Lovey Dovey

Hold tight....Never Let go

Wake up honey, wake up honey, honey..honey..honey..

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the voices, actually I wanted to ignored it and keep sleeping, but I guess I can’t. She won’t let me. I stretched out my hand to answer it. ( Keke, it’s my ringtone..she recorded it and make it as my phone’s ringtone..It’s weird huh? That’s how she is)

“ What is it, dear? I’m sleepy, let me sleep a little longer.” I whined

“No, you have to get up now, be a good boy.” She objected and I knew she was serious from her way of talking.

“Then, why don’t you come in here and wake me up instead of watching tv in the living room and waking me up by phone?”

“ No, because I’m lazy..Now get up, you promised those children that you’ll visit them today, did you forget it?” ( She meant the children from the orphanage)

“ Alright alright, i got it..” I pretended that I agree to get up and I grabbed the chair beside me and made it fell and caused some noises, and then…..

” Ouchhhh, oh my oh my..arrrgh..” (Haha, like I expected, she barged into the room and checked on me, plan worked!! peace,keke)

“ Omo, Darling, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Why are you so clumsy? Can’t you walk properly?“ She panicked and scrunch her eyebrows..I can’t help but to chuckle at her expression. She’s so cute and lovely..but Ooops, seems like she saw through it and slapped my arms..(Ouchhh..This time is really hurt..I forgot to tell you all, don’t you think becoz this girl looks so slim so that she is powerless, her power is like 2 times of one guys..yepp, she is my precious girlfriend, Im Yoona,and who is me? I’m kwon Ji Yong of course, her boyfriend, keke)

“ Dear, this time it’s really hurt, you used too much power.” I said and she hit me again on my arms, “ You deserved it, becoz you are such a bad kid, that’s why I need to discipline you.” She said and walking towards the door to get outside but i pulled her and both of us fell on bed, “ That’s why I need a mommy to teach me.” I leaned forward to kiss her but she stopped me, “ mwoh,how dare you call me mommy, wait,  as far as I know there’s no this kind of skinship in mother and son relationship,so you better behave, son..”  She smirked.

“ I don’t care..." I begin to tickle her, she laughed hard becoz she can’t stand tickles, that’s her only flaw..soon, the room was filled with our laughter.

“ Okay, now get up.” She ordered me but I refused, “No..not till you give me my morning kiss” She pouted at my request, and finally she give in and begin to leaned forward to kiss my cheeks, my hand stretched out to grabbed the camera that I’ve already prepared before hand and CLICK..I’ve captured the moment she was kissing my cheek as I smiling to the camera.

”What are you doing? She pouted.

CLICK, I captured her picture again. “Gosh, you have to take this kind of picture as well? ,look at these piled up of photo albums,isn’t it enough? She pouted again..

” Of course not enough, I plan to open a museum and put all of our pictures in it.”

 “ Are you crazy? Nobody will want to visit and look at it” she said and…….pouted again.

”Who says that I’m gonna let other people gazing at my future wifey’s pictures? Especially guys..i was planning to admire it by myself.” I earned a light slap on my arms and of course a sweet hug from her.

“ You are crazy, who is your future wifey?” I chuckled as I hugged her back and kissed her..

 

Well,that was our daily life..everything was perfect,but it all changed after something that I didn’t expected happened..it has to do with my past..it's all my fault..

==================================================================================================== First of all, sorry for my lacking of writing skills..the bad grammar,structure,description of situation and gestures..hehe, I'm not good at arranging words..so please bear with it..^^ Well,today's chapter is all about gyoon's sweet daily life as a couple..does it looks like a romance comedy fic? ^^ actually I'm gonna make it a sad or angst fic..but still not sure about it..I have the plot but I have a hardtime for convert it into the story..so maybe it'll take time..or maybe I should find a co-author?haha..please tell me your opinion bout this chapter,thx..^o^