Saved

Hold tight....Never Let go

“ Want me to help you?...” I realized that he has done something to Yoona, “ What did you do to her? WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

“ I did nothing..It’s just that Yoona always complained about being stressed by those college activities, so I decided to relieved her burden by giving her some calming pills. It’s nothing really..”

“ I swear I’ll kill you now, buukkk,baakk,buukk…”

“ Arghh, hah, hah..YOU’D BETTER STOP NOW!!!” He said as he managed to avoided my punch. “ You should know how she feel now huh? As you have experienced it before, heh.” He said as he wipe off the blood from his mouth.

His words reminded me of my past, when I refused to work for that person at first, they forced me to consumed some pills and it really pained me. I really felt like I was dying, I can’t do anything but to surrender, not that I afraid to die, it just that they hold on Taeyang in front of me and said would kill him if I don’t listen. So now If what this guy said was true, Yoona must be really in pain now.

“ I have to remind you, the effect this time would be stronger than those that you took before, as it’s already been 5 years, of course we have to upgraded some. The pain, the torture, everything,.Ah! also die faster you know? So, what is your decision bro? “

“ You’d better act fast sweetheart, time is running..or do you really wanna watch her die in front of you?”  CL said as she suddenly appeared in front of the door. Continue walking inside, “ Tik-Tok-Tik-Tok..Thump, Thump,Thump..can you hear the clock and her hearts beating? I think it’s better fo----“

“ I’ll do it..just give me the antidote.” I said tried to control my anger.

“ What did you just said? Did I heard it wrongly? Omo, my sweetheart is finally give in,so….”

“ I SAID I’LL DO IT WHATEVER YOU WANT!! SHUT YOUR **NG MOUTH UP AND GIVE ME THE ANTIDOTE!!!!” I sreamed and I swear if it not becoz of Yoona’s condition, I’ll kill both of them in second.

“ Okay, Seungri, just what are you waiting for? Go and save you her. Don’t forget she’s your friend.”

“ Don’t worry..Ahhh, poor Yoona, how do you feel now? Sorry that I made you suffered, here, take this.”

As soon as he fed Yoona the antidote, I can see her breath slowly becoming stable. I hugged her tightly  coz I’m afraid to lose her.

“ We’ll wait for your good news then sweetheart..I guess we shall take leave now. .Byeee.”

After they left, I immediately brought Yoona to room and put her on bed. I was staring on her all night, I felt sorry that I brought this upon her. I made her suffered again. I shivered when I remembered that day, the day when Yoona almost died coz she took the bullets for me. It shooted right near her heart that the doctors said that she can’t be saved. The moment she has stopped breathing and the doctor and nurses were pumping her heart, I cried hysteries and blame myself. I had prepared to kill myself but Thank God, He let her back. Soon Yoona’s heart begin to beat again. It’s really, a miracle. I can’t stopped to Thank God that He didn’t took her away from me. Now the history almost has repeated again, I won’t let them touch her again. NEVER!!!

 

Next Morning

I wake up with a big headache on my head and I saw Ji yong sat besides me. He was sleeping and his hand was holding onto mine. I bet he must be tired from taking care of me all night, I smiled and tried to get up without having to wake him up. But I forget that our hands were locked together, he startled and immediately checked on me.

“ Darling, you have wake up? how do you feel now? Do you feel hurt anywhere?” I saw panick in his eyes as he was checked on me.

“ Honey, I’m fine. Guess I must be too tired, now I’m already fine. It’s all thanks to you. I think now you should be resting. Consider you have been taking care of me all night, you must didn’t have a good sleep.”

“ Look what are you talking about? It’s a fact that you haven’t fully recovered yet. As for me, I’m totally fine. Now be a good girl, let Appa take care of you ‘kay?”

“ Fine, I can’t outtalk you, alright Appa..hehehe”

“ Good, that’s my little girl. Here, let Appa give you a kiss.”  He said as he give me a kiss on my forehead.

 

 

I sat near the veranda pondering about last night agreement that I had with them, what should I do?

 

 

“ Appaaaaaaa!!! Remember to watering my flowerrrrrrrsss!!!!

 

====================================================================================================

Another update..^^ Thank you, Xie xie, Terima kasih-- for your comments..I'm friendly,so feel free to comment 'kay? -.^