He's Mine?

He's Mine?

        Kim ______ absolutely HATED bikinis. She had too many curves at her young age, and she most likely was NOT too appear out in public with that. So why was there a bikini box on her bed? Did God finally realize that instead of rain, bikini boxes were supposed to fall? Obviously... NOT. There was only one person in the world who would think of giving her a bikini. Kim Kibum. Also known as Key. ______'s VERY annoying brother. Of course, as the diva/umma/whatever in the family, he was extremely.... BOSSY. He tried to give ______ gifts that didn't match her age! ______ ran to check her calender. Nope.... there wasn't any birthdays coming up. No special occasions. No special events. Nothing that needed a bikini. So why was there one... on her bed? She shook the thought out of her mind and flew down the stairs. She sniffed in the smell of breakfast that usually flooded the whole house. She ran down to the kitchen and sat her but down on the chair. This was how the day usually went by. But today, something was different.

1.There was no heavenly smell.

2.Key was.... gone! = NO BREAKFAST

3.Jonghyun wasn't here either! What was with today?

             First a bikini, no heavenly-smelling breakfast, no Key, and no Jonghyun. ______ looked around the whole house for a sight of a little sign of where her brothers would be. She guessed that they would either be at Minho's or …...Onew's house. Onew. Onew. Onew. Onew. Onew. Onew ______ had forever had a crush on Onew. She aspired him to be a cutie. Anyways, they would come home late. ______'s mind immediately swept across her secret. Gymnastics. Gymnastics was the only thing that ______ kept from her brothers. If they found out, she would be dead. No more ______. At least Jonghyun would spare her.... right?

             She ran up the stairs, changed, and packed. If you planned to do gymnastics, the most important things you needed were- water, a change of clothes, THE RIGHT clothes, and a little bit of food. She grabbed her Domo tote bag, and she grabbed her big bottle of water. That always went on the bottom. Then she swiped her change of clothes. She then hopped down the stairs, and she stuck her head in the fridge. Carrots, carrots and MORE CARROTS! Didn't this house have anything more than carrots? She grabbed a bag of carrots and then slammed the door. She practically ran to the park(which was not a problem for her! Gymnasts had to be EXTREMELY fit!) and she got there in record time. She set her bag down at the tree, and she lifted her arms in the air. Ready to do a front- back over, she breathed in and out. Finally, she flipped. Her body, amazingly, responded. The sight of her shocked others, and sometimes kids. They had never experienced the sight, so sometimes she got called a monster. If she saw this, she'd talk to their parents, and explain herself. She'd also give the kids a carrot or two. They all loved the orange stick that came in different sizes and shapes~!

Onew's P.O.V

    I was walking in the park after those LOSERS ditched me! I never heard of a game called “Ditch the Loser”. Where did that come from? Sometimes Key's ideas were weird. Especially the weird games that he comes up with. I was thinking about them, when I saw a young lady flipping and turning around. She seemed amazingly familiar. I was about to look away when I saw her do a 360 degree turn in the air. I thought that was amazing. I leaned closer, but not THAT close. I had forgot my glasses at home AGAIN. That's what happens when you have an annoying brother. Gah.... I had to stop being stupid. I had got second in the whole school.... AGAIN. So why when it came to games, I was the stupidest? Anyways, I saw her collapse on the grass and I thought she had fainted! I ran to her with my amazingly SLOW speed. She seemed slim and fit for her age. OF COURSE, LEE JINKI SHE HAD TO BE FIT TO DO GYMNASTICS! I really had to stop talking to myself before people noticed my weird facial expressions. I walked over and she looked at me. At one stare, her eyes were wide and open, she ran away. I tried to chase after her! I wanted to know her name. I felt my heart skip a beat when she left. Why was I acting this way? Why? Why? I swore to myself that I would find her name. Soon.


______'s P.O.V

          Although I was flipping my body, I felt insecure, like a unfamiliar person was watching me. I felt scared. I fell to the ground, and pushed myself back up. I saw a person waving at me. It was ONEW! Oh... My... Gosh..... He would tell my brothers! Immediatly, I told myself I was screwed, and I ran away. I looked back, and when I saw him chasing after me, I sprinted as hard as I could. When I looked back a few minutes later, I found out that I wasn't being trailed anymore, and I slowed to a walk. What if he told?