Enough.

Assuming kills

“Changmin-ssi, why is your wrist getting worse as days goes by?” Changmin’s personal makeup artist sounded out.

Changmin looked down to his wrist and started to tear up.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” the makeup artist started to panic and back out the room.

It isn’t the artist’s fault, it were the memories that hits him whenever he took a look at his wrist.

Months, he told himself. He have been cutting his wrist for countless months, he wanted to stop the pain in his heart before going to bed.

Day by day, Yunho went home later than the previous day.  Soon, he had asked his manager for days off, or a long break. These days, he had never once stepped into the house.

I’m off to see my parents, was his excuse every single time. Changmin knew where he went since he did suspect that Yunho couldn’t have been going to his parents for that many times, and it wasn’t his parents’ place.

From days to weeks and right now, it has become to the extent of having breaks for a month. Their manager has already reprimanded Yunho, Changmin couldn’t care less about the whole situation.

He just gave up, that’s the only thing he could do to keep this realantionship going.

A ringing sound echoed in the empty room interrupted Changmin’s thoughts. Changmin picked up the phone and took a peek at the Caller ID.

Yunbaby.

This name hasn’t been appearing on his phone for weeks and when it finally appeared, he wanted to tear up again. The pain just came back to his chest all over again. Physical pain wasn’t enough to sustain his emotional pain, it was just over-flowing.

Changmin tried to calm himself down but he couldn’t control his body. He looked everywhere for a penknife but failed to find one.

His phone was still ringing, that’s a rare moment. He haven’t hear the ringing tone for that long ever since Jaemi called her.

Where was she? She actually stopped calling him months ago. Changmin’s mind has always been filled with her ever since that incident had happened.

Changmin, phone. He mentally slapped himself as he press harshly on his wrist for that physical pain to kick in.

“Hello?” he uttered.

“Min? Why did it takes you that long to answer the phone?” the voice came through.

“I…I was busy.” Came the reply from his shivering lips.

“really? Are you crying? What happen?” Yunho sounded concerned.

That moment Changmin was happy, his mood lighten up.

But can he tell Yunho?

Can he let Yunho know all his troubles?

Will he find him annoying?

How about finding him a pest?

What if he find him being overprotective?

Would he just leave like that?

Would he hit him?

Would he be all alone?

Would he lose his soul mate?

There were so many questions that pop out in his mind, and that made him worried.

“Nothing, really. What’s up?” Changmin tried to sound fine.

“Really? Oh well, I jus… Stop.” The last word came out as a whisper.

Changmin pressed the phone closer to his ear as if he could go through the phone to the other side and see what was going on with his darling.

Changmin had expected what had happened, but he didn’t definitely not expecting the impact to be this big.

Yunho was, as of now, with Jaejoong.

Changmin wanted to hang up, but he didn’t want Yunho to know that he knew everything that was happening. He kept silent and kept listening to the whisper going on at the other end.

“Stop, I’m on the phone with Changmin. I can’t… Not nowww…urghh….”

Changmin froze as the line was hung up.

They are doing it now, Changmin threw himself back on the sofa and sighed heavily.

He was tired, he couldn’t cry anymore.

Although, a human is made up of mostly liquid, he couldn’t “produce” those tears anymore.

In simple words, he’s dried up.

“SHIM CHANGMIN!” a hand came smacking on the top of his head.

The Makeup artist came back with warm towels and water bottles.

“What!” Changmin rubbed his head as he stared at his personal makeup artist.

“Don’t you what me, you idiot! I just covered your wounds and you look at what you did to my beautiful work!” she brought his arm up and into his face.

Blood was visible on his wrist.

Oh, yes. That. I did it to myself. I pressed on it just a moment ago, I needed it. I need that pain to cover what has been happening to me these months.

He wanted to tell his artist that, but he couldn’t.

Stupid company policies.

 His phone rang again.

I don’t want to even know who is it, Changmin rolled his eyes as he plugged into his MP3.

His artist tapped his shoulder, “It’s from Jaemi.”

Changmin couldn’t hear what she said over the blasting music coming from his earphones, but when he saw the caller ID on his phone, he immediately sprung up.

Jaeminnie~

“She finally called!” Changmin burst out in happiness.

“Yeah, Yeah. I give you 15 minutes and I’m coming in. Don’t do anything funny.” His makeup artist teased as she headed out of the room once again.

What should he say?

Good News?

Bad News?

But why she suddenly called me?

Where have she been?

Heck, Changmin. Just answer it. He mentally slapped himself again.

“hello?” he sounded, feeling a little nervous.

“Ch..Changmin?” Changmin heard the sweetest, softest voice that he had missed for months.

“Yes, Jaeminnniiiie~” Changmin dragged on the last syllable.

A chuckle was heard.

“Where the heck did you die off to? Why didn’t you call me sooner? I miss you! Didn’t you say we were friends!” Changmin shoot his question like a rapid firing weapon.

“Chang~ Slimmer down. Let’s meet up? Are you free?” Jaemi laughed.

“Meet you 7pm, same place; same spot.” Changmin scheduled knowing that particular someone would not be back home till the next afternoon.

“Alright!” Jaemi cheered as the line hung up.

~~~

Changmin was sitting at the foundation where he met Jaemi for the very first time. He remembered at that time, he was annoyed by her. Only the day after, he was happy and understood why Jaemi was behaving that particular way.

All the familiar feeling came back as he smiled to himself, recalling each and every happy memory that he had with Jaemi.  

Changmin was checking his watch every single second, as the hour hand struck 7, he stood up and glanced everywhere for that one particular familiar face that he missed all so much.

“Changmin~”

Changmin heard a loud shout; there she was –but, wait-

The Jaemi he knew wasn’t the same anymore, that girl that was heading over to him was different.

The way she brought herself,

The way she dressed.

She looks so mature and not that young cute girl anymore.

Yet, her smile and voice, still brings back those memories…

“Changmin!” Jaemi smiled at him.

“Jaeminnieeee~” Changmin pulled her and hugged her tightly.

~~

Jaemi and Changmin was walking through the park; back to Jaemi’s hotel.

Apparently, Jaemi went overseas and further her studies in arts and have now became an art director of a famous magazine in the states.  

“SHIM CHANGMIN!” Changmin sprung up upon hearing that voice. The voice that complicates his life, the one and only voices he doesn’t want to hear at all.

“Why are you with her!” Yunho pulled him towards himself.

Before Changmin could answer, Yunho went forward and stared at Jaemi.

“. Stay away from my property. Stop causing trouble for me! You said you will leave him alone, what’s this now?” veins were showing as Yunho shouted at Jaemi.

“Hi, Yunho. Pleasure.” Jaemi just smiled.

They know each other?

What are they talking about?

What is going on?

“Don’t you Hi Yunho me. Tell me what are you doing here.” Yunho demanded.

“Why should I tell you?” Jaemi smirked.

“Why you…” Yunho hand were raised and ready to land on Jaemi’s cheeks.

Changmin jumped in and shove him aside; anger were filled in his eyes.

“Changmin, what do you think you’re doing?” Yunho gathered himself as someone approaches them.

Jaejoong.

If the fact that Yunho was going to hit a woman, and not any woman but Jaemi made him boil, the fact that the Yunjae couple is of right now in the hotel just snapped him apart.

He didn’t sound a single thing, all he did was dragged Jaemi to the lift and went to her room.

 

 

 

That night, Changmin didn’t speak to either one of them. Be it, Yunho, Jaemi or Jaejoong. He just wanted peace and quiet.

Early in the morning, Jaemi had to attend a meeting so they didn’t see each other, just a note stating that they should talk about what happened was found next to the American breakfast that was on the kitchen top.

Changmin decided to visit the beach before heading home.

Home, a dreadful place to go to.

He sat on the sand pile looking out into the horizon.

As hours passed, he started to gather himself and headed home.

Hoping that everything is alright at home, he opens his apartment door.

His apartment sounded real quiet, as he closed the door behind him.

He was taking off his shoes when he heard mumbles and shuffling sounds, he took a step forward and before he know it,, he grabbed the umbrella that was next to him and threw it across the room.

Jaejoong and Yunho was on their couch, snuggling, topless.

“Ch..Changmin…” Yunho started to panic when the umbrella ‘knock’ some sense into him.

He stood up, adjusting his jeans and pushed Jaejoong into their room.

Changmin wanted to tell them both to get out, but he just couldn’t. Nothing came out from his mouth. Mind that, he didn’t cry. He really had enough. It was the last straw.

“Changmin…. I was… “ Yunho started to explain.

Changmin couldn’t care at all, he took up all the strength that was in him and punched Yunho harshly.

Yunho was sent flying across the room and he hit hard on the room door,

JaeJoong came out to check on the noise, upon looking at Yunho lying on the floor hurt. He went forward to Changmin and wrestled him down.

“It wasn’t his fault! You are the one at fault! Who asked you to go to the hotel with a girl! You leave your lover at home! I had to comfort him. How can you blindly hit him!” JaeJoong shouted.

Changmin couldn’t believe the both of them. They have the urge to lie to him!

Changmin grabbed Jaejoong from the collar and threw him across the room; landing him next to Yunho.

“Bloody ask yourself what you two have done! You two are the most shameless people on earth!” Changmin was b with anger as he stormed out of the room.

“Chang…” Jaemi was walking past him.

“Jaemi, let’s go to your hotel room, now.” Changmin hailed a cab and head to Jaemi’s place.

~~~

Legs were tangled with each other and pleasures were felt.

 “I’m sorry. I was mad.” Changmin apologised again, recalling what had just happened.

“Just like months back, right?” Jaemi laughed as she snuggled closer.

“er…” Changmin was caught tongue-tied.

“No problem. As much as I still love you, I understand. We are still friends.” Jaemi sat up and faked a smile as she proceed to the bathroom.

That night, dinner was a pain, Changmin felt worse than usual.\

 He had used Jaemi.

~~

The next morning, Jaemi woke up with not a single soul in the room.

She cried.

It always happens to me since that last incident. I just can’t give him up. I can’t forget him. I really really love him. Jaemi started sobbing badly.

She cleaned herself up and went to the kitchen to get her breakfast.

She was shocked to find her breakfast already on the table for her, she went forward and saw a note on the desk.

She fears that the note brings her bad news, she really didn’t want to open it up yet she has to. Upon reading the note, she cried badly.

The note stated that Changmin was sorry and that he needed some time.

The same exact thing happen all over again, Jaemi cried. She lost her appetite and threw the note away. She spent her whole entire day in her hotel room not answering any calls or text messages.

Two years have passed…

Jaemi have become world famous art director.

Yunho and Jaejoong have publicised their relantionship and was receiving positive feedback and out-comes. Fans have gone crazy over this Yunjae couple.

Everyone news was on the paper, of course the entertainment industry will never forgot to feature a section for the famous, talented singer, Shim Changmin.

Every single day, the papers never fails to receive fans letter to feature a section on Shim Changmin; calling out to him to come back to the entertainment industry.

Jaemi was at her apartment; drinking her favourite soya milk while flipping through her album. The article pops out wide and big in her album to remind her of that particular day.

SINGER SHIM CHANGMIN MISSING.

It was all because of me, I’m sure of it. Jaemi sighed deeply.

She closed her album, looking out into the horizon from her balcony. Jaemi still loves Changmin like no other. None of her relationships for these two years have actually last for a week.

Jaemi still loves Changmin.

But

Does Changmin love Jaemi?

Jaemi’s phone rang.

A text message appeared.

She picked it up; thinking that it was from her work.

But when she saw the message, she froze.

7pm, Same place, Same spot.
Jaeminnie~

Her heart almost stopped.

He’s back.

Shim Changmin is still alive.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : Okay, i'm done with the story.
I was wondering if i should do a proper ending for this story?
Should i?
by the way, i hope you guys like the story!