUGHT FOOD! WHo's that guy?" her face was flushed with embaressement. She had been screaming, and she was not sweating like crazy. Despite all the noise, we heard footsteps, they were headed towards this room. It was Mr. Tall Guy with the Charismatic glare. He was.... charismatic! But, I thought Jonghyun was crazy- cute! He looked at me, Jonghyun and finally Sang Hee. He pointed at Sang Hee.

"What are you doing here?"

A/N! Left this chapter at a cliffhanger! How do you like the story so far? Any suggestions for me? I WANT COMMENTS! COMMENTS! AND COMMENTS! I am like a robot, without comments, I do not opperate. JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK...... You guys have commented! I never would've expected these much comments. I AM SURPRISED! Now this story finally is falling into place! I should do an Onew/______ P.O.V next! I haven't updated theirs much! Anyways, comment! I'm was feeling extra happy today, so I'm updating! More updates soon!