02

Fate♡

"Yah pabo!" I shouted over the phone. It's been about an hour since Luhan  has asked me to meet up with him at the cafe,and he's nowhere to be seen. It was our 4 year anniversary and I was not planning on being mad at my own boyfriend for the rest of the day. The waitress kept asking me if I wanted a drink,but I quickly denied it.

I sighed and threw my phone on the table,screaming at his voicemails is definately not going to help. 

I tried to hide the smile on my face as I saw Luhan sprint across the street to the cafe. I was going to make him apologize real good. I quickly frowned as I saw him walking over to my table. His hair was everywhere and he was breathing like crazy,I tried my best to not giggle because he looked so cute. 

He sat down and I just stared at his presence. 

"Yah,don't be mad at me babe." He pouted. I scoffed and looked around the cafe.

"I was doing something and I didn't realize I would be this late." He whined. 

"Late...to our 4 year anniversary!?" I threw my hands up in fustration. I expected a better excuse than just "doing something." 

He moved next to me and pulled me in for a hug,I tried to wiggle free but he kept a firm hold of me.

"Yah!What are you doing?!" I screamed. 

"I,Lu Han,am very very very sorry to my wonderful,beautiful,and precious girlfriend for our four years anniversary. And I promise for our 6,7,and many more to come anniversaries,I will be forever early." He said. I hid my smiling face into his chest and shook my head. 

"So,please please forgive cupcake." He kissed my head. I looked up at him and kept  a straight face for the longest time.

He started pouting and I couldn't help but give in,I giggled and hit his arm,"Don't ever be late again okay pabo!" I shrieked. 

He laughed and puled me in for another hug,"I wouldn't dare,I don't want to go through your wrath." He joked. I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him. The waitress came to take our order. I got a cup of ice tea and Luhan got got his typical coconut drink.

I rested my head on his shoulder,"SoOoOoo,what am I getting today?" I pouted.

He laughed,"Aren't I enough?" He did his signature hair flip. I scoffed,"Good because I didn't get you anything either jerk." I stuck my tongue out at him and he started attacking me with his tickling.I squealed and  attempted to push him away.

"AHHHHH! YAAHH! STOP IT!" I shrieked. "I'M JUST KIDDING I GOT YOU SOMETHING!"  He immediately stopped and I tried catching my breath.

"What is it?" He pulled me in closer and I tried my best to hold in my giggles.

"THIS!" I quickly pecked his nose and ran out of the cafe. 

I giggled when I turn to see him hurriedly leave cash on the table and rushed out to find me. It didnt take him long to spot me and I turned around to run again. I was thinking of somewhere to go since I was just mindlessly running down the street when a pair of arms lifted me off the ground.

"AHHHH!" I shrieked. I tried wiggling my self out of his grip. "Luhan put me down!!" I squealed.

"Not after what you just did missy." He smirked. I sighed and gave up. We all knew he was going to catch up to me anyway.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------